PDA

View Full Version : Starting late

Amy
07-13-2005, 09:42 AM
Ok, I know there have been a bunch of posts already about 'how old were you when you started?' But I only started exploring this about a year ago and I seem to be one of he few here that don't want to fully except it. And it acured to me that most everyone else here seems to have started between the age of 4 to 13. So I was wondering if there were anyone else that started later in life. In collage maybe? and if they had difficultes coming to terms with it.
Amy

Jonien
07-13-2005, 10:07 AM
Ok, I know there have been a bunch of posts already about 'how old were you when you started?' But I only started exploring this about a year ago and I seem to be one of he few here that don't want to fully except it. And it acured to me that most everyone else here seems to have started between the age of 4 to 13. So I was wondering if there were anyone else that started later in life. In collage maybe? and if they had difficultes coming to terms with it.
Amy

Yes there is an age that would be apropiate and it's between 5 years and 105 years any time between them is the right time.
it is your mind, your body, your decision, and you will now when the time is right! now follow your own feelings help is at hand on this Forum if you need it
secondly my age 60 when I came to terms with myself (befor that I was a freek)

Wishing you a happy life whatever you do

sara_also
07-13-2005, 10:14 AM
I did not even think about crossderssing untill I was 50 yrs old.I believe that it became a real stress reliver to me. At the time I was having a lot of trouble in my personal life and being able to be someone else enabled me to get through it all.
Now it's just something that I really enjoy.
Sara

malecynthia
07-13-2005, 12:07 PM
I did not even think about crossderssing untill I was 50 yrs old.I believe that it became a real stress reliver to me. At the time I was having a lot of trouble in my personal life and being able to be someone else enabled me to get through it all.
Now it's just something that I really enjoy.
Sara
I echo sara's comments. I'm going through quite a stressful time at the moment with family illness, etc., and find that becoming Cynthia allows me to put my worries to one side for a while. Its only in the past couple of years, since I was about 62, that I have been wearing ladies clothing on a regular basis. I regret leaving it so late in life to discover the pleasure I now enjoy.
Cynthia

Emily Ann Brown
07-13-2005, 12:50 PM
Started during a stressfull time when I was 51......didn't I hear this earlier from somebody ? We have a pattern developing here.

Emily Ann

Dixie Darling
07-13-2005, 01:01 PM
Amy,

I am personally knowlegable of several CDs who weren't aware that they WERE CDs until well into their older years. One CD friend I've met and had lunch with several times didn't "awaken" until he was in his mid fifys.

While it's true that most of us began dressing in the age range that you've mentioned, it's not uncommon at all to be a "late bloomer". Back before the internet was available this was probably very disturbing to a lot of men who had no idea as to why they suddenly had the irresistable urges to experience what it felt like to dress feminine. Now, with all the information and support that's available it's a lot easier on those who find themselves in such a position.

My advice would be not to try to fight it, but rather research it and learn to accept it. It's not nearly as uncommon as folks want to think it is and self acceptance is THE major step in beginning to enjoy it rather than see it as being a deviant behavior (which it certainly is NOT!).

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Lois82
07-14-2005, 04:49 AM
I know I did try on my sisters panties when I was 11 and did some panty wearing when I was 18 and out on my own but the urge or need to be Lois actually started about when I was 53. Oh the pleasure of fully dressing was such a rush and then I joined AOL. OMG the first time in a CD chat room was amazing. That was back when I was working on the road and was away from the wife :D . Now I am home full time :( and have to hide my fetish, sneak into my panties when I can as she does not approve :mad: . Oh well, sigh, at least I can enjoy my panties when I can :) .

Hugs,

Lois