PDA

View Full Version : Oh god that feels good

simoneisatg
07-19-2009, 09:19 AM
I've done it! I've shaved my legs! And my underarms! And my chest and tummy too!

My wife told me yesterday she thought I should. Its the first time I've done it and apparently I've said that I would a like to a couple of times, and out of the blue she told me I should.

I can't believe how good it feels!

PretzelGirl
07-19-2009, 09:21 AM
Another convert! It is great, isn't it? Congrats and keep those nicks away!

Lora Olivia
07-19-2009, 09:32 AM
Yeah it feels great....now if they would just make a pill to make it permanent:D keep in mind it is alot of work keeping it off and you won't like the itchies if you don't

Angie G
07-19-2009, 09:36 AM
yes it is a good feeling. Good for you girl.:hugs:
Angie

savvy_fudge
07-19-2009, 09:38 AM
Good for you. It is a nice feeling isn't it :)

Christina Horton
07-19-2009, 10:16 AM
another mile stone for a girl to get her wings. Good for you hun. You will fined when you have a bath you will not feel the movement of the water. It's like you skin I a little numb. I love it myself. Oh if you don't shave regulaly you will find the ichyness goes away. I only shave when I get home off a 2 week trip. It took about 2 months to get used to it but I don't even feel the Ichyness any more. Try this let it grow long enough to get it waxed. I have had a full body wax and (For me alone) it did not hurt at all. I wad allmost falling asleep while she wad waxing me. She wad amazed when she got to my chest they I did not scream or at least cry a little. I guess the chest is the worst place for a guy to be waxed save for the one spot. You know where I mean. It is wonderfull to be all waxed up and then to get dressed in hose dress etc. Try it you might be like me and be fine with it and if not " what the he'll kind of girl are you , beening a girl means you must go through some pain to be pretty hun. If you have any dout wear 5 in heals all day and tell me there is no pain." LOL

Good luck babe.

Alicia_cd
07-19-2009, 10:26 AM
:thumbsup: feels good to be smooth!

Gabrielle Hermosa
07-19-2009, 10:26 AM
That's awesome, Simone! :)

Welcome to the smooth side of the Force...

I mean, they always talk about the dark side and the good side - why not the smooth side?

Sorry, kind of in a Star Wars mood, I guess. :heehee:

Very cool that your wife to give you her blessing to shave your body like that. :) I know how good it feels. I bet you're happier with your appearance as well. I also bet that the next time you and your wife are in bed together, she notices you're a lot more pleasant to brush up against under the covers. My wife loves the feel of my smooth legs under the covers. She frequently wraps her leg around mine at night.

Phyliss
07-19-2009, 10:44 AM
I've done it! I've shaved my legs! And my underarms! And my chest and tummy too!

Only one more "place" to go. heh heh ... you think it feels good now? Just wait until you get around to shaving "that place" you're really gonna love it.

Samantha43
07-19-2009, 10:45 AM
It's a great feeling! Clothes feel better. Bed sheets feel better. Stockings on clean shaven legs.....WOW. Go swimming, that is a great experience too. Really feeling the water for the first time is awesome!

No hair for me ever again! My wife was skeptical at first, now she loves it.

Rachel Morley
07-19-2009, 10:50 AM
Hi Simone,

To me, shaving your whole body feels like you are feminizing yourself and it feels so great from that aspect as well as the tactile feeling on your skin.

Has your wife always been ok with you doing this or has she recently relaxed her boundaries about it?

BLUE ORCHID
07-19-2009, 01:25 PM
Now get yourself an eppilator and keep yourself smooth longer
the more you use it the less the hair grows back.
I have been useing mine for over ten years and will never go back
too shaving with a razor.
.................................................. ...............thanks.........ORCHID

Fondew2004
07-19-2009, 01:54 PM
Not only is being clean shaven a beautiful feeling...but the sensation of slippery, swishy, filmy chiffons, nylons, and silks against your now smooth skin is not to be believed!

Now...just maintain!

rebecca_morris_75
07-19-2009, 02:15 PM
Good for you! It truly is the best feeling :)

Scotty
07-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Now go slide into a pool, slip into fresh sheets later..

Just watch out for goose bumps - for some reason they make the stubble come out....:)

dawnmarrie1961
07-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Simone, What a SMOOOTH operator you are now! Enjoy!

Krystal Nielsdatter
07-19-2009, 10:40 PM
I remember how I butchered myself the first time I tried it. Sounds like you did it right.

Jeanne Hamilton
07-20-2009, 12:08 AM
Your wife is a wonderful person. You are truely lucky to be able to share such experiences as the clean smooth feeling of freshly shaved legs and underarms with someone you love.

TJ Tresa
07-20-2009, 12:55 AM
Congradulations, there is nothing that feels the same, even a pair of jeans feels good on freshly shaved legs. I've been shaving mine for 3 years. Bit of advice, get some body lotion and apply it everytime you shave for awhile that will help make them smoother and will help when you shave them next time.

lovelysu
07-20-2009, 01:38 AM
More than anything, you feel so CLEAN !! n of course, need not make a special mention about how feminine it feels, do i? ;)

Melissa Rose
07-20-2009, 02:34 AM
Isn't it great. Sliding a pair of hose over smooth legs and feeling a dress or skirt shimmy on my legs is one my favorite feelings. The feel of a soft and satiny teddy or camisole against bare skin is so great. Shaving or waxing takes some work, but it is so worth it. It really does make me feel and look very feminine.

rachel_rachel
07-20-2009, 05:05 AM
I do my legs and underarms, my wife hates it because my legs get smoother than hers, another female friend of mine says the same, but she can't keep her hands off them!!! I even showed my mother who asked why i do it.. I said because i want to, and it keeps the underarm smell away, or at least to a minimum. She seriuosly thinks i'm weird.

Elsa Larson
07-20-2009, 05:18 AM
LOL, wait until it starts to grow back !!

Will she let you stay shaved in summer?

Will she help you with the hairs you cannot see and can barely reach?

Jessica Who
07-20-2009, 12:35 PM
It truly is a remarkable feeling, it's very difficult to put into words

Ms Mira
07-20-2009, 02:05 PM
Can't really add anything to the conversation aside from agreeing that, yes, it does feel good to be shaved smooth.

StephanieH
07-20-2009, 02:21 PM
As others have said, if you think it feels good now, wait'll you put on some stockings or pantyhose! Take care and God bless! :)

MJ
07-20-2009, 02:31 PM
stocking or pantyhose over freshly shaved or waxed legs is to die for :D
congratulations sis. welcome to the world of up keeping every 3 days :Pullhair:

Sam-antha
07-20-2009, 02:49 PM
Now you know why satin is said to feel sooo good.
You also know why you will do it again, and agin. Its lovely.
~Samm

Stephanie Heplby
07-20-2009, 03:02 PM
Congrats, I know how overjoyed I was to shave my legs for the first time.

I have hated my body hair for years and was thrilled to have my wife suggest that I go for laser hair removal all over. The results are incredibly fantastic; better than I could have hoped. (I have light / pale skin and relatively dark, but fine to medium hair.)

Perhaps shaving is a slippery slope... Well, when properly, it is kinda slippery, come to think of it...

Jaclyn NM
07-20-2009, 03:29 PM
I agree with everyone, the first time I shaved, I couldn't believe how good it felt. And slipping on a pair of nylons was simply heaven. I'll never go back to having hair on my legs!

shavedlegs
07-20-2009, 05:26 PM

My wife told me yesterday she thought I should. Its the first time I've done it and apparently I've said that I would a like to a couple of times, and out of the blue she told me I should.

And now how good do your legs look in nylons and heels???

Teri Jean
07-21-2009, 07:07 AM
Having a drs appointment for a physical today I made sure I was shaved last night, eye brows to my toes. It does feel so ggod and if you now keep it up it will feel odd when the stubble starts to fill in. Does your wife do your back for you? Ask her and then have fun together, wink.

Teri

Paula Siemen
07-21-2009, 08:19 AM
Personally, I use an epilator. I can go about a week or a little longer without having to re-eplilate. Yes....the first few times are a little irritating...but no worse than waxing (oh..an much cheaper!!!). After a few elilating episodes, the feeling subsides a good bit. After two years of epilating, it now only feels like scratching my legs. I guess the hair gets softer and the roots don't develope (or have time to develope) because you're removing the hair by the root so often. I think epilating makes my legs even smoother than shaving and I don't have to do it every day. I still shave my underarms and chest and stomach. I try to gradually work the epliator up my mid section each time though.

I love being smooth...it truely does f\make me feel feminine.
Happy Hair Removal!

rebecca_morris_75
07-21-2009, 10:15 AM
stocking or pantyhose over freshly shaved or waxed legs is to die for :D

Agreed 110%. Just the thought of it is heavenly.

PhillyGuy2Girl
07-21-2009, 06:16 PM
Congrats on your first shave Simone.I remember when I first started CDing(Jan '08) even though I didn't have a lot of body hair but my wife took a picture of me dressed up in short shorts and the hair stood out so I said the hell with it. I took an electric razor for the first stage and then shaved with a razor and cream and it felt great. My wife said what great looking legs I have, better than some GG's. Plus it makes you look younger. I never looked back and I keep my body shaved all the time.

Felicity

Teresa Macaw
07-21-2009, 06:43 PM
Way to go, it will be hard to ever go back. I love doing my arms too, I have had no comments except from my nephew. But never any problems.