PDA

View Full Version : My fantastic sister

tinaashley
07-15-2009, 05:03 AM
Things have changed very quickly over the past 4 months. My wife is nolonger at home ad the kids have moved in with girlfriends or other family. So I am at home alone and am able to dress as Tina 5 or 6 times per week.
I go to the local shopping mall on Thursday and Friday for late night shopping. Last week I bought a pair of pantyhose whilst Tina - with no reaction from the assistant.
I "Skype" my sister in England weekly and 2 months ago her call came through when I was Tina. I thought "What the heck..." and answered her dressed as Tina. She was fantastic and asked why I thought she might be anything but supportive. We now speak each week with me dressed as Tina. We talk about girly things and she says that she has to make sure she looks good each week so that I don't look better than her! She knows that I want to be a woman and told me to follow that dream if I was sure. She hasn't told anybody else - even my Mum or other sister - and won't do so until I tell her its OK to do so. She's fantastic and its great to have her support and know that there is someone I can talk to.
I am taking small steps at the moment with a view to dressing full time at some stage in the future.

Teri Jean
07-15-2009, 05:18 AM
Tina,
That is so great, your sister is so great. I hope the best for you. Take your time and enjoy yourself.

Teri

Shelly Preston
07-15-2009, 05:57 AM
That's great

I am glad your sister is so supportive
I hope you get lots of good advice from her ;)

Misty G
07-15-2009, 06:03 AM
I am so glad your sister is supportive. And things are beginning to look up for you. Take your time and enjoy yourself. Please don't rush into anything as one person I know personally who started crossdressing later in life and in less than a year had SRS and then in less than another year had descided that the SRS was a huge mistake but now there is no recoarse

Jan W
07-15-2009, 06:16 AM
I love your sister.

Angie G
07-15-2009, 07:59 AM
You've got one great sister Tina.:hugs:
Angie

sandra-leigh
07-15-2009, 08:39 AM
When I told my sister a few weeks ago, she was great about it a few days later she asked me whether I wanted to go to a Pride party with her. (I might have gone, but I decided it was time to tell my mother.)

I did show her some pictures of me, but I had to scrounge around to find some, as I'm not much of a picture-taker myself and our club photographer has standing orders not to put up pictures of me if I don't have my wig on (and wigs are a nuisance if you have long hair and a short time to prepare.)

tracigirl_tv
07-15-2009, 08:43 AM
Rock on Tina....and Tina's sis!! Double good news for you, gf. Glad you have the extra Tina-time as well as the support of a special sister.

xxx

Traci

sarahNZ
07-15-2009, 10:25 AM
Skype is a wonderful tool innit!?

So glad for you that you can be open and honest "face to face" with your sister. My sis knows about my dressing and we do skype each other from time to time but I still have to be carefull as I don't think her hubby knows and my niece is still young and house bound.

Denise01
07-15-2009, 10:53 AM
So glad to hear that your sister is so accepting.

I just wish my sister was with me, and would be acccepting too, think we could have had lot of fun out as 2 girls

Denise