PDA

View Full Version : my coming out (sorta)

Brooke Ashley
07-18-2009, 02:21 AM
ok, so I came out to one of my good GG friends. at first she seemed a little shocked and weirded by the situation. but she said that she doesnt judge and that she was fine with it. a sigh of relife. i slightly hinted at the fact many girls get their start by shopping with one of their GG friends. well she was like do you want go shopping? she read me like a book haha. i was a little reluctant at first as i was nervous about shopping for women's clothes for myself even with her there. but of course i manned up (lol) and accepted the offer to shop. she is now thrilled and is ready to help beautify me! what a wonderful surprise to me. i guess coming out was very hard but it has definitely paid off as many of you have stated it does. i will be going on a shopping trip maybe next week. i will post later on about how it goes.

Mya Summers
07-18-2009, 03:37 AM
congrats:D sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun, is this GG single? and r you single? if so you never know but you 2 may hit it off really good and possibly be happy for life :D just a thought..lol good luck and have fun

Brooke Ashley
07-18-2009, 11:21 AM
yeah we are both single as a matter of fact...funny u mention that as we have been on a few dates befor i told her

Aubrey Green
07-18-2009, 11:27 AM
Wow, a GG shopping buddy and maybe something more! Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Best of luck and enjoy this opportunity.
:daydreaming:

Brooke Ashley
07-18-2009, 11:35 AM
thank you....maybe something will come of this....btw does anyone have suggestions of what type of outfits i should start a wardrobe with??

joandher
07-18-2009, 11:36 AM
Are you the brave and lucky one keep us all informed, you will love it:hugs:
J-JAY

Amy Lynn3
07-18-2009, 11:39 AM
Why not ask your gg friend what she thinks would look good on you for a first buy. You have a gift horse (lol) in front of you, so give her a call. I sure would !!

deja true
07-18-2009, 12:06 PM
Why not ask your gg friend what she thinks would look good on you for a first buy. You have a gift horse (lol) in front of you, so give her a call. I sure would !!

Yup! Let her be your guide. Do you like the way she looks, the way she dresses?

I'm thinking that a casual outfit that she wouldn't mind being seen with you in might be a good place to start. Going straight for the Fredericks of Hollywood look with stripper heels might not be the way to edge into this relationship.

Whatever ... don't push it... maybe even start with the face and hair (with her help)...

Aubrey Green
07-18-2009, 12:12 PM
thank you....maybe something will come of this....btw does anyone have suggestions of what type of outfits i should start a wardrobe with??

Go with the oufits that most excite Brooke. Leave the man side at home and ask Brooke what she likes. This is why shopping can be so much fun!
:daydreaming:

Brooke Ashley
07-18-2009, 01:16 PM
thanx for the advice girls, i will be sure to let you know how it all goes

Kathi Lake
07-18-2009, 02:00 PM
Looking forward to it! remember that you two going shopping is the most natural thing in the world - it's just two girls having fun. Put all hesitancy, all nervousness, all preconceived notions of how it should be aside and just go with it. With her as your guide, it will be great. I promise.

Kathi

Sarah-RT
07-18-2009, 08:19 PM
I had a similar experience, i told my best GG friend and she thought it was the best thing in the world. now anytime i have spare cash that i havent spent on a weapon upgrade or a nice manly video game, i jump at the chance to go shopping.

my birthday is in a week, so we have arranged to go then.

however, i know how you feel about being awkward, i dont really want to dive headlong into the clothes racks and hope she follows, i usually just let her pick stuff out, she normally goes for bras? lol