PDA

View Full Version : Just had a sad thought!

Christina Horton
07-18-2009, 11:28 PM
I for the passed month have been geting a dress made for my 20th highschool reuion this aug first. I get chills thinking about it. I am going as Christina and wrote about it here.

I am watching Bewiched and I am thinking I can't wait , then the thought hit me, What happens after the reuion. I have been looking forward to it for so long , it's alot of fun antisapating it. What do I look forward to after it. :eek::sad: I guess I will have to do something ground braking , new just to help me get over the glow of the reuion.

What would you girls think I should do. I am allmost fearless when it comes to Cding. As long as it does not brake the law. LOL.

sissystephanie
07-18-2009, 11:54 PM
Why not have a party for some friends who have not yet met Christina, and wear that dress you are having made special? I am sure you want to get some more use out of it, and since you are (I guess) coming out of the closet why not show off? I do hope we get to see pictures of you in the dress!!

:hugs::hugs:

Cheshire Gummi
07-19-2009, 12:09 AM
I, uh... I know this feeling from... certain events in my life. After you get what you're after you start thinking about what you're going to do when the high is gone. How hollow you'll feel after it's over and where the next one will be coming from. It's a trick of the mind.

When all is said and done, you'll feel satisfied, fulfilled and hopefully you'll just be looking forward to tomorrow.

Jean Ann S
07-19-2009, 12:00 PM
Plan a nice Vacation for a few days
Enfeme have a little fun
It need not be expenssive
Perhaps do some "girly things "
you have not enjoyed or not done lately
That way you avoid the sudden letdown

Jean Ann

JenniferR771
07-19-2009, 01:30 PM
You need to reward yourself with a makeover for the big night. And then punish yourself--mow the lawn the next day.

SherriePall
07-19-2009, 02:43 PM
I have anxiously looked forward to every time I went out dressed. Usually, I had something special planned, like a photo studio visit, a makeover, a pedicure, a little shopping.
Yes, there is a little letdown when all is over and done.
But then you start planning for your next outing. And anticipating it.
It happens to us all -- either femme or drab. Life goes on.

ReineD
07-20-2009, 12:03 AM
What do I look forward to after it. :eek::sad: I guess I will have to do something ground braking , new just to help me get over the glow of the reuion.

What would you girls think I should do. I am allmost fearless when it comes to Cding. As long as it does not brake the law. LOL.

If you don't mind my asking, why must there be another 'high'? You seem to be very happy and comfortable with the CDing. You are out to your family, your friends, and you live your life as Christina as much as you want? If you plan on living 24/7, eventually there won't be anything new to do except just be Christina and enjoy being you. Is the prospect of being Christina and having it be every-day-ordinary unappealing to you? If so, why?

:hugs:

Christina Horton
07-20-2009, 04:07 PM
If you don't mind my asking, why must there be another 'high'? You seem to be very happy and comfortable with the CDing. You are out to your family, your friends, and you live your life as Christina as much as you want? If you plan on living 24/7, eventually there won't be anything new to do except just be Christina and enjoy being you. Is the prospect of being Christina and having it be every-day-ordinary unappealing to you? If so, why?

:hugs:

It's not that I "need" another high , think of it this way, it's like a Christmas you had as a kid. You could not wait and then it's here then gone!!! Your sad to see it go , but that does not mean the rest of your life is in any way dull. I love going out as Christina ,
it's nither dull or boring. I'd love to see my old friends and remaniss , but when it's over I will have the lose of the antisapation and I wil miss that. That's all. I all ways look forward to going out dressed , but this is more of a build up then my first time out. See signature for details. This I decided to do last year like my first time out , but this will be with people I knew as a kid. In a way it's bigger then my first time out. So much to look forward to. :straightface: :daydreaming::heehee:

Ruth
07-20-2009, 04:17 PM
With something good, something enjoyable, you have the anticipation before the event, then afterwards you have the happy memories.
There isn't any more to it than that - but it's good enough for most of us.

Megan70
07-20-2009, 04:17 PM
You know my sentiments from an earlier post about this Christina, when i had the balls to ask... "are you freakin nuts?", ( with all do respect of course). I know you are totally committed and there is no turning back now, but give it one more HARD thought again as to long term consequences as to catching your former classmates totally off guard.
I say this and mean it: I DO sinserely hope for your sake that it lives up to your anticipated excitment and more, and is not an anticlimaxic scurge or embarrassment that will stay with you always and will forever be remembered by your classmates of that night at the reunion when that guy shows up in a dress.
Truly... GOOD LUCK! may your dreams come true and give us an honest report with no fluff, just the true facts mame, just the facts.

Megan

Christina Horton
07-20-2009, 04:34 PM
Maygan thanks again for your truthfull comments. It's takes BALLS to do that nowdays. I can not be embarrassed. At lest Mike can't. I have braced myself for It to go bad. I don't think it will , after all I live in :canada: we never say a bad thing to another person. Were the nice countery. Lol. Bit again thank you for worrieing about my well being. Your very sweet. See i'm :canada: LOL huggs and I will update you all after it all in the past. Dam I can't wait :daydreaming: :D:heehee:

Megan70
07-20-2009, 09:36 PM
Just go' oot and aboot' eh and you'll be ah doin just fine little Maple Leaf!

Jessica Who
07-20-2009, 09:47 PM
There's always a letdown after a momentous occasion - whether it be your reunion, a vacation or even a holiday. Emotions tend to even out so it feels drastic when your high becomes a low, if you get what I mean.

I would suggest planning something else fun - regardless of it's cd related or not :)

Christina Horton
08-08-2009, 01:01 AM
You know my sentiments from an earlier post about this Christina, when i had the balls to ask... "are you freakin nuts?", ( with all do respect of course). I know you are totally committed and there is no turning back now, but give it one more HARD thought again as to long term consequences as to catching your former classmates totally off guard.
I say this and mean it: I DO sinserely hope for your sake that it lives up to your anticipated excitment and more, and is not an anticlimaxic scurge or embarrassment that will stay with you always and will forever be remembered by your classmates of that night at the reunion when that guy shows up in a dress.
Truly... GOOD LUCK! may your dreams come true and give us an honest report with no fluff, just the true facts mame, just the facts.

Megan

Hay all I have updated my reunion . Yes it's over and It went.....well you will have to read it for yourselves. here's the link.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112976

The other one is for the Extra high I needed after the reunion.The link there.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113145

If you read them All three your going to be jealous I think, oh did I just give something away ..... sorry I love to Tess