PDA

View Full Version : Longest time dressed?

Jill
07-16-2009, 10:40 AM
What is the longest time you have spent outside of male clothes and in female clothes? My longest is about 12 hours but I'm looking to break that soon.

Desiree2bababe
07-16-2009, 10:41 AM
3 days

Brooke Ashley
07-16-2009, 10:42 AM
3 days

Wow that must have been an adventure, how did you go about achieving that?

dennisGTS
07-16-2009, 10:44 AM
Probably about 2 days. Although, I wish I could wear 24/7.

Marisa_M
07-16-2009, 10:48 AM
If staying at home counts my longest was a 3 days long weekend wearing just female clothes even to sleep.

If not it was about 8 hours.

leotard fan
07-16-2009, 10:56 AM
a all weekend, day and nigth.

VeronikaDonahue
07-16-2009, 10:56 AM
I have spent about two weeks totally in femme, even had my nails done during that time.

Bluesman
07-16-2009, 11:01 AM
3 and a half days. 4 if you don't count a quick run to the supermarket in male clothes (but with bra & panties under)

CD Susan
07-16-2009, 11:09 AM
I have gone about two weeks or so without wearing any male clothing. I dress every day and am close to 24/7.

Jennifer in CO
07-16-2009, 11:14 AM
almost 5 years?....

TGMarla
07-16-2009, 12:21 PM
I did a 24 hour stint once or twice. That was plenty for me, and I felt ready to set it down for a while.

Sarah Doepner
07-16-2009, 12:27 PM
I've managed to get in about 3 1/2 or 4 days with a few small gaps here and there just to give my face a bit of a shaving rest. I've done this about 3 times and it's always a blast.

janet p
07-16-2009, 12:50 PM
I started with a makeover at 1pm for a halloween party that lasted until 3 the next morning (first time in public dressed) and then spent the next two days with forms glued on and dressed till sunday when I went for the paper and then back home to dress again.:Party2::love:

CristyPoe
07-16-2009, 12:54 PM
Lets See so left tuesday morning will be ba sunday night so lets say 6 wounerful days

MiraM
07-16-2009, 12:54 PM
A little over 2 years

DanaLynn57
07-16-2009, 01:03 PM
Maybe 8 to 10 hrs...:sad:

Roxi Loh
07-16-2009, 01:08 PM
I cant think of anything longer than about 12 hours. I would really love to go to one of the tgirl events and stay en femme for a weekend. I would have to buy flats though...heels would kill that long.

Joanne Curl
07-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Like a few of you, I've went 3 or 4 days several times. I love going to sleep as Joanne and waking up as Joanne. It's hard though to have to shave 2 or 3 times a day and to keep re-doing my foundation. But it was certainly worth it. I 'd love to have 3 or 4 days to be Joanne right now!

Denise01
07-16-2009, 01:44 PM
The longest i have been so far totally femme 24/7 is about 5 weeks.

That is about to change for me though, as I am moving 24 July, at which time i will be going Femme Full time. That has been my goal for a long time, and it has arrived, only about a year before i thought it might happen.

Denise

iwearstockings
07-16-2009, 02:24 PM
72 hours straight as I wore girlie clothes around the house in the day and corset, stockings and heels in bed at night. Making the most of a weekend to myself I had to really fight the urge to, um, get too carried away shall we say(!) and it was a really intense experience. I couldn't do it all the time mind but it was fun. I must have tried on every item of clothing I own :^)

Carol A
07-16-2009, 02:35 PM
Last year while my wife was in Germany I spend 2 full weeks total enfem.

Marcia Blue
07-16-2009, 03:07 PM
12 hours, 3 days sounds great.

kateyliz
07-16-2009, 03:26 PM
About 2 1/2 days except I put on his heavy coat to go out and fetch the mail and paper and feed the dogs. It was winter, it was cold. Then in drab for a Dr. appt. and a quick trip to the grocery and back to femme for about 2 more days or a little less. Hugs, Kathy

PaulaJaneThomas
07-16-2009, 03:40 PM
Days and days.

Jennifer in CO
07-16-2009, 03:46 PM
The longest i have been so far totally femme 24/7 is about 5 weeks.

That is about to change for me though, as I am moving 24 July, at which time i will be going Femme Full time. That has been my goal for a long time, and it has arrived, only about a year before i thought it might happen.

Denise

Congrats girl!! a bit early?...you'll do fine we're sure

Nikki_H
07-16-2009, 03:49 PM
Sigh, only about 30 minutes... I really need to get away...

Melissa Rose
07-16-2009, 04:34 PM
About 12 hours. It was at Halloween about 15 years ago. I dressed as a Playboy Bunny and went all out to look great. I arrived at work around noon and caused a much bigger commotion than expected. After work I was convinced to go out for drinks which lasted for a few hours. Everyone with me were highly amused by all of the guys checking me out which I did not find out about until the next day. I ended up using the women's restroom since everyone there thought I was a girl. Two of the girls wanted to go out dancing at a popular club and talked me into coming along. We made a quick stop at my place so I could freshen up. We ended up staying at the club until midnight. I got asked to dance by guys which I declined at first. After a few more drinks and encouragement from the girls, I finally said yes and danced a few dances. It was the first time I ever had drinks bought for me. That was the one of the best days of my life for quite a while.

MonikaW
07-16-2009, 05:15 PM
For me it's been two weeks. I've done that length a number of times and then had some sort of committment that requirement for which I had to present as a male. I spend probably about 50% of my time en femme. I'm very comfortable being out and about. I'm sure that I am the source of neighborhood gossip as my neighbors are used to seeing me as either a guy or a girl.

I enjoy being femine for long periods of time, but I don't mind it when I am not. I just spent about 10 days as Monika, and then yesterday I had to switch back. Due to various things I have to handle as a guy, I probably won't be dressing much over the next couple of weeks.

Carole Cross
07-16-2009, 05:18 PM
So far about 12 hours but I will be full time, hopefully, within a year, the sooner the better. :daydreaming:

Sarah-RT
07-16-2009, 05:35 PM
i think the longest, excluding over night while i slept would maybe at most 3 hours ish.

when all my family are out at work ( stupid recession, why cant i get a job ) until lunch time.

while the cats away.. :P

sharon2
07-16-2009, 08:49 PM
For me it was a whole weekend about 2 years ago.

RachelZ
07-16-2009, 09:37 PM
About eight hours.

Samantha Girl
07-16-2009, 09:56 PM
Same for me, only about 8 hours :(

I would love to go a whole day like Marla (lucky! :p), or maybe a weekend, that would be Awesome! :D Days and weeks at a time, you girls continue to amaze me!

Melissa! That is a great story, sounded like a blast, how perfect! :)

Congrats Denise! :D

Colleen03
07-17-2009, 01:30 AM
Probably a day and a half. Wife went away for the weekend, so I dolled myself up, slept overnight en femme, and as much as I was enjoying it, I had to shut it down before she came home in the mid afternoon the next day.

Chrissie P
07-17-2009, 03:04 AM
2 1/2 - 3 days when I travel once a month. I create my own schedule and get seeing people out of the way early then I have some "me" time.

I always hate packing everything away but once I am on the airplane I get back to normal.

"What is normal anyway ?"

BLACK STOCKINGS
07-17-2009, 05:00 AM
Well I dress around 3 hours almost every day, but on weekends at least 6 hours each day. But the longest would be 14 hours.

Jenniferpl
07-17-2009, 05:28 AM
The longest period of time would about 12 to 15 hours.

deja true
07-17-2009, 05:39 AM
Two weeks ... twice!

Each was a week at either SCC or Be-ALL which had been preceeded by a week visiting friends. The only break was the 5 or 6 hours flying time between the visit and the conference.

Ya wanna spend a week dressed? Pack those bags and join us at SCC in September!

:)

Misty G
07-17-2009, 06:00 AM
I spent 7 days on the beaches in south Al & NW Fl. a few years ago. Went on vacation and didn't carry any male clothe's at all

cassandra2601
07-17-2009, 06:33 AM
I have done all day and night - but it would be much nicer if I could do 24/7!

linnea
07-17-2009, 07:01 AM
Four days--it was last summer. This summer I hope to go for five days. It was wonderful!

erickka
07-17-2009, 07:08 AM
A long weekend. Wish it could have been longer.

BeckiB
07-17-2009, 07:19 AM
I have done it for a week at a time on several occasions for Southern Comfort and Be-All. They are great place to get in some serious girl time. I would highly recommend them if you have never been out before,

sometimes_miss
07-17-2009, 07:44 AM
Much of my time alone is a blur; I have a lot of time off from work, and when you add that with my vacation days, well, there were vacation periods where I stayed home, and didn't wear any male attire at all for many days, perhaps a bit over a week or so. But I guess it doesn't count much, because I don't really ever go out dressed in female clothes. But it's kind of unusual for me, because when I'm dressed, I feel kind of like I'm the female that I thought I was supposed to be; without the expectations of doing anything that I would as a man.

Chrissie P
07-17-2009, 07:51 AM
[QUOTE=Misty G;1797994]I spent 7 days on the beaches in south Al & NW Fl. a few years ago. Went on vacation and didn't carry any male clothes at all.

I am to the point now where my luggage only contains female clothing. The only male clothes I have for a trip is what I wear on the airplane.

JoAnne Wheeler
07-17-2009, 07:54 AM
A whole week - wish it were a lot, lot more

JoAnne Wheeler

PrettyFlowingGown
07-17-2009, 08:00 AM
Does going to bed count? If so, thats everynight. I sleep in my nightgowns every night, and get up and spend an hour lounging, thats 9 hours. I remember on boxing day last year, my neighbours were away, and I spent the whole day and night dressed.

Shauna marie
07-17-2009, 08:39 AM
About 8 to 10 hours. I would love to be able to spend like 2 to 4 weeks dressed 24/7, doing all the female things women do.

Carly D.
07-17-2009, 07:38 PM
8 hours give or take.. fully dressed.. then wearing pantyhose I think I wore for a week solid (not the same pair 24/7) and when I was bare legged it felt really weird.. I just came off of wearing one of my form fitted bras for 24 hours.. nice.. feels bare without one on..

Barbara Dugan
07-17-2009, 09:33 PM
4 hours:doh:

AllieSF
07-17-2009, 10:48 PM
15 hours out and dressed all over San Francisco 2 days ago and another 12 hours yesterday out and about in San Jose all with no foot blisters! (and no heels either!)

Robynts
07-18-2009, 10:31 AM
The longest I have been dressed was 4 days at Southern Comfort Convention. There is nothing like going to a conference where you can focus on being your femme self for days. Like many, I did not bring any boy clothes with me. Unlike my idol, Kimberly, I flew in girl jeans and top but not with makeup and hair. That is the next step.

Joni Marie Cruz
07-18-2009, 10:44 AM
For me it was nearly 6 months, I was out at the last place I worked, so I dressed every day. It was the biggest PIA (Pain In the Ass) I have ever gone through. My day started a 0700 and I lived a 35 minute drive away. Just getting made up each morning added a good 20 or 30 minutes to my getting ready. While I loved being able to be my girlself in a non-judgemental environment, it was so wonderful and an abosultely great place, I am actually glad to be back to deciding when I feel like expressing my girlside and when I don't. For some reason, once I came out, and got all the acceptance and support at work, I felt obligated to show up as Joni and not John everyday, even on the the days I didn't feel like it. I think it gave me some insight, at least a little, into how real girls must feel some mornings where their work situation expects them to "present" every day.

Hugs...Joni Mari

deja true
07-18-2009, 12:32 PM
About 8 to 10 hours. I would love to be able to spend like 2 to 4 weeks dressed 24/7, doing all the female things women do.

Ya mean like the cooking and washing up and laundry and taking the stuff to the dry cleaners and picking up the kids from band practice and cleaning the hairs outta the tub and ...?

Laura_Stephens
07-18-2009, 12:46 PM
about 5 1/2 days. Long story but my wife was out of town and so were the kids. Dressed full time although I didn't leave the house. I really felt like I was "me".

Empress Lainie
07-18-2009, 01:25 PM
I don't count cause I'm TS, but its been over two years.
Umm I do take off my clothes at night to go to bed in my pretty nighties though.

Fondew2004
07-18-2009, 01:45 PM
Happy, Happy, Happy!!!!!

The spouse is leaving tomorrow and won't be back until late Wednesday!

So...my answer to the question is: about three days...and I mean day and nite....mmmmmm

Nighties, my petticoats....lots of makeup...bubble baths...my pretty dresses, slips....a few peignoirs....mmmmm!

Somthing like these is what I'll be wearing!!

Julie in Virginia
07-18-2009, 03:53 PM
About 2 days for me.

Selene EV
07-18-2009, 04:18 PM
About 2 days. Everyone was gone. I went to the store and got everything I needed. When I got home I painted my nails (fingers and toes) got dressed and stayed enfemme for the next 48 plus hours.

Debbie new
07-18-2009, 04:20 PM
About 8 hours in full femme, then went to bed in stockings and suspenders and bra.

Kathy_G
07-18-2009, 05:21 PM
I have been around here for a l-o-n-g long time, but am so deeply hidden in the back of my closet that I have never had the guts to post anything. That may now change. But it only needs a start, doesn't it ?

I am an old codger (yeah, seventy going on forty) and my wife of fifty years sadly died back in January. She didn't know about my alter ego, and certainly would never have approved. She did find my 'stash' a couple of times about twenty years back, and that was all but the end of our previously intimate relationship.

Now that she's gone (and I really do miss her deeply), Kathy comes out to play most evenings. I seldom go the whole way, but from the neck down I am ME most evenings from about 8.00 pm through to perhaps 10.00 am in the morning. I daren't go for much longer, because our postman tends to call about 10.30 and my daughter or son are likely to pop in at any odd moment. Like so many others on this forum, I've had a few 'close calls'.

So 'What is my longest time dressed'? Fourteen hours per night, almost every night, including sleep time, for the past six months. I know it's sad, but that's life. I did once extend that to thirty-eight hours when I was reasonably sure I wasn't going to have any unexpected callers, but was on edge all through the daylight hours in case the doorbell rang.

Now that I have done this first posting, I will probably add to my background shortly.

Deidra Cowen
07-18-2009, 06:26 PM
At SCC one time I took vacation days from work. Checked into the Hotel Wed Night and stayed till Sunday Morning. So counting half days lets say 4 days!

Before my kids moved in with me I just about everyweekend went fem from Fri nite till Sunday evening. These days i dress just one night or so a week.

PretzelGirl
07-18-2009, 08:03 PM
Kathy, I want to say how sorry I am about your wife. That is a tough thing to go through and I am sure your heart stays heavy.

As far as your dressing, however you dress is good as long as it means something to you, neck-down or otherwise. And I don't find dressing at night sad, why do you feel that way?

We all look forward to more posts from you. There is no need to sit back quietly. Join in!

Jill
07-19-2009, 12:57 PM
I would love to dress for several days or weeks, I'm sure that would appeal to many of us. But my life would not allow me to do so, I am in the closet. I would like to try for a few days but with roommates, it's a bit impossible as I am generally confined to my room. I suppose it would be possible to do 2 maybe 3 days but honestly, I don't like being stuck indoors for that long, I like getting out.

So I guess it would seem that if someone like me wanted to dress for more then a couple straight days, we'd have to come out of the closet. Just thinking out loud here...

cdwendy
07-19-2009, 01:06 PM
I dress most evenings but only for 6 hours at most

Lisa Renee
07-19-2009, 03:01 PM
Last year when the company I worked for closed it's doors. And being out of work, I was pretty much dressed 24/7 except for the few times I had to go for an interview in drab. I went shopping, gased up my car, went to a couple of movies, all as Lisa. That part was great, but being out of a job wasn't.

luv2x-dress53959
07-19-2009, 08:34 PM
i would have to say about 10-12 hours...

bananabanana
07-20-2009, 02:55 AM
39 days to be precise, thats because my family had gone one vacation and it was just me and my mom for 39 days , we have 9 people in our family . My mom supports me a lot, God bless her.

Stormgirl
07-20-2009, 05:32 AM
Let's see, I pretty much dress everyday now that I am out.

So 24/7 almost

carolinebrookes
07-20-2009, 07:43 AM
I've gone a fortnight straight. By the end of it, the novelty had worn off a little and I was glad of some male time. Looking back on it, it was an exciting time to be able to wear whatever the heck I wanted to.

I do manage an 8 - 12 hours session a couple of times a week on a regular basis at the moment when the mood takes me.

SuzyZahn
07-20-2009, 11:57 AM
3 days are prob max for me,,,many times,,,truly enjoyable !!!

Lea
07-20-2009, 06:10 PM
Twice I have gone five days with the support of my wife. Our daughter was out of town at camp. Both times I was able to completely shave.
I really enjoyed the experience. I took over the domestic chores as my wife still had to work.
The hardest thing was not leaving the house and the nails. At the end of the week it felt good to get back to male mode.
One more year of high school and the youngest goes to college. So I hope to increase the time I have to dress.

Samantha43
07-20-2009, 08:56 PM
I've gone a fortnight straight. By the end of it, the novelty had worn off a little and I was glad of some male time. Looking back on it, it was an exciting time to be able to wear whatever the heck I wanted to.

I do manage an 8 - 12 hours session a couple of times a week on a regular basis at the moment when the mood takes me.

Fortnight? :sw:

Nine days. I take a week of vacation in the dead of winter. I apply acrylic nails Friday evening and spend the entire week in female mode. Everything I wear and do is feminine for that week. Everything comes off Sunday evening nine days later. Usually by that time I am ready to be the male me again. I really look forward to that week.

I sneak in a few long weekends throughout the year too.

Jessica Who
07-20-2009, 09:55 PM
About 14 hours, the second day of this year's Be-All conference

Wendi
07-20-2009, 11:18 PM
4 days for me. However almost every weekend I'm Wendi for at least 24 hours :battingeyelashes:

marny
07-20-2009, 11:50 PM
8 days at the cottage with no one else around. would prefer eight days a week all year! :D

carolinebrookes
07-21-2009, 07:18 AM
Fortnight? :sw:

Nine days. I take a week of vacation in the dead of winter. I apply acrylic nails Friday evening and spend the entire week in female mode. Everything I wear and do is feminine for that week. Everything comes off Sunday evening nine days later. Usually by that time I am ready to be the male me again. I really look forward to that week.

I sneak in a few long weekends throughout the year too.

Excuse me.....I'm Scottish! Fortnight = 2 weeks

LaurenRenee
07-21-2009, 01:01 PM
I'm living it right now. My wife is away on a trip so starting this past Sunday I went shopping for some things and then Lauren got dressed at about 4pm. Went all out, gave myself a pedi in a red/pink shade, glued on Kiss french manicured medium length nails and even pierced my ears so I could wear some nice earrings. I have been in Lauren mode since and hopt to stay as Lauren through tomorow. That would be almost 4 days as Lauren 100% of the time.

Oh my god am Iloving this!

Lauren

Parker0429
07-21-2009, 11:45 PM
I work out of my home and my wife travels. She was recently gone for a week, so I was dressed just about the entire week. I did wear my guy clothes to go out, but couldn't wait to get home to slip back into my stockings, panties, bra and forms, a full slip, and an above the knee pencil skirt with a beautiful silky blouse. 3 1/2 heels and makeup and I was set.

NoraTV
07-22-2009, 04:22 AM
Not quite 4 weeks, in London.

SweetCaroline
07-22-2009, 04:45 AM
Almost five days, for the First Event Conference in January, in which the only article of "male" clothing I wore was a pair of brown socks. If I could dress longer, I would have last week when I was on vacation, but alas, too many responsibilities even on holiday.

heatherb
07-22-2009, 05:48 AM
Three days. A local resort (the Dunes) has TG weekends twice a year. I dress before going and bring no male clothes. Everyone goes shopping, bar hopping and out to the restaurants all weekend. The Spring weekend features a prom on Sat. night.

leotard fan
07-22-2009, 09:03 AM
last weekend i been always with leotards, the 2 all days. sometimes i used two leotards at same time. for 24 hours i used the same fishnet tights. when i went out i just dress male cloths over...

Tommie T.
07-22-2009, 09:13 AM
Like Heather I spent 3 days-almost-at the Dunes TG weekend dressed this spring.Went to the local resturants to eat etc.I drove down fully dressed from east of Grand Rapids.I have had house guests for the past 6 weeks but will be free beginnig Fri.I plan on dressing and staying that way for as long as possible.Looking forward to the Dunes TG weekend in October so I can be dressed and out for several days again.

Jilmac
07-22-2009, 09:18 AM
For me, the longest time so far was the six days I spent attending the Be All in Chicago. I didn't have a stitch of male clothing with me. I dressed at home and drove to Be All, wore nothing but my feminine finery while there, had a complete makeover for the grand banquet, and drove home dressed after Be All ended. It was the most continuous femme time I've ever had in my life. :love:

Michelle123
07-22-2009, 02:49 PM
Well, beacuse of work, or going out to run errands and such on my days off, I could never dress for more than a day, possibly 2 at the most. BUT, can we count how many days in a row we were dressed?...lol. In that case, It would have to be in the hundreds. That was back when I lived alone in the 90's.....

Bernice
07-25-2009, 04:19 PM
Is it fair to say I haven't kept track? My wife goes out of town for up to 9 days in a row sometimes, and I try to be en-femme the whole time she is gone (216 hours). I'm unemployed at the moment, so with her invaluable support, I often go several whole days at a time, but if I count consecutive days with at least some en-femme, then, well, I think was over a year.

As for the doorbell, I've put up a sign: "No soliciting. Unexpected visitors will be ignored." If asked about it, I tell them our wireless doorbell rings spontaneously due to RF interference, so we just always assume a ring is a false ring unless we are expecting a visitor.

No matter how long I have been en-femme, when I know my time is almost up, I still dread it. I still resent having to put on pants (and not even wear oxford blouses that button the wrong way) for a bigoted world.

Penelope Marie
07-25-2009, 04:35 PM
i think the longest, excluding over night while i slept would maybe at most 3 hours ish.

when all my family are out at work ( stupid recession, why cant i get a job ) until lunch time.

while the cats away.. :P

I feel your pain. i was laid off Oct of 08 and still not even a bite. I have began to take matters into my own hands though. Start some crafts like jewelry making and try to sell them on line. e,bay and other sites there is one called Esty where you set your price unlike ebay where buyers bid on your stuff. Who knows it might/could become a full time business.

Penelope Marie
07-25-2009, 04:40 PM
Oh i love every one of those. there so Femm and ultra sexy too. you go girl!

Chrissy be good
07-26-2009, 08:02 AM
About 4 months 24/7. My gf at the time met me while en femme, and that's how she wanted me to be. The rocky relationship outweighed the joy of living as a girl, and I left it behind. Now I'm lucky if I get to slip into some hose haha oh well someday

susiepaul
07-26-2009, 08:27 AM
What is the longest time you have spent outside of male clothes and in female clothes? My longest is about 12 hours but I'm looking to break that soon.

I am not to sure I have just recently bought a male shirt which is the first item of male clothing I have bought in over 7 years as I was going to a christening and was going to wear a suit.
now living on my sail boat in Puerto rico I dress in what ever I want all the time everyone knows I am male and I like to wear skirts act and I don’t get any trouble from it except for odd occasions when men try to pick me up.
I never try to look like a woman I don’t have boobs or wear a bra but except for them I wear only female clothes full time.
I have flown from Puerto Rico to Miami and back again and no one said anything about me wearing a pink denim skirt and white blouse.
Here people just say I have guts to do what I do.

I get plenty of comments from women about what I wear and where did I get the clothes from and the cost.
Also many times they recommend clothes that would suit me.
Comments from women I accept but I still find it funny getting a compliment from a male friend saying that a particular dress looks good on me.
But all in all I don’t feel threatened by going out here dressed as I am.
I believe that if you feel comfortable in the clothes then other people will accept you in them.