PDA

View Full Version : Nearly drove into the car in front today...

heathr1
07-13-2005, 12:52 PM
There I was, driving normally, slowly through town and saw a woman, lovely figure, wearing the cutest, tightest denim miniskirt and running her fingers through her long beautiful hair.

Narrowly missed the car in front.

Have you almost had an accident, or had one because of looking at a GG?

Olivia
07-13-2005, 12:59 PM
Yeah, walking across the campus of Texas A&M university, I was struck by the stunning beauty walking toward me. I just couldn't take my eyes off her-until I ran smack into the huge chest of what had to be an Aggie football player. Sudden stop, and quite embarrasing, but he just laughed it off; then so did I, saying I'd better watch where I'm goin'. Olivia

Melissa A.
07-13-2005, 01:03 PM
Was once leaving a drugstore, looking at the lovely creature who had been behind me in line, and...Bam! Walked right into the glass door, hard and loud. She and everyone else nearby looked right at me, and it was pretty obvious to all what had happened. Grinned sheepishly and slinked out, OPENING the door this time...*Blush*

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-13-2005, 01:04 PM
Yesterday was the first time I made the grand Cherokee's tires squeal from stopping.

Me of all people slamming on brakes.

What is the world coming to.

Stephenie
07-13-2005, 04:04 PM
Part of me is male :rolleyes: If I look to long then my should hurts from the punches that my wife gives me.

Maddie Knight
07-13-2005, 04:07 PM
All the time.
I'm always looking at what gg's are wearing and thinking 'would that look good on me'.

Jonien
07-13-2005, 04:37 PM
Sadly yes still Have skar on my hood/bonnett
was stoped at the lights and I had to take a second look at this dress that just walked by and I rolled forward
The man got out of his truck my first thouts s... ant gonna argu then he seys it had to have been his foult as he was hit before this morning!
Sounds like a joke i know but every word is true