PDA

View Full Version : How time passes bye but were still here

dancer1
07-18-2009, 10:26 PM
It has been over a year since i last log on but nadeen has never left, just got into another facuet of my life, and presused a econmical venture.
And this venture comes full swing when last week i hired a new bookkeeper and she uses my cpu and desk. And i realized that we had a lot in common she dresses very nice for the office and client interaction and we have like wardobes.
Thus the start of this thread, what brings us in and out the stages and time passes bye, my local chapter has voteed to break away from tri-ess and i stay abreast no pun intended of the group because they like this forum remind me that there are good choises in ourlives and when we realize how fast time passes i'll always be glad that i have been a part of this site deicated to all who wish to exspore our feminisim did i spell that right.

Aubrey Green
07-18-2009, 10:36 PM
Welcome back Nadeen! They always come home don't they!

:daydreaming:

dancer1
07-18-2009, 11:02 PM
Yes we do, im glad to be home, got to crash will be back for all of my friend here needs and concerns and dreams too be shared.
Reguards Nadeen

sandra-leigh
07-18-2009, 11:14 PM
Welcome home!

I noticed you indicated your local chapter will break from Tri-Ess. I'm wondering if you could expand on their reasons for doing that?

BLUE ORCHID
07-19-2009, 02:02 PM
You can run but you can't hide.
glad too have you back
............................................thanks .....ORCHID