PDA

View Full Version : Panties to the doctors office?

Krystal Lee
07-12-2005, 05:04 PM
Well I am 24/7 and have been for a number of years but the question is have you ever worn yours for a visit to the doctor? The first two times I did that was a rush but did not have to pull my pants down. I had a physical in december and ended up wearing only my panties and trouser socks with my flats. The doctor only asked if I suffered from hemorrhoids (he saw my panty liner I think is what prompted that question). This last april I had a heart attack and was wearing panties when the nurse pulled my pants down for access to the artery in my leg at my groin.
Don't know if the doctor saw but at that point I did not care. The more embarrasing moment came when the nurse asked to see my feet. I made the statement that this will be embarrasing and she inquired what I was talking about. I told her my toe nails were painted. The nurse was so sweet she looked at my feet and said others will need to see your feet too. She then asked if I would like her to remove the polish, she did and that was very neat, concidering I felt like hell, I still enjoyed the attention. She said that as a nurse she had seen it all and this did not bother her. Those experiences I think are helping me get to a point where it just won't matter who knows. Hugs Krystal.

Jonien
07-12-2005, 06:12 PM
Last time I saw my Doctor I had pantys tights and a bra under my ma ma ma male garment alright I sead it OK. please excuse the 4 letter words but it was only for test results.
but we did have a chat about my personal life and she is now supporting me so no problem, But I will have to be fully dressed next time I see her at her request she is very unerstanding and is now helping me with my transition :Power:
I'm glad now that I masterd the curage tell her
how meany others have told there Doctor?

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-12-2005, 06:42 PM
i have NEVER worn any panties in my life but i have worn my pantyhose with painted toenails to see my family doctor and she didnt seem to notice or care... :D

i have also worn my pantyhose with painted toes to see my therapist and i KNOW she seen as she kept lookin at my feet all the while we chated... :D

Wendy me
07-12-2005, 06:45 PM
i would have to say yes see ....http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5953

StephanieCD
07-12-2005, 06:46 PM
Why a pantyliner?

Laurie Ann
07-12-2005, 07:52 PM
I went to the doctor for an injection in my knee had my usual thong on did not have to lower my pants but my legs are shaved the doc did not seem to notice.

JoAnnDallas
07-12-2005, 09:04 PM
StephanieCD Why a pantyliner?

I helps keep you tuck. They keep me nice and flat and I don't have to worry about it.

michelle-jean
07-12-2005, 09:25 PM
i went to the doc. for a gen. all over check up . smooth body all over blk.silk v cut panties on and doc.did not care. and neither did i.

Mandy Salamander
07-13-2005, 03:54 AM
I'd imagine it'd be pretty hard to find much, most physicians haven't yet seen,,, have had to change doctors several times over the past few years, due to insurance changes,,, always ask up front if she'd be uncomfortable seeing a Transgendered patient,,, anymore, keeping secrets seems a moot point,,, so far, none has had a problem,,, and both my current and last docs seem very interested in my lifestyle

RachelDenise
07-13-2005, 04:51 AM
Remember, doctors are unable to share info about patients with others, it's against the law. So most doctors don't care what they see or hear since the statement "they have seen it all" is usually close to true. The real issue is whether you and your doctor are comfortable with the CD/TS/TG/etc... thing.

sarah
07-13-2005, 05:19 AM
I dislocated my shoulder and had to go for an xray .I had no idea you had to get undressed and put on one of those gowns with the back open ..So the nurse had full view of my panties which of course were very lacy ...then of course there was the osteopath who looks after my back doesnt seem to bother him that my whole body is shaved ,so i guess we worry about nothing ..xxx

Trish
07-13-2005, 06:04 AM
A few years ago, I fell and broke my back. When I got to the Hospital, they took off my pants. They saw that I had on bright red panties, but never said a word about them.

AnnaMaria
07-13-2005, 06:29 AM
I have been questioned by my wife about this very thing and I have said the same thing that I will say here.

I don't worry about what the doc will say because I don't have to worry about him/her saying anything to anyone else. If anything gets out of the office about me I will file charges and see to it that no one else ever has to go through that with the wame doc again. And, yes I have worn panties on several occasions to see the doc. Most recent I had to have a physical for work and wore them. The problem is that if I had to go somewhere that I couldn't wear panties I would have to go without underwear because I don't have any boy underwear at all, and I am not about to go without. That is just to uncomfortable to me.

anna

Paige
07-13-2005, 09:26 AM
As I wear full brief panties all the time and pantyhose most of the time, my undergarments have been seen several times by those in the medical profession. Never a problem and rarely anything has been said, however, one time during an emergency room visit the nurse commented that my panties matched the hospital gown. I thought that was rather nice. I replied "Thank you".

Hugs, Paige

nikky
07-13-2005, 09:38 AM
my practitioner noticed my legs were shaved last time and commented on it. she just giggled and i said, oh ya last weekend was halloween and she laughed in a good way. she didnt see my toenails or the toering that i still had on. :p

Marla GG
07-13-2005, 10:01 AM
Angel has a pair of "non-obvious" panties--cotton ones that look a lot like guys' bikini briefs--for situations like that. They have only been worn once or twice, and I wonder if we'll be able to find them under all the frilly stuff the next time they are needed.

Later this year Angel will be getting a vasectomy and at that appointment we'll be going in together so I can be there for hand-holding purposes....I think it would be a great opportunity for Angel to show a little lace. It might make an otherwise unpleasant experience more fun :)

NylonMan
07-13-2005, 10:42 AM
Gee, I wish my wife was as understanding as you Marla. Angel is one lucky lady.

Robertacd
07-13-2005, 11:01 AM
Later this year Angel will be getting a vasectomy and at that appointment we'll be going in together so I can be there for hand-holding purposes....I think it would be a great opportunity for Angel to show a little lace. It might make an otherwise unpleasant experience more fun :)

I had a vas, while I did not wear panties to the actual operation but I did wear them to the follow up. Not sure if the doctor noticed as they were plain white nylon breifs and he only looked at me for a minute to make sure all the swelling had gone down and the entry points were not infected.

My wife has mentioned before about me wearing panties to a doctors visit. She asked me "What it he needed to examine you?", I simply replied "He has been a doctor for 30 years, I am sure he has seen it all by now". :rolleyes:

Kris_newCD
07-13-2005, 11:10 AM
As a paramedic for 6 years, trust me, we have seen it all. If it is discussed, no names are mentioned, just "we ran this call, and the guy was dressed like a girl, wish my _______ (wife, gf) dressedlike that". Now I have ran a few calls where the CD/TV/TS was very passable, and my partner didn't know it was not a GG. We usually had a good talk in the back of the bus and transported to the hospital. I usually got some wierd looks when I called in my report and said that it was a male, when they are dressed like a female. The point is, after the shift is over, you forget about it. No one cares what ya do, just care about trying to make ya better. Now, if I could only get some numbers to call them back and get their secrets, lol. But when I am on duty, I am professional and very discrete.

stephanie_cd
07-13-2005, 05:04 PM
i wear nearly constantly panties but my favourites are the ones with a small triangle at the back(not a G-string) and i love them even better when they are tight cause they bring out that sexy look. and you can feel them constantly cutting your soft bum cheeks one day i had an appointment with my dentist i put on a brand new one just for the buzz and went to meet my lady dentist you wouldn't beleive the thrill i got sitting in the dentist chair flanked by 2ladies the dentist and her female assistant. i said to myself "oh ladies if only you know what i am wearing, we have now at least one thing in common we all are wearing panties.

luv stephanie x. ;)

Keri2
07-13-2005, 06:15 PM
I wear panties 24/7 and for years I was to nervous to wear panties to doctor visits. On one ocassion I had a pair of floral print bikini panties on and did not expect a checkup. My wife and I were in together to discuss vasectomies with the Dr. Should she have her tubes tied or should I. Anyway he wanted to look things over and there I was. Should I go with it or decline. I was nervous and went with the checkup. He didn't say a word but seemed a little put off. Maybe that was just my embarrassment.

Sometime after that I finally got the nerve to start wearing cotton panties by Jockey. Sort of a cop out as they are rather generic looking. I wear some of the Jockey colors but never pink of course. On one ocassion I wore a white nylon brief made by JG2 for a set of xrays. No doctor, just an xray tech. It was a legs only exam so I had a gown on. That sounds like it works but those gowns don't cover very well. I am fairly sure the tech saw that I was wearing a nylon panty.

Just take a deep breath. As others have said they have seen everything. My wife is a nurse and over the years has seen more than a few guys in womens clothes to include panties.

DanaJ
07-13-2005, 06:29 PM
Stephanie - are you really a GG (genetic girl)? Your post has me confused :confused:

I ask because it says beneath your name you are a "genuine GG" but in your profile it says you are a closet cd....

DanaJ

i wear nearly constantly panties but my favourites are the ones with a small triangle at the back(not a G-string) and i love them even better when they are tight cause they bring out that sexy look. and you can feel them constantly cutting your soft bum cheeks one day i had an appointment with my dentist i put on a brand new one just for the buzz and went to meet my lady dentist you wouldn't beleive the thrill i got sitting in the dentist chair flanked by 2ladies the dentist and her female assistant. i said to myself "oh ladies if only you know what i am wearing, we have now at least one thing in common we all are wearing panties.

luv stephanie x. ;)

Tamara Croft
07-13-2005, 07:06 PM
Stephanie - are you really a GG (genetic girl)? Your post has me confused :confused:

I ask because it says beneath your name you are a "genuine GG" but in your profile it says you are a closet cd....

DanaJ
Yeah I was wondering that too....... so what gives???

StephanieCD
07-13-2005, 09:16 PM
I think it would be a great opportunity for Angel to show a little lace.

I sure as hell hope you get treated well, that's all I'm saying. Sheesh! :thumbsup:

Brittney M
07-13-2005, 10:31 PM
:eek: 2 years ago I had to go into the emegency room after I broke my leg in two places,, I got to show my pantie bra and painted two nails. What a rush. It bothered my wife a whole lot more than me. I know a couple of nurses new about it when I was up in my room after surgery. Now it don't bother me because I where panties 24/7.

Krystal Lee
07-13-2005, 10:52 PM
Why a pantyliner?
Stephanie, the afore mentioned hemorrhoids. :whistle:

Clare
07-14-2005, 03:50 AM
Once upon a time, i would have been mortified to wear womens panties on a doctor's visit!

Now, i'm not so concerned, white hipster panties don't look that much different to white hipster male undies unless the doctor looks closely. Anyway, as has been stated, Doctors are more interested in your anatonomy than the clothing draped over it.

yeah, i'll be wearing panties next visit tothe Doc, but probably not lacy ones though!

Christine

eileen1969
07-14-2005, 03:39 PM
it maybe a bit embarrassing and for me that is very natural! My docter knows that I crossdress and so do all the staff there! very nice sweet and non-judgeamental! I thank god for this ;) :) :love: