PDA

View Full Version : Never really noticed the signs...

Marcy_in_hose
07-14-2009, 08:24 AM
I have been reflecting these past few weeks about things that I look at now and see there was always a tendency towards C/Ding and having a femme side.

I always got along much better with girls and women than males. I think this is because I was raised by my mother, grandmother and aunt. All of the cousins that were my age were all female so I would play dolls and dress-up with them when I was very young.

I started taking care of my nails when I was around 12-13 years old. I didn't like having ugly nails so I started keeping them up and would use the clear polish to make them look better.

I started buying womens pants around 21 years old because I really liked the flair and had owned an authentic pair of Wrangler bellbottoms when I was in high school and loved the look.

I always get choked up and teary-eyed at lovey scenes and heartfelt moments in movies. My guy friends give me shit about it if they notice.

I remember coming up with the line, "I'm not gay, I'm a Libra!" a long time ago because I'm told I have some feminine characteristics.

I think that it has always been there waiting for me to finally recognize it, and now that I have, life has a new feel to it. Being able to experience a side of life that a "normal" man could never appreciate! ;)

Gerard
07-14-2009, 11:22 AM
Good for you to finally recognize it.

Society tries to put people in categories but as I see it, it's more a sliding scale from Masculine to Feminine, and there should be no shame in being a feminine man or masculine woman.
The best way to lead a happy life is to know yourself and accept yourself as you are.

Aubrey Green
07-14-2009, 11:37 AM
The girls here are very good. You can learn alot and you will get alot of support. Have fun with it! Welcome to the Girls Club! :daydreaming:

dawnmarrie1961
07-14-2009, 03:24 PM
Yes I have noticed the "signs".
Mysterious crop circles in the corn field in the shape of two huge breasts that can be seen from space. The warning signs of a possible cross dressing invasion!!!!!!!:D
Watch out!
They are coming from outer space to steal our clothes!!:devil:

PhillyGuy2Girl
07-14-2009, 04:17 PM
Marcy,
I know exactly how you feel. I'm a guy and love all the guy stuff like sports,cars,trains,etc and I'm 100 percent straight but I always knew I had a female side also.I had great parents and my Mom was very loving and have a Aunt who who loves me.when I was a child, I'd play with the boys but I would like to play with girls also(I never let the other boys know). When I was 16 I dressed up with my GG cousin whom 'm still close to but stopped because I feared if it came out,I'd be made fun of and called every in the book.all through my 20's and 30's I never dressed although I wanted to. I would be in the women's dept in stores with my wife but always hurried her out with the excuse that I can't stand being around women's clothes when deep down I wanted to buy them and put them on,surpressing my CD urge.I was alway more comfortable with female Dr's and even had great women bosses at work who I loved working for. I'm built like an female athlete, have A cup breast(don't need breast forms) and never had much hair on my chest and legs. I was even told once by a GG that I had a great pair of legs that a lot of women would kill for,herself included.

A couple of years ago my wife and I decided to dress me up in a wig,panties and dress and that great feeling I had when I was 16 came back and I loved it.I then broke down and told her about my "fem" side and wanted to CD and she was and still very accepting of it.:ad I known that, I would've started CDing again 17 years ago. Like I said, I still like being a guy and having guy's weekends with my friends, but I like exploring my fem side and spenting time with women also.

Felicity

tricia_uktv
07-14-2009, 04:28 PM
Hi Marcy, just let it sink in before you do anything. If what you are saying is right I promise you will enjoy yourself :)

Misty G
07-14-2009, 06:31 PM
A poem a found years ago that tells the whole story
Shadow Dancer
I was there.
I was always there.
He didn't know me then,
and didn't realize who I was.
Just a shadow in his little boy dreams.
A spectral being in black lace,
come to caress his young, soft face.
He smiled in his sleep,unaware of the schemes,
that would end the joy that we had come to know.
Young and innocent,
he could not imagine how some
could hate me and my kind so.
I waited and abided my time,
for soon the awakening would be here.
He would gaze upon my face,
and would not be afraid to hold me in a friend's embrace.
We would stroll hand in hand,
kind and gentle,
through life's journeys together.
A friendship without end.
I would be free, and out of the shadows.
Alive and one, Finally able to play in the sun.
But in those dark days in the coming of age,
full of confusion, false starts and rage.
Alone and apart, we existed.
He loved and hated me at the same time,
what should have been ours,
he fought and resisted.
Heavy on him my urges did weigh.
Be gone, don't ever come back!
Those painful words I often did hear.
I would cry out to him, in anger and pain,
I can't, I can't, Don't you see?
We're brother and sister in the same place.
Look in the mirror, We have the same face.
No! No! He would shout and He would scream,
You're not real, You're nothing but a bad dream.
I am not a man, not just yet,
he said to me out loud with tears,
Streaming from our young eyes.
I'll tell you plain, and I'll tell you proud,
I'm going to be a man and lace just isn't allowed.
For years it went on like this,
him forever denying, and me always crying.
He was unable to lose me,
I was always there,
always at his side.
Insisting and pleading with him
forever offering my hand.
Begging him to accept me,
with all of my heart.
Learn about me from those of your kind.
We can exist together,
the way we were designed,
from here ever after,
this you cannot deny.
I am lonely and I am tired.
No longer defy me,
for it does us no good.
Here to stay,
I've always said.
Love me now,
pay no attention to what others may think.
Give me your heart,
and I'll give you mine.
Together the way it was meant.
We'll laugh and love,
and there'll be nothing left for you to resent.
And he finally, in this last year,
give up his fight and put a side the hate.
Willing to embrace My beautiful satin and black lace.
The healing has begun,
we are now whole.
Able to love myself,
as is my right.
One heart that beats strong,
no longer divided,
righting the wrong.
Finally able to face
what I should've always known.
I am Leah I am Leah. . . no longer alone. __________________________________________________ ____________________________ A poem written by Leah MacLean. I ran across this on the internet. It completely describes the feelings and what I have gone through for many years. But know I have faced it and will live as one together in happiness no matter what others may think. I am MistyG. . . no longer alone.

Teri Jean
07-14-2009, 07:33 PM
Misty that is so wonderful and sweet. Thank you for sharing.

Huggs Teri

Kristy 56
07-16-2009, 08:17 PM
Thanks for sharing Misty ! Makes a lot of things make sense.

gennee
07-16-2009, 08:27 PM
Marcy, you've been liberated. I knew that I had some feminine traits but didn't know how much until I discovered I was transgender. My mom taught me about fashion and color patterns. That's why I can coordinate my colors fairly well. I'm more emotional now, seeing things from a feminine point of view.

Gennee
:)