PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful week

Parker0429
07-17-2009, 04:34 PM
This past week has been one of the best ever. My wife was out of town and I spent nearly every second of the day dressed, and was even able to sleep in night gowns with my forms. It was as near heaven as one could get.

I planned ahead for this and ordered three new skirt and blouse combinations over the internet. The skirts come to just above the knee. Now this is where my sports hobby comes in............I ride a bicycle..........a lot.......and my legs are shaved always for my cycling, and my wife doesn't suspect a thing. I have to brag on my legs, 15-20 miles a night on a bicycle and 30-40 on a Saturday will give you legs most GG's would die for.

This planning has been a month or more in the works. New skirts and some blouses (one a nice silk blouse), a couple of new full slips, 2-3 new camisoles and half slips, 2 waist cinchers, and new hose. I even picked up a wonderful garter belt to go with black stockings. They are exquisite. One of the tops I order was a wonderful pink top from Penney's and I also ordered a pearl necklace from JCP that is ultra long and can be worn as a long two strand necklace or a shorter draping 3 strand (my preference) or even looped to 4 strands. The white pearls adorning the pink top is beautiful. I wore that with a tan above the knee skirt with nude sheen hose and 3" tan heels. The nice thing about being home all week was I could wear makeup and fragrances the entire day and not have to worry. (I work out of my house)

I had even ordered and received a new set of adhesive forms to go with the new Lunaire and PourMoi bras and panties I ordered.

This was truly heaven. My heart could not be still for the entire week.

My nightgowns securely held the forms in place at night and I was able to sleep thru the entire night wearing my forms. Such sweet dreams!

I can't wait until she leaves again. As cheap as airfare is, I might buy her a ticket and send her off somewhere.

Melissa Rose
07-17-2009, 04:41 PM
Parker, it sounds like you had a wonderful week. I hope you get to do it again soon.

Gabrielle Hermosa
07-17-2009, 04:49 PM
Congrats on your beautiful week, Parker! :)

Sounds like you enjoyed plenty of quality femme-time. I hope you took some awesome memories away from it and have the opportunity to indulge again soon.

carhill2mn
07-17-2009, 05:31 PM
Way to go! It is so much more exciting than spending your time "drab".
I, too, was able to spend the past week en femme except for a few hours.

CD Susan
07-17-2009, 05:50 PM
Good for you Parker. I bet you did heve a wonderful week of worryfree dressing time. It sounds like you have some lovely new clothes that will be there waiting for you the next time you get to have some fun like this.