PDA

View Full Version : Out in the open Friday the 17th. Philipa

Philipa Jane
07-19-2009, 11:48 AM
I guess we all want to confide in our SO or in fantasy mode get caught.Well I agonised over telling my SO for two weeks prior to this date and decided she would be devastated with this admission.The decision was taken out of my hands on Friday when she came home unexpectedly.I had just got out of the shower when I heard the garage door opening,so little time to clear everything up.With my heart racing I met her at the door and took her into the family room and said I needed to talk to her.We sat down and I told her that I had nothing to be ashamed of and that I was a CD."Oh is that all.I thought it was something serious like cancer"Not the reaction I expected.We talked for awhile and I got he to read the article on How to tell your partner.Oh what a burden lifted from my shoulders,no more sneaking around.We left it for a day and because of my inner turmoil on boundaries I needed to ask what was going to be acceptable in the future. I wrote down a list of things asking for clarification.This is a simplification of what happened and I may have moved too fast because we talked and the ramifications of my being a CD have begun to sink in. She was in tears but with patience we were all good later on.The out come of this is that I can bring my clothes into the house and still borrow hers untill I begin to purchase my own.At this stage she will not help me very much with make up or purchases, but hey what a partner.Philipa

Shelly Preston
07-19-2009, 12:03 PM
The good news is you are working through this together

It will take time for it all to settle down to a point where you are both comfortable

Just keep talking and you should be fine :hugs:

mklinden2010
07-19-2009, 01:07 PM
>>>I met her at the door and took her into the family room and said I needed to talk to her.We sat down and I told her that I had nothing to be ashamed of and that I was a CD."Oh is that all.I thought it was something serious like cancer"Not the reaction I expected.We talked for awhile and I got he to read the article on How to tell your partner.Oh what a burden lifted from my shoulders,no more sneaking around.We left it for a day...

Very well done.

You are a CD and it's nothing to be ashamed of... So be what you are and don't be ashamed - ever. If problems come up related to this, figure out a solution and move on.

Amazing what you can accomplish if you just keep your mind clear and focused.

Good living - and good luck.

Sandra
07-19-2009, 02:27 PM
Keep talking to her and listening to what she has to say about worries/concerns.

It's good to hear that you have been talking and are trying to work things out together.

She might like to join here and chat with other wives/partners, she would be most welcome in the FAB private forum.

Philipa Jane
07-19-2009, 10:06 PM
Truly. thanks for the support.
I just hope that this post was not too long and boring.
I have actually gone to town on myself today.
Full make up, matching lingerie with real stockings and I smell delicious.
A girl does need to feel good about herself.
And what is even better is knowing that if my partner arrives home unexpectedly now I won't go into cardiac arrest.
Have a great day.I am
Philipa

Miranda09
07-19-2009, 10:12 PM
It's the best decision you could have made. She sounds like a wonderful person so go slowly, carefully and respectfully. :)

lovelysu
07-20-2009, 01:43 AM
That is so cool !! Don't ever let go of her.. Good luck :)