PDA

View Full Version : good

slamddoger
07-15-2009, 05:43 PM
how do you know when you are good enthen to go out dress as a women

Di
07-15-2009, 06:01 PM
I would say untill you are confident enough and or/ get feed back on your look maybe go to tg friendly places as a start.
Enjoy.

Teresa Ann
07-15-2009, 06:01 PM
I would say when you feel good about yourself it will be different for everyone it just takes time to get comfortable. PS we all were frightened the first few times, Practice Practice Practice, good luck; Teresa.

Sally2005
07-15-2009, 06:07 PM
When you have a nagging desire to do it or to know if you could be successful. The first time is hard, but it gets easier once you figure out the world will not end. You need confidence, you can get it by posting your 'look' and get feedback from others, asking for honest feedback on what to change.

Gabrielle Hermosa
07-15-2009, 06:49 PM
how do you know when you are good enthen to go out dress as a women

You're "good enough to go out dressed as a woman" when you're comfortable enough and confident enough. Only you know when that you've reached that point.

If you mean "passable"... that's a lot trickier. Only a very small percentage of crossdressers are able to pass in public. Passing is not required to go out dressed, but in my case, it is preferred.

Carly D.
07-17-2009, 07:22 PM
When you can walk the walk & talk the talk.. how vague is that?? actually it is up to the person trying it.. when I went out this past spring I thought I was ready.. but I don't think I was.. mainly I don't think I had every aspect of cross dressing down the way I wanted it.. something was missing.. more than likely makeup since I prefer not to wear any.. but otherwise..

Marisa_M
07-20-2009, 02:48 PM
Only your confidence and your mirror can tell you when.:heehee:

Jaclyn NM
07-20-2009, 03:25 PM
It's all about confidence. When you really want to do it, and really believe that you can, then you're ready.