PDA

View Full Version : Any girls help me??

sophieuk
07-14-2009, 05:24 PM
Hi All. Been a while since i have posted here. But, i do need your help. Its tracy ( my gg partner) and my first year aniversary together. i dont need help there. love every minute with her. Thing is. we want to get each other gifts. yesterday, she said that, for a gift to me, she wants to treat me to one of them make over appointments. make up, clothes, to look really girly. After the shock ( a really nice shock that some one i love so much would get that for me), she was showing me a site she has found. Thing is, they did not seem that great. I would do the make over, with full massage etc ( not the dirty sort), then make up and photos. but, they did not look that good. Can any one recomend any places in the uk. I have heard that transformation is not great. So, asking here, i would get some good advice.
Could not have wished for any one as amazing as tracy.

love
Sophieuk:)

Deborah_UK
07-15-2009, 02:57 AM
It would probably help to know whereabouts in the UK you are so that responses can be directed to that area. (Not that I know of any around here)

But you are right about Transformations, wouldn't touch em with a barge pole.

Sarah_GG
07-15-2009, 03:47 AM
My SO went to Pandora de Pledge. It's not conducive to your g/f going with you - they don't encourage it - but SO was delighted with the results. It was just about the make-up, forms and padding, clothes and photo shoot, so no pampering as such.

I've heard that Boudoir is good?

cassandra2601
07-15-2009, 04:00 AM
Hi

The Boudoir is very good - I have been there many times and had the full works - she does not do any waxing / hair removal which I had done beforehand and it was great. Lovely makeover and very good cover for my beard - I looked the best I have ever been!

She is quite protective of her TVs so you may get a wary response - she also organises great trips our from shopping to dineer and New York!

Look at the Boudoir - a fuller description is in a post in this thread - they are in London and very good. No massage though!

Sarah_new
07-15-2009, 07:37 AM
The Boudoir is very good. Visions in Camberley is also good. Both can do photo shoots.

Don't touch Transformation.

sophieuk
07-15-2009, 03:21 PM
hi, i live in essex, but can travil a fair way. im not looking for the wax, eye pluck etc. just forms, clothes, make up etc.
sophieuk