PDA

View Full Version : Body Hair Question

Dutchess
07-16-2009, 04:13 PM
I have just a curious and maybe dumb question for all you ladies.

Since I pulled my dear husband out of his not so well hidden(to me anyway) CD closet about a year ago, he has revealed several interesting things to me about his wish to dress and about himself.

He asked me some time ago to first help him remove some of his body hair and after seeing that is doesnt bother me in the least has slowly progressed to all of it and revealed to me while thanking me for helping him with it,that he has HATED his body hair since it started to grow in as a preteen.

I was kind of surprised but didnt comment .

I did ask him why he hated it so . He says he doesnt know but seems very relieved that it is gone. He had been shaving his forearms always as he is really heavily tattooed there and has a gorgeous, down to his waist thick , healthy head of hair :Angry3:( raked with jealously as I have my extensions put in )and keeps his Fu manchu type moustache

He is from far northern Europe, so I dont know if it is that or just family genetics, but he has so much body hair ,, very strong but fine hair that it takes 2 bottles of nair to complete each week. He seems so relieved however that I really dont mind doing this for him.

Did/do any of you dislike your body hair this much?

Melissa Rose
07-16-2009, 04:17 PM
I can't say I dislike my body hair, but I wish it was finer, lighter in color and in fewer places. I'm fortunate not too be too hairy - probably less than average for a male.

jenniferj
07-16-2009, 04:26 PM
I don't HATE it, but it certainly interferes with wearing nice clothes, especially in the summer. My leg hair has always been rather sparse (my thighs and calves really have just a short stubble where the hair is broken off by jeans rubbing), but my chest and tummy hair (not to mention my back) are pretty gross under a strappy sundress.

Since I am largely closeted (except to DearSweetWife - and half of NYC) I need to plan ahead as to when I can be hairless. It is always an enormous relief to be clean again. Just did, after a lapse of 2 1/2 months and deliberately got a bathing suit tan line yesterday to celebrate.

-jj

Evelyn
07-16-2009, 04:28 PM
As you get a little older, body hair starts to sprout in some unreachable places.
I'm lucky in that my wife takes care of my back for me, but even though she is fully aware of my femme side, she still to this day is surprised when I express my hatred of my body hair and my obvious relief once I'm smooth again.

Personally, I think body hair is disgusting.

insearchofme
07-16-2009, 04:28 PM
I don't like my body hair at all, never have. I wax from the neck down to the pubic region. I am losing the hair on my legs naturally so that is good.

Get your husband to wax, it doesn't hurt much, and over time it makes the hair finer and easire to take off. Either that or use the laser (cheaper in teh long run) , I can't since most of my body hair has turned gray and it won't work on light hair.

MiraM
07-16-2009, 04:31 PM
I can understand your husband hating his body hair. I have hated having it my entire life. Luckily, mine is not as heavy as others in my family, and is easily kept at bay with a razor.

Carole Cross
07-16-2009, 05:15 PM
I do hate my body hair now but managed to tolerate it before deciding to transition. When I was in my teens and body hair started to appear, I did become a bit depressed as I did not want it. I have hated having to shave my face every day since I was fourteen and now I have started laser, I wont have to in the future. :D

Lisa Golightly
07-16-2009, 05:21 PM
I kind of started shaving my body as soon as it appeared... Forearms, legs, armpits, chest and nether regions. Everywhere else was clear... It was just wrong, wrong, wrong... Just not me at all. :)

Joni Marie Cruz
07-16-2009, 05:31 PM
<Joni stands on her chair and raises her hand.> I abso-freekin-lutely hate body hair. Everything is shaved but my brows. Uhh, no, I wouldn't shave my head if I weren't already pretty much bald. Moses and I went to pre-school together. Don't know about other girls, tg or gg, but slick works for me. And, no, I have no insight into why I hate it, but I'm with you, Lisa, I just always disliked it. If I don't shave every day I feel dirty, I know that's stupid, I shower everyday. But body hair just feels nasty.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Denise01
07-16-2009, 06:25 PM
I too am fully devoid of body hair.

I started about 5 years or so ago to shave my body hair or use nair, and now i just do not feel right with it.

I find that my clothes feel much better when i am clean shaven, and now will never go back to allowing it to grow.

I have never been waxed, but when i get moved that is one of the things that i plan next time i need hair removal

Denise

:):)

2B Natasha
07-16-2009, 06:59 PM
Can't say that I hate it, but I do like it gone. The only hair I have left is on my forearms. The rest, head is shaved, body was shaved in the past, but I just had the damn thing waxed and WOOHOO, much better. Nothing like a good coat of turtle wax to keep the rain running off in droplets. OOPPS wrong thread.
But seriously. For the body I started with my arm pits as I always got a rash there when it got hot, so I thought perhaps it was the hair holding in to much sweat, so I shaved it off and that rash never returned. Then thought, OFF WITH THE REST! So to the wax spa and off with it. Can't believe I waited this long to do it.

Jeanna
07-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Hate body hair, especially on me!

WandaRae2009
07-16-2009, 07:41 PM
I also hate the body hair. A number of years ago,before I was out to my wife, I was complaining how the hair on my legs itched. She said why don't you shave it. I was thinking of it by now that it was her idea it was easier. She didn't have to say it twice. At first it was just in the winter, then all year and progressed to all except my head. She takes care of my back. I have used Nair or Veet, and works for a while then my skin seems to get sensitive. I was thinking of getting an epilator soon. I have read the threads on those and I have a pretty high pain tolerance, so I will soon make that investment.

TGMarla
07-16-2009, 07:45 PM
I'm fortunate that I don't have much at all in the way of hair on my chest and back. But I'd readily get rid of the hair on my legs (more than I already do) and my arms and hands if I could. I'm not particularly fond of it. I wore a moustache for years, and I finally got rid of it. I don't miss it one bit.

Veronica 1
07-16-2009, 10:23 PM
I totally hate my body hair. I keep myself shaved all the time.

Joanie_Shakti
07-16-2009, 10:27 PM
For me, it's mixed feelings. I have a lot of body hair. I was proud of my chest hair, I came from the old school where it was "manly" to have a hairy chest, even though I like playing girl too. A major increase in my dressing early this year, combined with the fact that I'm turning 50 in September (and a lot of my body hair is turning grey) and getting a fairly good quality webcam recently has changed my perspective. As I started using my webcam, both for chats and to take pictures of myself, I couldn't help noticing how ugly my body hair looked when dressed up.

The fact that I also have a lot of back hair and knowing that a lot of women are turned off by men's back hair, I decided that was definitely going to go. Looking online for a back shaver, I found one by Mangroomer and one store selling them offered a free nose hair trimmer if you spent so much money on Mangroomer products. Well, they only sell three products and the back shaver plus their body shaver "just happened" to make the amount needed for the free nose hair trimmer. As I had been contemplating shaving my legs, chest and stomach, I ordered all three.

The back is now bald and so are the legs and underarms. I love the way my legs look and feel, especially in hose. I have had women compliment me on my legs before, so I hope that increases now that the ugly hair is gone. Looking at old pictures compared to new while dressed, I can't stand the hairy ones anymore.

I was contemplating shaving the chest and stomach completely too, but the same day my shavers arrived, I read an interview with Teri Nunn, lead singer of the group, "Berlin." She mentioned that she liked guys with hairy chests. Because I think she's hot, I didn't shave my chest completely, but just trimmed it short, along with my stomach and arm hair (in case I ever run into her :D). I opted for trimming the arm hair instead of shaving as I thought it wouldn't look so obvoius if I didn't maintain it for a few days. I work in a fairly macho place and I'm afraid of becoming too feminine, especially too suddenly, and raising eyebrows there. It's a pretty redneck place.

All in all, I love my new, mostly hairless look. And I plan to keep it up. I think I look younger and feel great. The chest hair is grey and now being short, doesn't show up as much in pictures. I may eventually shave it completely too, if I keep up the intensity of crossdressing I've been doing lately. I don't want to give up my male persona completely though. But yes, since I started this new look, I dislike the fact that I am so hairy.

It was funny to see the amount of hair I initally cut off, enough to fill a small pillow. :eek: And it took two days to remove it all as I was so hairy, the body shaver battery ran down before I completed my grooming!

JulieP
07-16-2009, 10:52 PM
i hate my body hair. if i take off my shirt i look like i have a darn sweater on. i also hate my tattoos (well all but my son's name) and plan to have them removed. i'm also looking into the cost of haveing it all permanently removed.

Cheshire Gummi
07-16-2009, 11:28 PM
i hate my body hair. if i take off my shirt i look like i have a darn sweater on. i also hate my tattoos (well all but my son's name) and plan to have them removed. i'm also looking into the cost of haveing it all permanently removed.

That's more or less my answer. Except about tattoos. I don't have any at the moment, but I want a treble clef on my right arm. I wonder if I'll regret it later...

Mya Summers
07-17-2009, 12:22 AM
It's not that I hate all my body hair, but it does get irritating sometimes. The one place that I really hate having hair at is my chest which didn't start coming in till about 8 years ago, and that is the one part of my body my wife will NOTlet me shave, so I abide by her wishes. It's good to her that an SO is so understanding and accepting of her husbands CDing :).

PrincessTia
07-17-2009, 12:31 AM
I don't hate my body hair. I've always seen it as 'manly' and since I am a man, it fits. Currently, with my desire to have my femme moments, I'm just wanting it to be gone. I don't dislike it. It's just an obstacle to my desires at the moment.

And honestly, it's a lot of work to keep shaved. I'm just not that diligent over the long haul. My hat is off and my respect shown to you gurls who can keep that sort of regiment up daily. ;)

Tia

kayesimone
07-17-2009, 12:45 AM
just doesn't feel right...even as a teen, but then again i was really hoping for breasts.

Lisa Golightly
07-17-2009, 12:50 AM
Oddly though I kind of prefer hairy men... :)

jazmine
07-17-2009, 01:03 AM

Same HERE!!!!!

Keira Fernandez
07-17-2009, 01:15 AM
Totally hate body hair...
An epilator does the trick for me...
There's no better feeling than being smooth all over...

titli
07-17-2009, 06:32 AM
I don't like my body hair at all... I have very smooth and hairless back, but rather a hairy chest. Living with parents and daughters, it is not possible to remove the hair without raised eyebrows and lots of questions...

I did shave all once with my dear wife's permission and still cherish the memories... Can't forget the lovely smooth look...

TSchapes
07-17-2009, 06:54 AM
I was upset that I got stuck with the body hair gene. My dad hardly had a hair on his body, and here I got his recessive Slovak hair gene...yuk.

I dislike waxing and the pain, so I shave, and I hate the stubble, so I shave some more. If I could afford the time and money I'd have it all zapped off. Unfortunately the small bit of lasering I've had done, a lot of my hair is blond or gray and the laser is useless. :Angry3:

Sharon B.
07-17-2009, 06:57 AM
I also dislike my body hair and keep it off, for several years when in my early twenties
it would take me several days to even get a few hairs on my face.
Even now I can go three days before I have to shave my face.
I don't dislike body I hate body hair, would rather see everyone without body hair of any kind.

Jocelyn Quivers
07-17-2009, 07:01 AM
Hate it, I shave everything daily so I can be hair free all the time. I just find body hair disgusting. Even if I wasn't a cd I would still shave every thing.

linnea
07-17-2009, 07:04 AM
I shave my legs, underarms, chest, back, face, and arms--pretty much everywhere the hair grows. If I could afford to do it, I would have electrolysis and remove all of it permanently.

julianne_ny
07-17-2009, 07:57 AM
If I could get rid of my body hair permanently, I would do so. Although I am not overly hairy, I do have hairy legs and shaving them is a real chore, not to mention other more personal areas.
And then there is the rash of course...!

karynspanties
07-17-2009, 08:07 AM
I hate body air. In my family, we are not very hairy to begin with, as we get older we loose what we do have. My brother just turned 50 and he has hardly any hair on his legs. I now (at 44) only have to shave about once every two weeks. My wife is jealous, she has to shave about every 4 days!

Chrissie P
07-17-2009, 08:14 AM
Oddly though I kind of prefer hairy men... :)

Interesting point. I was with a man who had very, very little body hair. It seemed kind of icky.

PetiteDuality
07-17-2009, 08:44 AM
Interesting point. I was with a man who had very, very little body hair. It seemed kind of icky.

This is why we can't make ladies happy about our body hair (and I say that as the male me).

I think that the point of view on many women is:

"If it's too much body hair, you look like an ape or a saskwatch ans its creepy. If you shave, then you look like a girl or a 12 years old boy. Hairy chest might be Ok (depending on the hair pattern), but back hair is horrible. Hairy arms is gross if it looks as a sweater. Shaved arms are ridiculous. Shaved legs are weird unless you are Cristiano Ronaldo or some other famous sport player, in which case we will just drool over their shaved legs. Is it clear?."

How the hell can you make them happy then? How am I supposed to be just as hairy (not much, not less) as they like?

Girls... :tongueout

Joni Marie Cruz
07-17-2009, 08:46 AM
I am so with you girls who abhor body hair. The couple of times I have broached the subject to my wife of totally getting rid of it permanently via electrolysis, she, ever the practical one, unlike myself, has pointed out that it would cost about the same as a nice down payment on a new car. So I guess it's the razor and the occasional chunk out of my ankle or belly button or wherever.

Rock on, you smoothies.<g>

Hugs...Joni Mari

Ann D Bluebird
07-17-2009, 01:15 PM
I hate it.

I remember seeing my father's dark hair legs, arms and chest at a young age (5-ish??) and thinking I really did NOT want to grow up to look like that! :puke: (but I do love him!!). The adage that "this will put hairs on your chest!" just made me think "But I don't WANT a hairy chest!!. As I got older, and a bit hairy-er I tried accepting it as a fact, but resented it really. Then I finally got the courage to say "To HELL with it!" and now shave and epilate merrily!.:D....now considering how to get more permenently hair-free.

cassandra2601
07-17-2009, 01:41 PM
I prefer waxing but I am with you gals - I would love to be totally hair free all the time - done it several times but not all the time and the feeling when you put on silky soft pantyhose (tights) or stockings is fantastic!

Lilith Moon
07-17-2009, 01:42 PM
I don't exactly hate it, but I prefer both the feel and look of no body hair. My wife also prefers me hairless and often helps me with the bits I can't reach easily. BTW, in the 3 years or so since I have been hairless *nobody* has commented.

Scotty
07-17-2009, 04:19 PM
Did/do any of you dislike your body hair this much?

Yes!

Luckily I don't have much and it's super super fine but I still don't like it - I like the all air feeling, the feeling of crawling into a set of fresh sheets with shaved legs...

My arm hair is so thin you can't hardly see it, my g/f has way thicker hair and says she's envious.

But I don't like the itch of hair, and well, I just like it gone!! :)

CD Susan
07-17-2009, 08:02 PM
I do not like any kind of bodily hair except from the eyes up. I absolutely hate facial hair even on non cd'ing guys. I know it is natural but it is a huge turnoff to me.

I shave my face, chest, arm pits, abdomine, butt, and legs almost every day. I am fortunate that I do not have any back hair and the hair on my arms is very fine and hardly visible. In fact my slender arms and small hands are my best feminine feature. I use an electric razor everywhere except the arm pits, I use a disposable blade there.

I especially enjoy smooth legs and would never let them get hairy again.

rebecca_morris_75
07-17-2009, 08:05 PM
After shaving everything the other day after months & months of not shaving, I can honestly say I never want to have body hair from now on. I love feeling smooth all over. I guess I'll be stocking up on razors and shaving cream for a looooong time :)

susants
07-17-2009, 08:16 PM
i'm not very hairy but get waxing from the neck down about every 3/4 weeks .
was at the salon yesterday for legs and brazilian next week the rest
susan

AlannahNorth
07-17-2009, 08:32 PM
Body Hair - I hate it. Some arm and leg hair is not so bad (and I never really used to mind that), but as the years go by the hair tends to get downright ridiculous. Be gone!!! Waxing hurts, but I'll do it.

skreamer
07-18-2009, 02:26 AM
Yep. Totally hate body hair and facial hair completely. I'm working with my wife to work out electrolysis/laser treatments to permanently remove it all.

Absolutely makes me itch all the time and it gets all over everything.

Olivia
07-18-2009, 08:38 AM
Yeah, I hate the stuff! I was cursed with a LOT of hair on my body, and not nearly enough on my head. :sad: When I first started shaving it all off, I thought, "wow, that was so simple! Why on earth had I lived with it so damned long?" I was embarrassed at the pool or beach. I hated to remove my shirt. In short, being hairy sucks. But, I fight it. I shave my torso everyday in the shower. It adds a few minutes to the routine but it's soooo worth it. My wife help with a hard to reach place on my back and my legs get a fresh shave every few days. It just feels so good to be smooth all over. I can now really enjoy getting a nice tan, and going shirtless isn't something to dread anymore. Being so hirsute was just another one of Mother Nature's cruel jokes to play on me...
O

Laura_Stephens
07-18-2009, 09:07 AM
Another in agreement -- hate all of my body hair below the neck.

Pauline Lauren
07-19-2009, 04:54 PM
I don't just dislike my body hair, I despise it!!! LOL As I started dressing much more after December, I really just started hating seeing myself in a cute sleeveless top and with a bunch of male chesthair protruding out from under it! Yucckkko! So first the chest hair went, then the tummy and underarms and the legs. Next on the target list is the airmhair and then that trouble area called the back!! Guess I will have to go in for a waxing to be rid of that blight. Fortunately my SO is not disturbed by my hair removal. She has another (platonic) male friend that shaves all his body hair and he is most definitely not a CD (at least not so that we know of heheh), so it wasn't a foreign concept to her.

I will be much happier when as much of it as I can possibly remove is gone!!

>>>hugs<<<
Pauline

Hali
07-19-2009, 05:57 PM
I dont know i never liked it, before it was body hair but as time goes on am beginning to hate my facial hair as well i cant explain it, i just dont like it.

dawnmarrie1961
07-19-2009, 06:14 PM
Dutchess, There's no such thing as a silly question.:) Just a silly answer.:D

To Nair or not to Nair?:daydreaming:
That is a question that has plagued CD's since our distant ancestor first donned a really short skirt and was quickly spotted around town due to the fuzziness of his lower extremities. After being ridden out of town on a rail.:Angry3:

He quickly learned from his mistake that although...."To Hairee is Human, smooth legs feel divine !":devil:

Dutchess
07-21-2009, 03:15 PM
WOW ,, I cant thank you all enough for all the great replies .. I mean really !!!

I hadnt been able to get back online shortly after I posted this so I could see... I am going to go over all these again ....

I am glad to know that when I am covered in Nair , that I am not alone... I DO wish he would let me at least home wax him ( I do my own ) but he is just afraid .. however ,,he is very bold and doesnt care who sees this ,,as long as it isnt his MC brothers but since they are back in the Netherlands , he really has no worries about that .....Plus people are usually so taken aback by his body art and hair on his head that they probably dont even notice he has shaved legs anyway..

I dont say anything,, he goes to the store with shaved legs in shorts and seems perfectly happy and commented last night on how great his new pajama/peignoir (sp) set felt on bare skin.. I went to sleep,,,( well not right to sleep:heehee:) glad that he was happy ....

I see many of you all feel the same way as he or close to it .

RylieCD
07-21-2009, 03:56 PM
I dont like my body hair either, part of it may stem back to early child hood and carried on when the whole family would tease on the monkey child, sure it is funny but, anyway i still do like my hairy body, it itches and feels un kept. My wife says she likes the hair, that is something I cant understand but she cant understand why I would want to get rid of it.

tricia_uktv
07-21-2009, 05:00 PM
Not sure what I hate most. The body hair or the nairing. But I nair every week so that answers the question. I hate the hair in my nostrils, sideburns, my moustache thats hard to cover. If I had a magic wand the first thing I'd do would be to remove a;ll my body hair permanently........ and put it on my head!

Angelofsomekind
07-21-2009, 07:11 PM
I don't know if I'd go so far as to say I hate it. I don't like it though. It's absolutly a pain in the ass. I have to spend A LOT of time getting rid of it. Really wish I could afford to laser removal.

Granny Gray
07-21-2009, 08:51 PM
Check me off as one who really dislikes body hair and sweat stink. In the natural state I suffer both. A big thank you to hot water and a set of blades and both go... except the back... I'm getting OLD and can't manage to reach it... One thing no one has mentioned... sweat stink.. I sweat heavily... before I started shaving chest, belly, and under arms, 2 a day showers only lessened the sweat stink... being (except for my back) hairless... Dick Tracy's buddy B.O.Plenty is gone... Yes, I know.. sweat doesn't stink... it's skin microbes that cause B.O. Well, removing body hair dramatically reduces the amount of surface area for the kritters to inhabit, and thus serves to get rid of their nasty stink too. At least for me that's the case... I just wish I were flexible enough to remove the thatch on my back too. Miracle of good vibes, after shaving my legs for a number of years, the hair there just quit coming back... I'm not one to complain either. My older son once asked why I shaved my forearms... I simply told him: "I don't like the hair." End of conversation.

Andrea_1948
07-24-2009, 12:08 AM
So, last evening I asked my wife for a hairtrim (head). She got out the scissors and snip, snip, nice trim. Looks great!
As I got out the broom to sweep up the clippings, she said, "Wait we have to trim those hairy arms, get out the electric trimmer for me". Bzzzz, no more arm hair. I got off of the chair to sweep up, She said, "Wait, lets trim that chest and tummy hair too". Buzzz, no more chest and tummy hair. "Well, Lets not stop there", she said. So, again buzzz. No more leg hair! She then sent me to the local drugstore for a bottle of Nair. We spread the lotion all over my chest, back and legs and after a few minutes and a shower, all the body hair is gone! Mostly all the body hair anyway. We shaped the remaining body hair into a neatly trimmed bikini cut.
Although my wife is aware of my crossdressing she never wanted to be involved or help out in any way. It was an out-of-sight-out-of-mind kind of tolerance for her. You can imagine my amazement and overjoy since she instigated all of this. Feeling sooo smooth all over my body is pure bliss! While we didn't talk crossdressing last night, who knows, maybe we'll go shopping one of these days. I hope so! Here's to my lovely wife! :love:

kimmy p
07-24-2009, 08:18 AM
I hate body hair. I only have hair left on my forearms and "down below". And I trim my arm hairs. some love it, I find it personally disgusting.

VeronikaDonahue
07-24-2009, 08:41 AM
I hated my body hair so much, that I went to Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal and had it removed. So now I don't have to worry about shaving, or ruining a good leg shave on a cold day. I also did it because I hated constantly getting ingrown hairs, OUCH! I did everything from my eyebrows to my toes. I love it!!!!!!!!:D It does however cost a significant amount of money, and there is some discomfort associated with it, but it is only mild. In the long run, it is sooooo worth it.

renee k
07-24-2009, 08:56 AM

I wish I could keep myself shaved all of the time as well. But summer time I must let it grow. Late in October I usually get a body wax, and keep it off for the winter and spring.

JoanAz
07-24-2009, 10:06 AM
I have been Epilating EVERYTHING from the neck down.
Surprisingly It become less painfull after a few times.
Also another hint, I use 2 epilators at the same time,
It naturaly takes 1/2 the time, but it seems to distract the OUCHES ! :doh:

Stephanie Heplby
07-24-2009, 10:50 AM
I am in the "hate the hair" category, too. I am having it all permanently removed with laser treatment and feel incredibly happy about it, much like you describe your husband.

I grew facial hair at the first chance I had in high school (you know the incredibly scruffy adolescent boy look). I have always had facial hair except for a few moments (like Halloween crossdressing events).

Recently, while shaving my face beautifully smooth, I had an epiphany: I have held on to my hair because my face is feminine without it. I was already an outcast as a child, geeky, misunderstood; the last thing I needed was to look like a younger version of my mother.

As I looked in the mirror, I realized that I was finally comfortable looking as feminine as I felt.

(Crikey, I feel like I am going to cry again...)

LisaM
07-24-2009, 10:56 AM
I am in the "hate the Hair" camp. I have always hated it and I have intermittently tried to remove it--electrolysis and eventually laser.

tanya-uk
07-24-2009, 01:04 PM
I am also in the "hate hair camp" I keep myself fully shaved apart from eyebrows and hair. My eyebrows are kept plucked and nicely shaped.

ColleenW
07-24-2009, 03:00 PM
It looks as though most seem to not like or hate body hair and I feel the same way. I use a combination of shaving, epilation and waxing to remove everything except the hair on my head and a little bit of pubic hair. I'd love to get rid of it all permanently :eek:

Elle1946
07-24-2009, 03:18 PM
I do not like body hair either. I have always felt like it was dirty and felt so much cleaner when I shaved or whatever to make it gone. Mine is fairly fine but the older I get the more places and the heavier it gets. I hate my harry knuckles.

AllieSummers
07-24-2009, 03:21 PM
I absolutely hate my body hair. Luckily for me I don't have a lot of it on my chest or back...just arms, legs and you know where. :) I keep it all shaved smooth. Nothing like the feeling of a smooth shaved body.

Kisses,

Allie

lindadresser1
07-24-2009, 07:15 PM
I just returned from a consultation for laser hair removal and was told because I have reddish hair, with the odd white hair the laser removal procedure would not work for me. So now I am bummed because, I am very hairy and aaaaaargh I hate it!!! I can't wear the tops I want without getting myself waxed and we all know how much that hurts and how often we have to go, and then of course the continuing cost!!

Penelope Marie
07-24-2009, 07:36 PM
I abhore my body hair! i want it gone for ever bannished in to everlasting. I love being smooth and soft. the hair on my legs has about quit growing . hair on my arms is light any way and not very thick. My chest however, it like a forest if i don't keep it shaved. i have some neet but thus far have not given it a try. i am small in size any way, very small fingers and small arms. i can wrap my thumb and ring finger around my wrist. my legs are so beautiful to me there shaply and not muscular at all. I always sensed some thing was not quite true about me. i never felt i was a part of the "boys" and you know i was right. i truly believe i am a female. i loath my male body. all of it.

Thats another thing i wish i could stop. My beard, It grows so darn fast and i hate it. i shave twice. once with the shave cream and again after the cream is washed off. i want my beard gone forever if i could aford laser i would indeed let them zap every hair i have. there is something you ladies might like to try which is Aveeno Positively Smooth shave Gel. It is suppose to make hair grow slower and less often. I think it does help but i want more. Aveeno can be found at most drug stores and also at Wal Mart.

Dutchess
07-25-2009, 01:08 PM
These are all so interesting to read.. and I have learned a few things also . I had NO idea that electrolysis wouldnt work ,,or not work well on Gray or red hair . I have always just waxed,shaved and plucked .. Still though my husband is a brunette and I wish after reading these that I could get him to go the electrolysis route .. I think he would be really happy with the results .. but he is still afraid of anyone else knowing what is going on with him , outside the house . Maybe this will change in time ... Pretty soon I will be Dutchess of Nair .. he really has to stand there still while I do it .. it is literally everywhere, no way could he do it himself effectively.

However , I did see an unopened Epilady at a garage sale yesterday and I sure thought about it ...

Intertwined
07-25-2009, 01:29 PM
Here I go again, the ODD BALL... except for above the neck, I like my body hair.

HEY, I am a guy that likes feminine things, I don't try to look like a woman.

I will occationally wear stockings over tights to make it look like I have shaved legs, thats only for when I wear short skirts.

In this photo you can just make out my furry legs
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=927&pictureid=9987

In this one you can see my hairy arms
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=927&pictureid=9649

I have found, MOST GG's do not like hairless guys, so I see nothing wrong with a skirt and hairy legs, I have gotten some serious stares when I wear a bikini top, I have a very hairy chest and back, but, I wear the bikini top becuse I have "C" cup breasts, so either way I get stares.

rebecca_morris_75
07-25-2009, 01:34 PM
I wish I could keep myself shaved all of the time as well. But summer time I must let it grow. Late in October I usually get a body wax, and keep it off for the winter and spring.
Up until a few weeks ago, I thought I'd have to stop shaving in the summer because people might notice my smooth legs. Well they don't. And if they did, who cares! Just do it :)

Lacey
07-25-2009, 11:54 PM
Hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lisajane
07-26-2009, 12:46 AM
I Epilate shave Wax, to me its War! next step is laser!

Lisa

Gabrielle Hermosa
07-26-2009, 06:35 AM
...Did/do any of you dislike your body hair this much?

Yes, I've always hated mine.

For a while, I kind of liked my hairy legs only because my wife (then girlfriend) was crazy about them. They've been shaved smooth for years now, and I like them much, much better this way. Luckily, my wife also loves them smoothly shaved (even though she was such a fan of the hairy Sasquatch look I used to sport).

I shave everything from the neck down. It feels so much better this way. I like what I see in the mirror better this way (even in guy-mode). I've wanted to remove my body hair since it started getting noticeable in my teens... much like your husband expressed.

Jan Michell Collins
07-26-2009, 09:10 AM
I realy dislike my body hair I don't like the way i feel when it's at it's normal place I much rather shave or I want to try nair to take it off .Plus I look much better when I put on my lingerie and I feel so much better

tonya2
07-26-2009, 09:39 AM
Hate the hair, if I could afford it I would laser my whole body so I wouldn't have to shave it. I shave my body about three times a week and that keeps me feeling smooth and light. Been doing it now for about two years and only wish I started many years ago. The problem area is the back, hard to get that shaved without someone helping. I did find a salon here is OC that will do it for you for $40 bucks, a little high, but they are there when you need it.

Tonya:)

Ranma
07-26-2009, 09:50 AM
Yes i depise all of my body hair except of course for the hair on top of my head. I can do without the facial hair.

TxKimberly
07-26-2009, 10:32 AM
Yup - HATE it!
I think a lot of us know from fairly early on what we are, even if we didn't know the proper terms or names. Early on, a boys body is not significantly different from a girls (with one notable exception of course). We started out with slim bodies like yours, with fine and soft body hair like yours, with a voice like yours . . .
So imagine how it feels to be one of us and then one day your voice goes deep and you suddenly have dark, coarse, and heavy hair sprouting all over your body.
Yup . . . HATE it . . .

Pauline Lauren
07-27-2009, 02:19 AM
I don't just dislike my body hair, I despise it!!! LOL As I started dressing much more after December, I really just started hating seeing myself in a cute sleeveless top and with a bunch of male chesthair protruding out from under it! Yucckkko! So first the chest hair went, then the tummy and underarms and the legs. Next on the target list is the airmhair and then that trouble area called the back!! Guess I will have to go in for a waxing to be rid of that blight. Fortunately my SO is not disturbed by my hair removal. She has another (platonic) male friend that shaves all his body hair and he is most definitely not a CD (at least not so that we know of heheh), so it wasn't a foreign concept to her.

I will be much happier when as much of it as I can possibly remove is gone!!

>>>hugs<<<
Pauline
OK well the armhair went this weekend and it just looks SOO much better!!:) Next for my back, and my SO offered to shave it for me since I can't reach it! So sweet of her!

hugs :hugs:
Pauline

Dutchess
07-28-2009, 11:55 AM
Yup - HATE it!
I think a lot of us know from fairly early on what we are, even if we didn't know the proper terms or names. Early on, a boys body is not significantly different from a girls (with one notable exception of course). We started out with slim bodies like yours, with fine and soft body hair like yours, with a voice like yours . . .
So imagine how it feels to be one of us and then one day your voice goes deep and you suddenly have dark, coarse, and heavy hair sprouting all over your body.
Yup . . . HATE it . . .

This is when my husband said he started hating it also .