PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Stop Looking at Other Women!!

Danielle Gee
07-18-2009, 07:29 AM
Hi Girls: Do any of you have the same problem as I? I can't stop looking at "other" women and lusting!!! The thing is, I'm not wanting to "HAVE" them but to "BE" them. I love looking at well-dressed women and wishing I had a pair of their shoes......or stockings........or maybe a butt like theirs or .....Well you get the idea!!!:brolleyes:

I know many of you girls must share this feeling with me, so let's share our experiences XOXO

Danielle

Barbara918
07-18-2009, 07:42 AM
"Do any of you have the same problem as I?"

Yes and no --

Yes -- I look at woman and wish I was dressed similarly.
No -- I don't see it as a problem.

Phyliss
07-18-2009, 08:07 AM

My problem is, when I turn green with envy, it usually clashes with what I'm wearing.

OMG yes, do I so want to be them so many times. I know better but it still sometimes hurts to see a nice looking lady and want so badly to be in her dress or to have a body like hers.

paulaN
07-18-2009, 08:09 AM
I love looking at woman. And I look at them in the same ways as you do. The clothes the shoes. And yes even nothing at all. I love then so much I want to look like one myself.

Fondew2004
07-18-2009, 08:13 AM
For me....I go to the mall for one reason....to watch women. And as you said...mostly to see how they're dressed.
What irks me sometimes is to see a woman who otherwise might be considered pretty, but who has let herself go. What a shame...to have it all...to have what some of us surely envy...and to waste it.

Thank heavens for the gals who are putting on a show for me! God bless you all!

PhillyGuy2Girl
07-18-2009, 08:14 AM
I always look at other women.Check out their bodies and what their wearing. I like to be with them and be like them.

No, I don't see it as a problem. I do know one thing,if I was born a GG, I know I'd be a lesbian.

Felicity.

Danielle Gee
07-18-2009, 08:25 AM
"Do any of you have the same problem as I?"

Yes and no --

HaHaHa, Great answer Barbara! I meant "problem" in good sense.....Like...."Honey, I have a problem.....My paycheck seem to have $500 more than usual this week":daydreaming:

I love this forum!!!
Danielle

suzanneq
07-18-2009, 08:45 AM
i find myself looking hard at seeing how women do their eyes&eyebrows but try not to be caught staring at them,ive got the brows sorted but the make up just keep practicing i suppose.

Jenny Beth
07-18-2009, 09:05 AM
I don't consider my looking at women a problem, nor does my wife. She knows that when I look at another woman I am admiring her clothes or how she's done her makeup and she also knows I wouldn't mind having her curves. I suppose that admiring other women would and probably does cause a lot of jealousy in some relationships but I think for some who have accepting partners we can look all we want. My favourite saying to my wife is: "Just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't read the menu". And she's just as guilty as me when it comes to looking at women anyway, often she'll say, "I'd kill for her figure".

I know what she means......:D

PrettyFlowingGown
07-18-2009, 09:14 AM
I love looking at them too, but you better be careful cause they think you are flirting on them, and being a deviot. THere was a lady at the rsl tonight wearing a beautiful skirt and top and was absolutely stunning. I tried not to look at her too long, incase she turned around and took offense. It can happen!!!

Kristen-Gaye
07-18-2009, 09:20 AM
Yes I've always looked at women that way. When you're a CD it's hard not to!

Samantha43
07-18-2009, 10:36 AM
I adore women! I look at them every chance I get.

I look at them from a male perspective and from a female perspective.

Rachel05
07-18-2009, 10:42 AM
I absolutely love looking at women, I love the pretty ones and always have, but I also look at their clothes and think, oh yes please, I want that dress etc, so yes keep on looking, the day I stop they will nail the top down lol

Kaz
07-18-2009, 10:47 AM
Women are the most amazing creatures in the Universe! I am always looking at them, I like being with them, I am more comfortable with them than with men... and yeah... I am continually checking out what works, what doesn't..etc..:hugs:

Olivia
07-18-2009, 05:20 PM
I've almost developed an aversion to going to weddings for this very reason. It's hard to see so many pretty women all dressed up in dresses and outfits that just look sooooo good on them.:sad: Invariably, I leave depressed because it is obvious that I will never even approach their level, no matter how hard I try. I'm sure that I'm not unique in thinking that way either. Sh*t.:Angry3:
O

Kristy 56
07-18-2009, 06:38 PM
I was at the airport today having the time of my life watching the GG's and what they were wearing,and how they acted. Even saw a few outfits that looked like mine. Also saw some outfits I'd die for. Gotta love those GG's !

Lisa Catherine
07-18-2009, 06:58 PM
Danielle, you look at women just like I do, and I enjoy it!! I see a good-looking GG in a nice oufit, and I usually wish I could look as good as she does in it!! Airports are one of my favorite places to watch, along with shopping malls!!:hugs:

Sarah-RT
07-18-2009, 07:55 PM
Same here danielle!

well i normally start off at a quick glance at the chest or the ass, as you do :P

after that, if i have been thinking of CDing il check their clothes out and wish i had the same, or even if i could be that girl.

jazmine
07-18-2009, 09:38 PM
I'm the same way!!!!!

dawnmarrie1961
07-18-2009, 10:18 PM
Danielle, that type of behavior is perfectly normal. I do it too! Women often look at other women as a way of measuring themselves against the competition.

It ain't no thing. So don't worry about it.

sarahNZ
07-19-2009, 01:57 AM
one word
HELL YES
Oh hang on thats two words...
never mind here are some more...
uhh hahh
defnitly
yep
Jelous
wishfull thinking.....

BITCHES

Jenniferpl
07-19-2009, 03:07 AM
There is nothing better to than checking out woman. I also look at them for both perspectives. After I am still a guy. However, I find myself more and more looking at how they are dressed and espically how they do their makeup.

Mya Summers
07-19-2009, 03:55 AM
Ummmm YES! I look at woman all the time mostly to check out what they are wearing, and sometimes just to check them out. But it seems that it never fails that when I'm with my SO the ones that dress really nice are out and I either get slapped or the "what do u think they are better looking than me question" and I tell her no I am looking at what the other GG is wearing and wonder where she got it and wished that I had it..lol

Claire Cook
07-19-2009, 04:21 AM
I'm ALWAYS interested in what they are wearing, how they do the look they do, and how they deal with the shape they have. When I'm out and about, I smile at women more and enjoy making eye contact, if not conversation.

Cathy J
07-19-2009, 06:26 AM
I love to watch women, especially when they are walking in heels. The way they move!! Wow!

Also sometimes I see one wearing a skirt or dress I'd die to have for myself. LOL!

Hugs

Gabrielle Hermosa
07-19-2009, 06:33 AM
I'd say your problem is called "being a typical guy... who also happens to be a typical crossdresser".

All guys check out the ladies. We can't help it. When a beautiful woman passes, our eyes are popping and our heads turning before we are even conscious of it. Or so that is how it is with me. I've been busted checking out other women by my wife several times... though I do make an effort not to when in her company out of respect (still slip though).

Being a crossdresser adds another dimension to it. Rather than just admire the woman's beauty, we long to be as beautiful - dressed in what she's got on, looking as gorgeous while going about our day.

It is one of the things I love about being a crossdresser... and pains me at the same time because I know I can never look as good. But I'll still try! :)

Jakob
07-19-2009, 06:54 AM
I adore women! I look at them every chance I get.

I look at them from a male perspective and from a female perspective.

Could not put it any better. :)

Marisa_M
07-19-2009, 07:49 AM
Hi Girls: Do any of you have the same problem as I? I can't stop looking at "other" women and lusting!!! The thing is, I'm not wanting to "HAVE" them but to "BE" them.
Danielle

Of course it's not a problem:)
It happens to me everyday specially with my female coworkers and I like to compliment them when they are wearing something nice or new regarding their clothing, makeup or hair.
Some of them told me I'm the only guy in the company who notice it.
What the don't know (or maybe yes they know?) is how I would like to be wearing those nice or new things!!!:daydreaming:

Kendra (Tx)
07-19-2009, 08:28 AM
Like everyone else, I too, watch women....Of course I notice how they look and move...( Gotta love watching a woman in heels with that "little wiggle" as they walk :heehee: ) But what I look at is mostly how some dress....How they've done their makeup or hair...The accessories they might have with certain outfits...Just the "whole package"...On more than one occasion, I've been tempted to walk up to a GG and shake her by the shoulders and say " you CAN'T wear that skirt and that top together " or want to offer to show them how to do their makeup and not look like Stevie Wonder did it ...Or best of all...Show them this pic of me to let them what a woman is ment to look like..:battingeyelashes:

http://kendra954.com/April01/kendra90.jpg

I keep this pic saved in my phone for just such an occasion.....

http://kendra954.com

latitude45
07-19-2009, 08:48 AM
It's ok to look at other women. I alwys look to see what they wear and how they present themselves - it helps me be a better gurl. Sometimes I still get a little twinge in my panties if she is nice.

Angie G
07-19-2009, 10:03 AM
Yes I do Danielle. :hugs:
Angie

cassandra2601
07-19-2009, 10:18 AM
I agree - I love looking at women and admiring the clothes, shoes, make-up and wish I could look as good. I also agree that when you see a pretty girl that has let her looks go it is a bit of a pity - especially when we're out there trying to look the best we can!

Alicia_cd
07-19-2009, 10:28 AM
i'll admit that if a sexy girl walks by i'll often be admiring her pretty clothes

immike
07-19-2009, 11:58 AM
Hi Girls: Do any of you have the same problem as I? I can't stop looking at "other" women and lusting!!! The thing is, I'm not wanting to "HAVE" them but to "BE" them. I love looking at well-dressed women and wishing I had a pair of their shoes......or stockings........or maybe a butt like theirs or .....Well you get the idea!!!:brolleyes:

I know many of you girls must share this feeling with me, so let's share our experiences XOXO

Danielle
I have a fantasy.I would love to wear a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform,just
to see how it feels

BLUE ORCHID
07-19-2009, 12:32 PM
Last week we took commuter train to Washington DC. to visit the
museams and walk around DC. there was no shortage of well dressed
women I guess I was doing the wrong kind of sightseeing.
.................................................. .........thanks..........ORCHID

Carole Cross
07-19-2009, 01:51 PM
I have wished to be female since I was about five. I am always jealous of beautiful women especially when wearing beautiful clothes. I know that I will never look as good as them.

skirtsuit
07-19-2009, 01:58 PM
I love watching the well-dressed women in downtown philly and trying to guess the size and make of the suits/dresses and, where possible, hosiery brands and shades.

I wish more women realized, or care, maybe, about just how sexy well-cut suits really are. It's possible that many of them know, but are tired of men following them around when they wear skirts & hosiery?

All the Best,

Skirt Suit

Sherry-Stephanie
07-19-2009, 02:05 PM
I find myself looking at women both from a male perspective and also now in a comparison perspective if that makes any sense....

I also seem to re-affirming the fact that I may be bi but I'm not gay sense I see some women and thinking "oh yes I would"....The club I go to is a mizture of gays straights etc....and there are some really hot hot ladies there....
and I am so tempted to ask some of them where they are buying their outfits....

skirtsuit
07-19-2009, 02:17 PM
and I am so tempted to ask some of them where they are buying their outfits....

I've never tried it, but from what I've read on this forum, if you approach them correctly, most women will respond positively when asked about their clothes. I suppose if you have a really good eye, you could only ask women that are wearing expensive designer clothes that they might be more willing to talk about?

Jennifer Marie P.
07-20-2009, 08:29 AM
I love looking at women even when I'm dressed asd one and look to see what style they have on and admire them.

lesley jay
07-20-2009, 08:40 AM
I always look to learn from the girls,how they dress,move,make up etc.in particular tall ladies as i am over 6ft so i try to imagine what i would look like.

Trycia
07-20-2009, 08:50 AM
I love looking at women. I guess I tend to be a people watcher. Try to pick up on trends, styles etc.

LisaM
07-20-2009, 09:04 AM
I too love looking at women whether they are dressed well or just dressed casually.

When I first told my SO about myself she was extremely curious about what I thought when I saw a well-dressed woman. She was surprised because she thought I looked at women from a male perspective. When I told her I studied the entire outfit, the shoes, handbag and jewelry, she pointed out that she does the same thing.

I also love to look at how women style their hair; some simple styles and others more difficult. Part of me has always dreamed of doing something so simple as styling longer hair than I have.

Heather Daniels
07-20-2009, 10:04 AM
Yes, I too am guilty of looking. Just the other night I was in a guitar store, and a girl about 25, with her boyfriend, were looking at books. I noticed how pretty she was and how pretty she was dressed. Her peep toe pumps were simply amazing. After I left the guitar store, I stopped at Famous Footwear and bought a cute pair of peep toes. I just couldn't help myself....I had to have em. :)

gennee
07-20-2009, 10:07 AM
I've almost developed an aversion to going to weddings for this very reason. It's hard to see so many pretty women all dressed up in dresses and outfits that just look sooooo good on them.:sad: Invariably, I leave depressed because it is obvious that I will never even approach their level, no matter how hard I try. I'm sure that I'm not unique in thinking that way either. Sh*t.:Angry3:
O

Hey, Olivia! Maybe you could be a bridesmaid. :D
That's a wish I have.

Gennee

Cary
07-20-2009, 10:14 AM
You're not alone! This happens to me almost everyday. We are the best of both worlds.

Olivia
07-20-2009, 10:50 AM
Hey, Olivia! Maybe you could be a bridesmaid. :D
That's a wish I have.

Gennee

First, :wave: Hi gennee, it's great to see you again! How ya doin' girl?

Bridesmaid? Hmmm...maybe so, lol. My wife has offered to let me try on her wedding dress, but it's sealed in a box and I haven't wanted to open it up. I have been tempted however...:) O

Carly D.
07-20-2009, 04:49 PM
You ever notice that.... for me I'm always looking at women from the feet up.. if they are dressed I want to see their foot wear.. if no heels then... but on that point, the other day I'm pulling into a grocery store and this girl is walking out of the store and I'm seeing a girl walking like she has a serious butt problem but wait... wait a minute.. check her feet.. HEELS!! yeah she was wearing heels, and they are a lot like some I have.. the heels are high and they are a platform toe.. so I'm watching her walk and I'm thinking I can walk that good, and I'm a guy.. she's walking very slowly like she is really concentrating on her steps.. looking down rather than around like most women do.. I wonder if she wanted to wear these shoes or was dared to.. anyway she gets to her car as I'm getting out and the lady next to her car looks like she couldn't believe this gal having such a heavy go at walking in heels..

Susan Dee
07-23-2009, 11:16 AM
Wow - I thought it was just me !

Being a crossdresser adds another dimension to it. Rather than just admire the woman's beauty, we long to be as beautiful - dressed in what she's got on, looking as gorgeous while going about our day.

and sometimes it hurts.

Susan

BreenaDion
07-23-2009, 12:24 PM
For me its total YES! Iam trasitioning I feal more like a female every week. When I see a good looking women its all about being jealous.

My day will come an Im working at what I have to do.

Gool luck girls Love Bree:love: