PDA

View Full Version : I'm amazed...

Sherry-Stephanie
07-19-2009, 07:26 AM
It's been a year this past April that I started dressing and joined the Forum here....

When I got on here I read some of the comments from some of you about being out and shopping and go here and there...as if there was nothing to it...For me going out to Wally World to buy anything girly took all the nerve for me to muster....but my how 16 months have changed that...now shopping dressed or going out to the clubs as Steph is the norm....and its so exhilierating to do so....it really enhances the total feeling of being female....Last nite I was wearing a strapless dress and it felt so good to have my shoulders bare and wearing nylons...and strutting around....

So those of you who are new, or are still tied to the house....if at all possible trying to take that eep breat and head out through the door and get out into the real world and be a girl....you won't believe how good it feels.....

Steph..

Marisa_M
07-19-2009, 07:39 AM
For sure it's amazing Steph.

This Forum and our friends help all of us in being more confident and comfortable in our feminine life and enjoy it more and more each day.

Teri Jean
07-19-2009, 07:50 AM
Stephanie,
I know the feeling and although I have not gone shopping dressed the moment you break the bonds of the house and venture out dressed the whole world opens up as never before. I too have been dressing for a couple years but the support and advise of so many sisters here have helped in the journey.
Thank you for your support and help given for those who have not reached this point in their life. We all have to get there at our own pace but in time they may enjoy the same freedoms we have.

Teri

Nikki A.
07-19-2009, 05:05 PM
It took a while to do it but once I broke the ice it has become easier and easier. The one thing that I have not done is go out shopping dressed, but I do shop in drab and do ask to try things on.
Again it was the encouragement I got here.

Ruth
07-19-2009, 05:11 PM
It was reading the posts on this forum that convinced me it was possible to go out en femme. I did it (2 years ago) and the sky didn't fall, so I'm a regular now.
Confidence is the key. I was very very nervous that first time, but now, there's still a thrill, but it's pleasure rather than fear!

dawnmarrie1961
07-19-2009, 05:30 PM
Everybody who's out has been there. We felt the emotional fears and reluctance to step into the light of day. It's like that first day of school. You worry aren't dressed right, that everyone will poke fun at you and to you might say or do something totally stupid. Just like the 1st day it is followed by the 2nd and the 3rd and finally the days become weeks, months and years. Often when describing our experience we forget to remember and acknowledge how awkward we felt.Perhaps because a desire to disconnect from the past. It doesn't come across in our posts. Others read them and feel we made it all seem too easy.

I apologize on behalf of all the girls here for doing that.

Pauline Lauren
07-19-2009, 05:39 PM
As one of the CD's that has not managed to break the "boundry of the front door yet" so to speak, all of your encouraging words on this matter are really helpful. I am hoping to go to one of the socials put on by my support group soon en femme, but have just an amazingly long list of things I need to get before I can make a go of it! Not to mention a goodly dose of nerves. Perhaps I will post a thread here asking what to prioritize on my shopping list! It is always encouraging to hear from those of you that have "taken the plunge", the posts you have made encourage me to persevere for that day when Pauline finally appears outside her house looking as pretty as she can! :)

>>>hugs<<<
Pauline