PDA

View Full Version : Gutless :(

kelly1469
07-15-2009, 12:47 AM
I'm annoyed at myself for basically being so gutless!

I was dressing with a full wardrobe, wigs, etc - before i had a purge :( due to running out of opportunities to dress (i'm in the closet and have to remain so)

now, some new unexpected opportunities to dress have opened up, so i wanna buy loads of new clothes, make up, shoes, wigs, etc all again!

i keep going shopping on my way home from work, but now i am so nervous and gutless that i can't buy anything!!

its stupid, as i bought loads of stuff before, but this time there is just a block stopping me!

help! i neeeeddd to shop till i drop, and be femme again!! :daydreaming:

sarahNZ
07-15-2009, 12:52 AM
I buy most of my stuff on impulse and worry about the consequences later. Maybe you should wait untill you are so happy or worked up that you just don't care for anything but the moment (or the perfect skirt/shoes) and worry about the rest later. the buzz is great:)

Melissa Charlotte
07-15-2009, 01:24 AM
If your worried about it you can always buy things off of the interent. Like ebay etc

Cheshire Gummi
07-15-2009, 01:30 AM
Hey, I'm a new person, but you can trust me anyway. : )

Whenever I'm nervous about doing something, I stop thinking about it until I'm not nervous anymore and then I jump into doing it.

In other words I calm myself completely and then get on with doing it instead of ruminating on it until I'm so worked up that I can't force myself. I've learned to leap before I look. Not good advice with cliffs and hills, but plenty fine with shopping.

What's the block, anyway? Worried someone's going to find out?

RikkiHauser
07-15-2009, 01:48 AM
I've always been a bit nervous shopping for clothes. The first few times I did it I was drinking a little bit before, which made it easier. Once I figured out that there are plenty of other guys that are shopping in the womens department for their wifes, I didn't need the liquid courage any more. I actually built up enough courage one time to bring a couple of items in to the dressing room with me. The dressing room attendant either didn't notice or didn't care. :)

Joni Marie Cruz
07-15-2009, 08:11 AM
Just put on your big girl panties and do it, honey.

Hugs...Joni Mari

PaulaJaneThomas
07-15-2009, 08:57 AM
Well, if you're daft enough to purge ...

LisaM
07-15-2009, 09:12 AM
I feel the same way lots of times----then I just take a big breath and jump in again. You have to remember that the feeling you have after you purchase your clothes, make-up, etc...completely overwhelms the nervousness you feel beforehand. But take your time to buy exactly what you need so you don't allow your nervousness let you make bad buying decisions.

Shelly Preston
07-15-2009, 09:25 AM
I'm annoyed at myself for basically being so gutless!

i keep going shopping on my way home from work, but now i am so nervous and gutless that i can't buy anything!!

its stupid, as i bought loads of stuff before, but this time there is just a block stopping me!

Why not start in a goodwill shop with something small
you will soon build up some confidence again. :)

Well, if you're daft enough to purge ...
Purging is not daft
Its something some people feel that have to do at certain times in their life

However, It can be expensive if you do it too often :(

Nicole Erin
07-15-2009, 02:11 PM
Things in the CD life seem to come in cycles.

Nervousness seems to hit harder at times. Normally I don't even think about shopping for women's clothes but once in a while I just get a bad feeling, but still go into shop.

Other things like the wife's disapproval, or the general public being an ass about us, or the desire to dress itself - it all comes in cycles.

If you stop to shop and just get a bad feeling, just hold out for a day or so and try again.

thomasina
07-15-2009, 02:33 PM
:battingeyelashes:gutless it's easy go to janets closet.com they have all the the things you need

DonnaT
07-15-2009, 03:15 PM
If you are going to purge again, then I suggest not buying anything.

Maybe that is what is holding you back? And until you can overcome the urge to purge, maybe you should listen to your inner demons?

tricia_uktv
07-15-2009, 03:34 PM
Just take your time hon, don't rush things and soon you'll need an overdraft. Have fun

Annamarie B
07-15-2009, 03:41 PM
Underdress in some sexy panties, thigh highs and maybe a cami and you will feel relaxed and eager to shop. Of course, if you have none of those at the moment then just relax and enjoy the tingle of anticipation when you touch some lingerie for the first time in a while.

Carly D.
07-15-2009, 05:35 PM
Two or three stores to try, which are wherever you like to buy your cross dress clothes only.. not where you get everyday stuff... go to a shoe store and repoach that cherry.. same with pantyhose.. same with everything else. the first purchase is the toughest but once you get that first done.. the volcano will erupt... good luck bro...