PDA

View Full Version : my roommate met julie today

JulieP
07-14-2009, 05:44 PM
i just got a roommate last week. she is a real nice GG and she knows that i dress and is ok with it. well up until today she never saw me dressed. she was in the living room watching t.v. and i went into the kitchen to make dinner. she told me that when she first saw me she thought i was adam's girlfriend, then remembered and told me that i looked real good. i said thank you and that i clean up real nice. she laughed and agreed.

Teri Jean
07-14-2009, 06:46 PM
Julie that is so sweet. Next time she may not be so surprised and in time it will be so natural she will not think anything of it.

Teri

JulieP
07-14-2009, 06:51 PM
oh she doesn't really care. and actually said that i looked real good. she used to work for a clothing store that catered to the TG community and told me i looked as good if not better then most of her clients. :battingeyelashes:

paulaN
07-14-2009, 07:03 PM
Whooo hooo can't beat that complement. Isn't it nice to dress around someone accepting. go girl go

sarahNZ
07-15-2009, 12:55 AM
sweet you got it made... and she works in retail?!... perfect, she can hook you up with all the deals.:devil:

Teresa Ann
07-15-2009, 07:46 AM
Hey Julie,I have been following your Blog and was worried about you a few weeks ago but things are looking up for you right now, good luck with you new room mate. It's true things do get better. Your neighbor to the north Teresa

MJ
07-15-2009, 08:08 AM
hey sis you lucky girl you .. congratulations

Trycia
07-15-2009, 09:00 AM
Sounds like a great arrangement.....take advantage of it