PDA

View Full Version : I'd rather women know I crossdress!

emmicd
07-13-2005, 05:15 AM
I feel so much better when I can freely express my feminine side and wear my femme outfits. I think it would be great if I could be more honest with women and not feel shy or intimidated about dressing and wearing classy femme clothes or talking about them with women.

I have a beautiful set of Merona womens trousers in pink with pinstripes and a flared bottom and blouses in both pink and white that looks so pretty. I would really love to wear this in public and be seen by women! I think I would feel incredibly relieved and much more comfortable.

My biggest fear though is being seen by guys. I feel that is why I have such a difficult time dressing more feminine even if done in an androgynous way. And that is also why I don't go out en femme. I don't want to deal with any guys at all!

I placed an order with Victorias Secret over the phone and was open about my crossdressing with the woman sales rep. I really felt good talking about it especially knowing that I could freely discuss my love for femme clothes with her. She was very nice and made me feel at ease with ordering such feminine clothes. It would be even better doing it in person at a boutique.

Do any of you girls wish you could dress up and be seen by women only? Since I identify more with women I feel more predisposed to talking to them and relating with them. I love seeing their outfits and every chance I get when appropriate I like to pay a compliment on how nice they are dressed.

It would be great hanging with women and dressing the part!

How do you girls feel about that?

Emmi

Wendy me
07-13-2005, 05:39 AM
to go out and only be seen by women only?????oh i got it wow just way too easy ....
get rid of all the men........i hope that helped....

norbie
07-13-2005, 05:52 AM
!00% with you, Dear Emmi. I also dreaming of sitting in a round of real GG and talk about Fashion.
Big Bear Hugs from Norbie

jessbcuzz
07-13-2005, 06:00 AM
Yea, it'd be great, and hopefully pick up some pointers.

emmicd
07-13-2005, 06:53 AM
I am a guy so I did not mean to offend guys. I just feel more comfortable when dressed up to be among girls and women and I feel very embarrased when dressed in feminine clothes in front of guys.

I am attracted only to women but also like expressing my femme side with them as well.

When in guy mode and amongst the guys I show no signs of femininity! And do not desire to dress up due to public embarrasment.

Emmi

Jasmine Marrie
07-13-2005, 08:21 AM
emmi don't feel ashamed be proud of what you're our and stick with it don't let any bring you down.

Cindy K
07-13-2005, 08:46 AM
I feel very embarrased when dressed in feminine clothes in front of guys.

Emmi why do you feel embarrassed? please don’t take this the wrong way, but do you feel as if you are degrading your self in front of other males, because if that’s the case you should change your way of thinking. Women now days are superior to men. They hold powerful careers plus run a home and look after the husband and kids.

Women have become the superior sex and I am proud to express my self as one of them. :) :) :)

Kimberly
07-13-2005, 11:37 AM
My advice would be: don't tell every single GG you know, coz there'll always be ONE that freaks...

Just tell those nearest and dearest to you. That's what I did, and we have plenty of girly conversations. It's great :D

Stormgirl
07-13-2005, 12:42 PM
I rather have them not know,Im already having enough problems with women.