PDA

View Full Version : What makes girls' bellies so different?

PetiteDuality
07-15-2009, 02:35 PM
What makes girls' bellies so different?

They are concave and sexy. Is it the hips? Is it a different abdominal muscle frame?

RachelB.
07-15-2009, 02:41 PM
A differant combination of hormones!!

NancyTO
07-15-2009, 02:52 PM
Females tend to accumulate fat on their hips = more curves to a certain fat level. Males accumulate fat on their belly = pot belly.

Nicole Erin
07-15-2009, 03:24 PM
Petite, I guess you have a thing for women's midsections?

Nice flat stomach and good hips is sexy.

DonnaT
07-15-2009, 03:39 PM
http://transwoman.tripod.com/skeleton.htm

The skeleton and the muscle development, and how it's all put together.

http://hon.nucleusinc.com/generateexhibit.php?ID=2397

PetiteDuality
07-15-2009, 06:15 PM
Petite, I guess you have a thing for women's midsections?

Nice flat stomach and good hips is sexy.

What makes you think that :eek::eek::eek:

Actually I do :o:o:o

I'd love to wear nice jeans as in my avatar. To me, this is the ultimate girlie look.

Females tend to accumulate fat on their hips = more curves to a certain fat level. Males accumulate fat on their belly = pot belly.

Yes, but even though a guy has not a pot belly and has a slim stomach, it will not look feminine. I guess that the hips expand the belly and this is why it looks concave. I also guess that we have different muscle structure in the abdomen.

A differant combination of hormones!!

Would hormone treatment make a guy have a girlie belly? If it would, then it would have little to do with bone structure, since it is not changed by hormone treatment (unless you have hormones during puberty)

Thank you Donna!

Fascinating links

Kelsy
07-15-2009, 06:34 PM
Well the ggs have a wider pelvis! changes everything! simply gorgeous!!

Kelsy:)

Gabrielle Hermosa
07-15-2009, 06:46 PM

They are concave and sexy. Is it the hips? Is it a different abdominal muscle frame?

They're just built that way. I believe this is one of the ways they can tell a female skeleton from a male one upon initial examination (like during a crime scene investigation when a mostly decomposed body is found or when digging up remnants of ancient history).

My waist is pretty thin, but I can't make it naturally as thin as a woman's waist no matter how much I exercise and starve myself. My bones, muscle structure, and fatty deposits are configured differently than a woman's, as is the case with all men.

My best bet is a waist cincher, but then I can't show off my belly. Oh well, it at least offers a more girly figure. :)

TGMarla
07-15-2009, 07:33 PM
Ummm.....beer?

:beer:

:D

Joy Carter
07-15-2009, 07:48 PM
A TS friend of mine has gotten bigger hips and behind since being on hormones, but her man belly has gotten bigger as well.

AllieSummers
07-15-2009, 08:44 PM
GGs do have a different pelvis than men.

I have worked really hard at getting a flat stomach, crunches, eating a low fat diet, etc. I also do excercises that women do. I try not to do anything that would make my figure look more manly.

I would have to say that when I wear women's jeans my stomach does look quite a bit like a girls.

I just bought a couple of pairs of MEK stretch jeans from The Buckle online. They are 28" x 36" (have to buy online for the length) and are 7" low rise. Low rise jeans really hug your hips just right. They look really hot.

I can't wait for it to get a little cooler so I can wear them out to a club.

Kisses,

Allie

P.S. My biggest problem is my butt. I want to get more of a bubble butt. Unfortunately, if you gain the weight to make your butt bigger it also goes to your stomach. I'm still working on it though.

Carroll
07-15-2009, 08:47 PM
Ummm.....beer?

:beer:

:D

hehe, thats what I was thinking

PetiteDuality
07-15-2009, 10:10 PM
GGs do have a different pelvis than men.

I have worked really hard at getting a flat stomach, crunches, eating a low fat diet, etc. I also do excercises that women do. I try not to do anything that would make my figure look more manly.

I would have to say that when I wear women's jeans my stomach does look quite a bit like a girls.

I just bought a couple of pairs of MEK stretch jeans from The Buckle online. They are 28" x 36" (have to buy online for the length) and are 7" low rise. Low rise jeans really hug your hips just right. They look really hot.

I can't wait for it to get a little cooler so I can wear them out to a club.

Kisses,

Allie

P.S. My biggest problem is my butt. I want to get more of a bubble butt. Unfortunately, if you gain the weight to make your butt bigger it also goes to your stomach. I'm still working on it though.

Well, I workout a lot too. But I also do guy's workout. I like my male body and try to keep it too. I guess it's just very difficult to keep a balance.

When I was heavier, I had much more butt. But now it's gone.

I used to own a Veronica 2 (I purged it a while ago). It was a great piece, but it would not let me show belly because of the high rise. I'd love to find padded panties (hips and butt), than rides a bit lower and still let me use hip jeans. It might good look, but I guess that the feeling of the jeans hugging my hips would not be the same.

Ingrid1999
07-15-2009, 11:43 PM
I think also that most women's belly fat collects lower down on the tummy. There are many women who put on fat lke men on their upper belly and back, but as this is not so attractive we may not pay them so much attention. If you look around there are a lot of women who are built like men. Unfortunatly there are few males naturally built like females.

I have found that crunches that isolate the upper abdominals -- the muscle just under your breast bone does wonders for sliming the torso. It responds to exercise quicker than the side obliques. Check out the "NY City Ballet Workout" book for fantastic slimming exercises. Also Arnold Schwarzenneger's Bodybuilding Encyclopedia is a fantastic resource on how to isolate, develop and control individual muscle groups in your body. (ie tightening and tapering the lower back can help the butt stand out. )

Also if you gym has a "Roman Chair' or a decline bench do you ab work on these if your back is up to it.

TJ Tresa
07-16-2009, 12:20 AM
Interesting thread, I would think it would be that thier pelvic is more of a bowl shape and some what wider for child birth than a make.
DonnaT has a couple of very good sites to go to that will help you understand better. I found them to be very usfull, helped me understand the human structure more clearly.

Emo
07-16-2009, 02:54 AM
Oddly enough how my chest and hips are I get this odd little dips in my mid section like curves I find it humorous my friends always joked about it and then i started crossdressing

funny how it works out right?

crossdrezzer1
07-16-2009, 05:19 AM
might have something to do with overies

Mya Summers
07-16-2009, 05:40 AM
It's the Pelvic bones that really set the woman off from the men. Not sure what else to add to this...lol

Evelyn
07-16-2009, 08:04 AM
I think its down to the huge variation in what makes an individual.

We all know that there are big differences in what we can see in the world of CD alone, ranging from OK to downright beautiful, and everything in between.

Are all CD'ers who are blessed with a petite bone structure and naturally feminine appearance, craving to be re-assigned as a woman?
Are all genetic women born with a petite and feminine frame? Of course not.

We all aspire to be the the best we can be, but please dont lets go down the contentious road of generalising about how a woman should look and present herself. Not every woman has a flat belly and petite appearance.

Woman at one end of the scale, and man at the other, with an incalculable variety of 'people' in between.

Angie G
07-16-2009, 09:18 AM
They are built that way thank God.:hugs:
Angie

dawnmarrie1961
07-16-2009, 09:35 AM
One word "Uterus". They have one. We don't. Therefore the addition of a uterus requires certain structural changes to the skeletal system to make room for it. This results in noticeable difference that you see.

I know it is a real "bummer" but that's just they way it is.

sissystephanie
07-16-2009, 09:59 AM

They are GIRLS!! What more needs to be said? BTW, you don't look too bad yourself if that is you in the Avatar!

dennisGTS
07-16-2009, 10:37 AM

Thanks Donna. I am more of a technical person and appreciated the links for a detailed explination of the differences in male and female bone structures. Truly fascinating! :thumbsup:

PetiteDuality
07-16-2009, 01:12 PM
They are GIRLS!! What more needs to be said? BTW, you don't look too bad yourself if that is you in the Avatar!

I wish it were me. If I'd look like this... :daydreaming:

Roxi Loh
07-16-2009, 03:05 PM
I'm with Marla...its beer lol.

Meredith
07-16-2009, 08:41 PM

Yep.