PDA

View Full Version : Enjoyable embarrassment...

heathr1
07-19-2009, 10:21 AM
Who else here likes the idea of being dressed en femme in the company of more than one GG....You being the only guy?

Shelly Preston
07-19-2009, 10:25 AM
Having been in the company of women recently

I have to say it was enjoyable and I did not find it embarrassing at all

BethCD
07-19-2009, 10:26 AM
Other than being dressed in the company of my wife, it's only happened to me once. That's when I had a makeover. Ans yes it did feel great!! A one point 4 teen girls came into the store, and I ran to the makeup room to hide. I stayed out of sight til they left, but sort of wished I went out.......

Beth

Gabrielle Hermosa
07-19-2009, 10:29 AM
...I have to say it was enjoyable and I did not find it embarrassing at all

Yeah, I don't get the embarrassing part.

Why would it be embarrassing... unless of course you're not properly accessorized or something. :heehee:

Seriously, I can't see what the embarrassment angle would be, unless you're not happy or comfortable with your femme appearance or something.

Rachel Morley
07-19-2009, 10:36 AM
Being the only person crossdressed and out in public with a small group of GGs is something that I am very fortunate to be able to say has happened to me a couple of times now and it felt fantastic. I love it when GGs seem to treat me as if I was just one of them and make no allowances for the fact that I'm crossdressed. It didn't make me feel embarrassed at all maybe slightly vulnerable in certain social situations but my overwhelming emotion at the time was happiness :)

Samantha43
07-19-2009, 10:39 AM
I'd love it! Just being one of the girls.:)

Phyliss
07-19-2009, 10:59 AM
Does sitting at the makeup counter in Macy's getting a makeover by 2 S.A.s while the rest of the world walks by, count?

Didn't feel "embarrassed" at all ,... perhaps a bit uneasy for about 10 seconds the first time. After that felt great and, in fact, quite happy that I could do this.

Samantha Kelsey
07-19-2009, 11:03 AM
I do it regularly and love it.

Girly Sara
07-19-2009, 11:53 AM
I've been very lucky to be in the company of over 20 real girls for a Hen Night back in May. A fantastic night i'll never forget! :)

Sara xxxx

vikki2020
07-19-2009, 12:32 PM
Ohhhh, I wish!:daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming:

JenniferR771
07-19-2009, 01:18 PM
Oh yes! I love the idea. Sometimes I love the idea of the humiliation--and sometimes I am just cool with the idea.

Kristy 56
07-19-2009, 01:32 PM
I would love it ! Especially if they made a big fuss and told me how cute my outfit, shoes etc. looked. When I got my makeover,two of the GG's working in the salon asked if they could watch. I told them, Absolutely !

Jenny Beth
07-19-2009, 01:46 PM
Enjoyable yes, embarrassing no....unless I forget my manners and act like a man! :heehee:

deja true
07-19-2009, 01:52 PM
Oh yes! I love the idea. Sometimes I love the idea of the humiliation--and sometimes I am just cool with the idea.

Ah! 'Zackly what I was thinking! Do you like a little humiliation therapy now and again, Heathr?

As long as there's no real hurt or intention of real hurt, that kinda play is fun sometimes...:D

It certainly keeps us from getting too biggety, doesn't it?

Have fun, hun!

;)

Nikki A.
07-19-2009, 04:48 PM
The first time I dressed at work for Halloween the girls that I worked with did my make-up at one of their houses and we all went to work together. At the time none of them knew and I "let" them convince me to do it. Nothing to be embarased about. One of them know knows and I've gone to a wedding dressed w/her and her husband and had the best time. If you are comfortable with yourself, there is no reason to be embarassed

carhill2mn
07-19-2009, 04:59 PM
I certainly enjoy it and I don't feel embarrassed about it at all.

Mirani
07-19-2009, 05:05 PM
Happens every day at work .... dont understand the embarassment bit tho'.

dawnmarrie1961
07-19-2009, 05:58 PM
I interact with "real" women all day at work. Most of them are young enough to be my daughters. We talk about normal stuff. Hair. Makeup.Clothes shopping. Many of these girls have children and are trying to raise them with no help from the dads, which they dis-affectionately "baby daddy s". I have a lot of respect for these single parents and am equally disappointed that the men in their lives lack the balls to step up and be a "father".(nuff said bout that.) The girls often seem to confine in me about their dreams and goals in life. I try to encourage them to go back to school, a ged if they need it and college.
Even the men at work talk to me all the time! About their girl friend problems.Would you believe that!

I guess if people see that you don't have anything to hide about yourself they tend to feel more comfortable around you and open up. Who knew?

swiss_susan
07-21-2009, 06:23 AM
Its Happened to me a few times in college where some of my friends asked if they could put makeup on me. I said sure no problem. None of them thought it was wierd. I guess it also helped that back then I had my own long hair so didn't need a wig.

The first time it happened was when I had gone for a week away with several GG's to a lakeside cabin. I think we all had a lot of fun. After the make up was done they rummaged through their luggage to find me some things to wear. In the end I spent about half of the week enfemme.

After that they did it again twice for Haloween. Lots of fun.

Not really embarasing :)

CharlotteW
07-21-2009, 06:32 AM
Ooh yeh, I've often thought about wearing my wifes wedding dress to a fundraiser, could make quite a few £$ for charity.

anna kate
07-21-2009, 06:42 AM
Flat out love it, my two nieces take me shopping. We always take the time to go to a restaurant for lunch too(Aunt Anna buys). All SAs, waiters and waitresses treat me the same as the girls I'm with. Always have a good time.:2c:

PhillyGuy2Girl
07-21-2009, 11:26 AM
Oh yes! I would love it. I would love very much to go out dressed femme with my wife and about 5 or 6 GG's and they would tell how pretty I look,what a cute outfit and so on. Hopefully one day it will happen to me.

Felicity :)

Crysten
07-21-2009, 12:00 PM
Its Happened to me a few times in college where some of my friends asked if they could put makeup on me. I said sure no problem. None of them thought it was wierd. I guess it also helped that back then I had my own long hair so didn't need a wig.

The first time it happened was when I had gone for a week away with several GG's to a lakeside cabin. I think we all had a lot of fun. After the make up was done they rummaged through their luggage to find me some things to wear. In the end I spent about half of the week enfemme.

After that they did it again twice for Haloween. Lots of fun.

Not really embarasing :)

Wow that's fantastic. Did they already know you were a crossdresser/transgender? Seems a bit out there to assume they would have done this "out of the blue"so to speak, but that is GREAT. Maybe just the way you looked in general or your relationship with them gave them the idea to do it? Or was the girl inside just coming through? You are a lucky girl, anyway.

Crysten

Crysten
07-21-2009, 12:14 PM
Er, well, my wife has stated the following: "I don't mind you dressing around the house, out of sight of the children, whenever you have the chance, but if you ever go out like that I will kill you and dance on your grave, THEN I will divorce you."

So. While I would thoroughly enjoy going out and about, with whoever, totally tearing my life apart to do so isn't worth the pain. Especially with the kids to consider.

HOWEVER. Once, with shaved legs, high-cut girls denim shorts, sheer nylons, mary-jane sandals with two inch heels, and a cute top on, I went to the end of my street and picked up the mail from our mailbox. Middle of the day, middle of the week (most folks were at work). And I must say, it felt TOTALLY FANTASTIC. Sorta like "Hello world, this is ME, like it or not". I still think about it frequently, and hopefully, once the kids are grown, I'll have more opportunities to get out and around.

Long post, sorry :).

Crysten

cindym5_04
07-21-2009, 01:02 PM
Who else here likes the idea of being dressed en femme in the company of more than one GG....You being the only guy?

I enjoy it!

Jaclyn NM
07-21-2009, 01:08 PM
I have never done that, but I'm sure I would love the experience.

PhillyGuy2Girl
07-21-2009, 05:13 PM
Talking about that,something just happened which made me think of this thread.

Right now I'm at work.I work in a hotel and in the front office. At work I'm in total guy mode.

We have flight attendants who stay with us and they're in and out a lot. About an hour ago I stepped outside for a smoke and 3 very attractive GG flight attendant were out there waiting for their van back to Philly Airport. Onbe asked for a cigarette and I gave her one and then I sat with them and we all talked till the van came.it was very nice and thought of this thread and just sat there wishing I was in femme mode. That would've been awesome although I did enjoy being the only guy in the conversation.

Felicity

heatherb
07-21-2009, 05:54 PM
Being dressed and hanging with gg's is a lot of fun. Everyone should try it.

Denise01
07-21-2009, 08:16 PM
I have been out witha few GG's and have been treated just like one of them

The salon i go too for my wigs and to get them cleaned, i always go as Denise, and i get treated there like any of the other ladies are that are in the shop.
The girls that work there too are great and treat me as well like any other lady,

That all fits well into my plans as on 23 July Denise will be coming out full time. I am moving that day and thought it would be a good time to move into a new area as a lady

Denise

:):):):)

Ms Mira
07-21-2009, 09:38 PM
I'm glad to hear so many of you being positive about spending time en-femme with GG's. It gives me hope that, in the future I will be able to handle that as well.

In terms of my dressing, I don't really care if most strangers know... With a notable exception for GG's around my age. I just feel bad about myself then because it feels like I should be hitting on them instead of wanting to dress like them. Being around pretty girls is the stimuli that makes feel guilty and want to dress less.

MissConstrued
07-22-2009, 12:35 AM
it feels like I should be hitting on them instead of wanting to dress like them.

Who says you can't do both? Hell, wanting, nothing... you can hit on women while you are dressed like one.

You've got everything going for you... you're young, cute, and Canadian.

But you'll need to find your spine first. Wherever did you lose the darn thing? :straightface:

Teri Jean
07-22-2009, 06:36 AM
I have a special circumstance in that my late wife's sisters have been really open to my crossdressing. We regularly have a girls day of coffee and being dressed they find it almost as natural as if they knew all their lives.

Teri

Joanie_Shakti
07-22-2009, 07:49 PM

I would love it. I much prefer the company of women over men. It wouldn't really be embarassment, but I do like good natured teasing by women. The perfect scenario would be the women puting on my makeup for me and helping to pick out what I wear. And perhaps shopping and a fashion show of my outfits. :battingeyelashes:

Ms Mira
07-22-2009, 09:04 PM
Who says you can't do both? Hell, wanting, nothing... you can hit on women while you are dressed like one.

You've got everything going for you... you're young, cute, and Canadian.

But you'll need to find your spine first. Wherever did you lose the darn thing? :straightface:

I like your attitude MissConstrued, and I'm genuinely going to try to adopt some of it.