PDA

View Full Version : The Summer of Kristy

Kristy 56
07-15-2009, 08:12 PM
Hi girls ! After lurking for several months,I finally signed up. Excuse this post for being long,but I can't think of a good way to shorten it. Basically like everyone else I started crossdressing when I was very young thanks to my two sisters. After I married I'd go back to my old home when everyone was at work and dressed. That all ended in 91,when my sisters moved out. I never wanted to wear my wife's clothes,so aside from a few opportunities here & there have been dormant since then. Of course the desire was always there,but I was way too AFRAID to go shopping etc. Instead I suffered as I 'd watch GG"s and what they were wearing. That all changed since I discovered this site.
You all have given me the courage to go out and pursue what I want. Since June I've gone shopping several times in drab,told the SA's who it was for and asked for their help which they were always happy to give. And today was the ultimate experience . A transformation makeover at Merle Norman !
Someone on a previous post had suggested it,and I called and asked if a male to female transformation was possible. The makeup artist said of course ! I asked if any day was best since I didn't want to freak out the customers,and she laughed and said, " You guys always say that,but no one minds " Today was the day,and also my first time out ever,dressed in short denim girl shorts,lacy bottom tank and layered tank. The makeup artist said she loved that I came dressed,and that she likes working with CD's. She spent almost 1.5 hours on me,and I think she had more fun than me. She told me she loved doing a total transformation,and actually was jumping with joy at each step.The rest of the girls loved it too. They all told me how pretty my eyes were,and hoe pretty I looked. I was on cloud 9,and after I find a wig I'm going back for makeup lessons. They also do haircuts etc, and I will be going back for that too. They asked me my femme name & put that name on their client list. They also told me to come enfemme if I like,as they love it !
Bottom line,a VERY shy old buzzard got the courage from the girls on this board. I NEVER thought I could do it, and I NEVER thought it could be this good ! Thanks girls from the Tampa Bay area of FL !

TGMarla
07-15-2009, 08:31 PM
That's about the coolest story in the world, Kristy! Welcome back to the fold. Now you've got me wondering if I should try that one of these fine weekends. Way to go. You've had an experience that will stay with you forever. :battingeyelashes:

LisaM
07-15-2009, 08:35 PM
What a wonderful story, Kristy. I hope you have many more in the near future.

Sarah Doepner
07-15-2009, 08:39 PM
What a great story. I love that you went to Merle Norman for your transformation makeover. It sounds like the girls there had a wonderful time and only made your experience so much the better.

Welcome in.

RobertaM
07-15-2009, 08:40 PM
Fantastic story,, im kind of jealous,, you had a better experiance than my first at a mac outlet,, it was soso,,

MsSamanthaErica
07-15-2009, 08:44 PM
Very sound advice and a very inspirational story as well! I can't help but smile at your time getting a makeover, it's very uplifting!

Let us know how your future visits go! Welcome to our world and our forum!!

Marcia Blue
07-15-2009, 09:05 PM
Great post Kristy. I am going to get a wig fitted next Monday. I too think that the support of the girls here, made it possible for me, to find the courage to set up the appointment.

Kathi Lake
07-15-2009, 09:17 PM
Glad you mustered up the courage to be yourself, Kristy! See, when we act normal, people treat us as normal. Keep it up, girl!

Kathi

Evelyn
07-16-2009, 09:22 AM
Well done Kristy for having such courage. You are an example to us all.