PDA

View Full Version : Very impressive ...

Jo Jones
07-14-2009, 10:02 AM
I was just having another browse through the picture gallery and would like to say how very impressive some of you girls look, tho it would be unfair to name names.

Indeed, some of you look so completely feminine and attractive that it seems impossible to tell you from a GG. So ... having 'fancied' one or two of you I had to pinch myself to remind me I was actually looking at guys!!

Older ladies, younger ladies, it doesn't seem to matter. Some of you really are attractive women.

Congratulations.

As I said. Very impressive.

JJ xx

joannemarie barker
07-14-2009, 10:07 AM
Lol I know what you mean,some are gorgeous and are better looking than any of the GG's I've been out with so I feel no guilt that I fancy the pants off them :)

AllieSummers
07-14-2009, 11:05 AM
A lot of girls on here spend more time working at being fem than GGs do.

When we dress it is because we want to be sexy, beautiful, fem. We think about it all the time. Some GGs don't make nearly the same effort. :)

It is funny because since I came out to my wife she thinks about it more than she used to. We've been married for 23 years and in that time she probably wore high heels 3 or 4 times. Now she has 15 pairs and wears them all the time. She has also worked on improving her look and wears much sexier clothes and more make up too. I'm loving it!!!! :)

I agree, there are a lot of very attractive girls on here. Don't feel strange about being attracted to TGs. We all love the female form and try to emulate it. It is natural for us to be attracted to each other.

Kisses,

Allie

StacyCD
07-14-2009, 11:07 AM
I wish my wife would wear high heels. Alas, I guess I'll have to do it!

Lisa Golightly
07-14-2009, 11:24 AM
Indeed, some of you look so completely feminine and attractive that it seems impossible to tell you from a GG. So ... having 'fancied' one or two of you I had to pinch myself to remind me I was actually looking at guys!!

There are quite a few TS's on here who post pics... So easy on the 'guys' label tiger... lol ;) x

Cary
07-14-2009, 11:30 AM
I was just having another browse through the picture gallery and would like to say how very impressive some of you girls look, tho it would be unfair to name names.

Older ladies, younger ladies, it doesn't seem to matter. Some of you really are attractive women.

Congratulations.

JJ xx

I agree! Some one once said that "if it's worth doing, it's worth doing well".

CD Susan
07-14-2009, 11:32 AM

Congratulations.

JJ xx

I have to agree with Jo. There are some very fine examples of the female form on this site whether they be GG, Cd, Tv, TG, or TS.

Fondew2004
07-14-2009, 11:34 AM
HI Jo! and welcome! Cheers!

And I agree with you completely! And luckily enough, as a bi person...to me, it really doesn't matter if I have my arms around a true CD or a GG....I love both of them!!

Kathi Lake
07-14-2009, 11:40 AM
Hiya Jo!

Although I'm sure the compliment wasn't directed at me unless you're very nearsighted (poor dear), we do try to look our best. It's fun!

Kathi