PDA

View Full Version : Ring! Ring!

Stephanie Mancini
07-13-2005, 12:35 PM
Stephanie has devised a little scenario for all you hot chicks on this forum who have never been out in the big wide world dressed en femme ever,(i know girls i'm a bitch) so here goes, if your phone rang and i was on the other end with an offer to pick you up in two hours and chaperone you for an entire day as girls out and about, perhaps having a little lunch together, or maybe of your own choosing you would like to do the complete girl thing and really make a day of it, a little shopping en femme, have lunch together, browse the cosmetic counters, have a makeover, then really glam up for the evening and go for a nice dinner followed by a club or two to dance the night away, now don't all rush at once girls but who wants to come with me!

Wendy me
07-13-2005, 12:38 PM
god two hours??? it takes me a hour just to do my hair .....could we make that 4 hours????/

Natalie x
07-13-2005, 12:41 PM
I had to commit murder to get to the front of the queue. Me, me, meeee! My phe number is ..... (oh bother, Julie's removed it!)

Emily Ann Brown
07-13-2005, 12:45 PM
Back off Natalie, I've got an Ouzi and dibs on second behind Wendy.

Emily Ann

Deborah
07-13-2005, 01:00 PM
I would. I'd still be nervous though.

Olivia
07-13-2005, 01:05 PM
I wanna go! And, I, too, do have an Uzi. But, I would never cut line...O

Julie York
07-13-2005, 01:07 PM
Julie York is not able to reply to this thread as the phone just rang and she had a funny turn. I live next door and found the computer still on so I thought I would see what was on it in case it had any medical bearing.

Yours Sincerely, little old lady next door (I'm 87 you know)..

Oh my goodness!

Oh goodness gracious!!! Is that a man in a dress?!......hey! That's MY dress!!!

Melissa A.
07-13-2005, 01:09 PM
I'm not armed, but you WILL have to shoot me to keep me from going.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

malecynthia
07-13-2005, 01:49 PM
You shouldn't be allowed to do this to me, Stephanie. I live within driving distance, but there's no way I could fool anyone into thinking I'm not a man. I don't suppose a paper bag over my head would go unnoticed either. Much as I would love to go out dressed, I'm afraid reality has to kick in somewhere. If only I wasn't so tall, masculine and ugly I'd make a lovely lady.:cry:
Cynthia.

Teddie
07-13-2005, 02:34 PM
Two hours! :eek: Get out of my way, I need the bathroom. Where are my breast forms. What the hell am I going to wear :help: Who used my mascara last? Is she here already! :censor: that was a quick two hours.
:bye:

JoAnnDallas
07-13-2005, 02:45 PM
Stephanie...... Theres no way I could be ready in two hours. Your in the UK, I could be there in 24 hrs.

Rachel_740
07-13-2005, 03:03 PM
Steph,

Forget the clubbing bit - it's never been my scene and I'm getting a bit old for the noise and my hormones won't let me stay up that late and .................. and ................... and..............., but I'll go with you for the shopping and day out - you paying?

Oh, I'm living en femme anyway :rolleyes:

Anne

Maddie Knight
07-13-2005, 03:16 PM
I'm already ready to go out, pick me up now so we can have more shopping time. :)

jessbcuzz
07-13-2005, 03:19 PM
I would be, but still nervous. It actaully take you showing up with no warning telling me it's time to go. That way I don't ahve time to think untill it's all said and done.

Jonien
07-13-2005, 03:26 PM
Stephanie has devised a little scenario for all you hot chicks on this forum who have never been out in the big wide world dressed en femme ever,(i know girls i'm a bitch) so here goes, if your phone rang and i was on the other end with an offer to pick you up in two hours and chaperone you for an entire day as girls out and about, perhaps having a little lunch together, or maybe of your own choosing you would like to do the complete girl thing and really make a day of it, a little shopping en femme, have lunch together, browse the cosmetic counters, have a makeover, then really glam up for the evening and go for a nice dinner followed by a club or two to dance the night away, now don't all rush at once girls but who wants to come with me!

I'm ready now but 2hr from Scotland to London wow what car do you have :lol:

Just been onto the phone company to find out why my phone did't ring :duh:

Stormgirl
07-13-2005, 03:32 PM
I would sadly decline :(

prettyflower
07-13-2005, 03:57 PM
Well I do that kinda stuff all the time! Except get a makeover....that something I have yet to do in femme. I would love to though! :love:

Stephenie
07-13-2005, 04:25 PM
Just told the wife that I have to be back at work and I'll be waiting by the curb with a bag. Don't stop just slow down and open the door, I'll jump in.

Tristen Cox
07-13-2005, 04:27 PM
2 Hours! Hmm takes me a day to get myself prepared for just six hours of being fem thanks to body hair, nails etc..

Yes those lovely pics you see cost me much more than a couple hours. Nice thought though ;)

Teddie
07-13-2005, 05:17 PM
2 Hours! Hmm takes me a day to get myself prepared for just six hours of being fem thanks to body hair, nails etc..

Yes those lovely pics you see cost me much more than a couple hours. Nice thought though ;)

Tristen, you're kidding us. You look that good all the time. Don't you? :flirt: You are a GG. Right? :duh: :love:

Sherlyn
07-13-2005, 05:48 PM
Whats for lunch :)... 2 hrs I,m clicking my heels waiting !!

Angela Burke
07-13-2005, 06:36 PM
steph, i'd be round before you were able to put the phone down lassie !

love

Angela xx

Krystal Lee
07-13-2005, 11:09 PM
Steph, I also will get in line even though I have done all that. I want to do it again and again and again well you get the idea Hugs Krystal. :dance:

Miss Vicki
07-14-2005, 03:39 AM
That is the best offer I have had. Ever. If only dreams could come true, I would be ready. It all sounds too good to be true. What time will you be here?

Clare
07-14-2005, 06:13 AM
2 hours? Gosh, you'll need 18 hours on a Jumbo before you can pick me up!

And i live 10 hours ahead of you on GMT!

Sooooo, i think i can just about be ready when you get here, and i can show you the sights too.

Christine