PDA

View Full Version : Small step forward

Tania D
07-18-2009, 03:25 AM
This wek my wife suggested we go shopping today as the kids are away, jokingly I suggested I should go as Tania but did not push it any further. She said she would worried by the reaction we might get if I went out dressed in a skirt but would be ok if I underdressed and painted my toe nails, she has also said she will treat me as a woman all day and it will be a girly shop like she has with her friends.
As I only suggested this as a joke I am overwhelmed by her response and it looks like Tania could be coming more into our lives in the future but I will not push it.I feel such a lucky girl to have an understanding wife and I will have to think of some way I can repay her.

Tania

Mya Summers
07-18-2009, 04:08 AM
Sometimes joking around about doing something will throw you a curve ball and shock you, just like it did to you, congrats. And as for not pushing it that is a very good plan b/c pushing here could cause her to back into a corner and tell you no in a hurry, and as for the thinking of a way to repay her for it that is a wonderful idea, and can prove to her that you really do appreciate her understanding and accepting who you are and not just thinking of yourself. Have fun :D

PretzelGirl
07-18-2009, 09:05 AM
Enjoy it Tania! I get to do this with my wife and it is a lot of fun. Let yourself go and find some good outfits!

Danielle Gee
07-18-2009, 02:13 PM
:) Congrats for a new (and Higher) level of acceptance from your wife. Isn't it amazing how quick loved ones can accept our little "Quirks"? My wife is very accepting of Danielle, asking only that I try to be careful and use a little discretion. That seems to be a reasonable request to me. I hope you enjoyed your shopping trip!!

Love : Danielle

Tania D
07-21-2009, 04:57 AM
Thanks for your replies, a lovely day resulting in a whole lot of new make up, 2 new tops and a beautiful skirt. I had to chuckle when my wife saw my skirt on and said I wish they had it in my size.

Luv
Tania

Teri Jean
07-21-2009, 06:16 AM
Tania, Mya is right by saying make it a fun with the wife. Go at her pace and enjoy it. She may surprise you with some wonderful items and experiances. Just remember it's not just about you so do something sweet for her also, a night out or something special for her.

Huggs Teri

Sandra
07-21-2009, 07:57 AM
Tania glad you had a good time.

Continue to take it slow with your wife and try to make it fun for both of you.