PDA

View Full Version : saw it and.....

Wendy me
07-13-2005, 12:21 PM
i was driveing a big old truck this morning helpeing out a freind move some equiment when i went by this thrift store theire in the window was a long jeans skirt on the model thingy....it cought my eye.....a real quick pull over in frought of the store...squeazeing the mack and trailer in ...i climbed out and went in... as i walked in a young sales girl was standing around ...i asked her what size is that long skirt in the window ?? she checked and said a size 9 ...
sweet .. would it be too muth trouble to get it ?? no truble at all....she took it down ...told me it was $5.00....way cool ....she then asked if i know if it would fit my wife or girlfreind....i said no way it would fit my wife..she looked puzzled then i said it would fit me for shure...she looked stunned i paid and left the store...climbed back in the truck and drove off.....

Deelite
07-13-2005, 12:29 PM
Wendy, i like your style!

I love that shock tactic on poor unsuspecting sales staff, superb!

Are you gonna post some pics of this lovely skirt?

Dee.

Wendy me
07-13-2005, 12:32 PM
i have been thinking it's time to do more pitchures sorry Julie ....want to helpe???

Julie
07-13-2005, 12:37 PM
Wendy that's the reply I'd expect from you :lol:

Congratulations on a great bargain and for once you didn't max those http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/444/visa5dk.gif

Stephanie Mancini
07-13-2005, 12:45 PM
A girl who knows what she wants then goes and gets it, wonderful Wendy

Steph

Melissa A.
07-13-2005, 12:52 PM
Yay, Wendy! Now that's an impulse buy! Poor girl, never knew what hit her. Ya gave her a story to tell her friends, though.

BTW, I went back to that consignment store last time I was at the hotel on Lincoln st. Bought a jeans skirt, a blue top, a minidress, and a pair of strappy high heel sandals. The woman was so nice, not fazed at all. even gave me a "pink card"- after a certain amount of purchases, you get $$ off one. Way cool.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Olivia
07-13-2005, 01:02 PM
Wendy, that's so cool girl! I'd love to have seen the look on her face as you drove away. Sometimes you see it, ya just gotta have it! Later, Olivia

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-13-2005, 01:28 PM
You are an inspiration to us all.

Priscilla1018
07-13-2005, 02:31 PM
Sis,I think you made her day.

JoAnnDallas
07-13-2005, 02:40 PM
Boy....And you thought SHOCK and AWE was ONLY for the Military.

Way to go Wendy, Go in get what you want and leave them Shocked and Stuned. LOL

Stephenie
07-13-2005, 04:11 PM
So helping your friend really payed off.

Maddie Knight
07-13-2005, 04:31 PM
Way to go girl. :cheer:

Tiffy
07-13-2005, 06:11 PM
Way to go Wendy. I would have bought it to. Only I would have told the clerk, "Yeah I am pretty sure it will fit my wife." I am just not that brave yet. Rock on girl :thumbsup:

Kisses, April

Julie
07-14-2005, 04:17 AM
i have been thinking it's time to do more pitchures sorry Julie ....want to helpe???

I've got more time off in August Wendy, how does that sound. :)

Also gives me time to hone up on my motivation skills :D (here speaks someone who started a task on Monday and now on Thursday it's still not completed)

Julie

Wendy me
07-14-2005, 08:28 AM
I've got more time off in August Wendy, how does that sound. :)

Also gives me time to hone up on my motivation skills :D (here speaks someone who started a task on Monday and now on Thursday it's still not completed)

Julie

thats what i need the whole month of august for wardrobe , hair , make up , shoes, nails, oh maybe i should start now....