PDA

View Full Version : Any one know where to get a good STP?

Thornton
07-20-2009, 12:43 PM
I finally got the money and means to order the mango pack and pee, probably back in May. I go to their page, they said they're changing management, and they'll reopen their store on July 7th.

Ok, I've waited this long, I can wait a few more weeks.

Come July 7th, "Mango will reopen come Monday July 20th."

That sucks, but, it's only 2 more weeks. I can do this.

Today is July 20th: "Mango Products' re-opening is now scheduled for Monday, August 3."

F**k
This
Sh*t

That, and I believe Felix got ripped off by them a while back...

So, I'm wondering, can anyone suggest where I can get a good, affordable STP device? In addition, can we make a sticky of such sources? If one already exists, I'm sorry I haven't found it.

NiCo
07-20-2009, 01:01 PM
I don't know about affordable but I’m interested in http://www.lolajake.com/

I ordered off mango, never got the product so don't really care, and anyway, saw a much better one on this site which can be customised to the way I want it.

It’s not cheap, but looks well worth it.

Thornton
07-20-2009, 01:15 PM
:eek:Holy sh*t, the cheapest one there's $150. I cannot manage that...especially if I don't like it.

Kieron Andrew
07-20-2009, 01:17 PM
:eek:Holy sh*t, the cheapest one there's $150. I cannot manage that...especially if I don't like it.

http://www.ftmguide.org/bathroom.html#stp take a look here there are stp packies and non packies

NiCo
07-20-2009, 01:28 PM
Yeah man it's not cheap but when you get the fund together and want one that will do more than just stp, here's a link for you...it might also be of use for people wanting something a bit 'better'

I didn't like the look of mango products, but i was short of cash and desperate so wasted the money to get nothing [not bothered though lolage] and now almost got the £700ish for the one i've had my eye on for a while now! Woohoo!

Ze
07-21-2009, 12:47 AM
If your strapped for cash, Thorny, have you thought of somewhat "making" one for yourself?

Somebody here posted this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjVYyKkA20o) once. I know the dude mentions Mango products, but basically, I suggest getting a "Travel Mate" (a plastic tube device for women to use when camping and such) and a regular softie packer of your choice. (A quick search showed me "Mr. Limpy" seems really affordable, but unfortunately I only found him available in "pink." I mean, WTF? Nobody, but nobody, is "pink.") Then follow the rest of this guy's rules.

I'll admit I've never made one like the guy in the video, but he's still nice to look at. :daydreaming:

metalguy639
07-22-2009, 04:19 AM
Try adult stores in your area. I got my packer at an adult store and its an actual packer. It was only $50 for me to get. I got mine at Fascinations in Denver when we lived there.

Thornton
07-22-2009, 08:19 AM
So, I did a little more researching, and I came across other places to get a decent STP for not too much money.

I came across DJ Knows Dicks http://djknowsdicks.com/order.html. STPs there are about $65 USD including shipping. The sizes range from 3.5" to 7" (:raisedeyebrow:does any one ever need 7"?) DJ ships to Canada and The US. If you live over seas (or I guess, in Mexico) he will ship to you as well, though you will have to click on his "Outside US/Canada link", which is located very clearly on his ordering page. You will also need to contact him in advance.
The downside with DJ is, he seems to be running out of average sized STPs (3.5-5") for the darker FTMs out there. So, unless you are pink down there, or need an STP larger than 5", I suggest finding another dealer.

Another source I came across is thetransitionalmale, supplying the FTM STUD http://www.thetransitionalmale.com/ftmstuff.html. Only a certain number of STUDs will be made, and only one STUD per order. STUDs come in 3.5" and 5.5". They have to be specially ordered through e-mail correspondence, and can only be paid for thru money order. They are very reasonably priced, under $50. Downside: is you are darker than coffee color, there is no dick for you. So, if you're lighter than this, I suggest trying them out. If you're black, sucks for you, don't it?

Finally, I came across FTM solutions. http://www.ftmsolutions.org/products_4.html# I plan on using this source. As far as I can discern, the STPs come in one size, somewhere in between 3.5" and 5.5". They can be ordered with a harness, for $12 each. (harness come in black or white and can be made to your waist size) STPs are $40 each. And best of all, they come in Black Guy! (I don't have to be a black guy with a tanish dick!:w00t:) But, they also come in White Guy and Tan Guy. They ship worldwide, wherever STPs are allowed thru customs. (I know this because of this one guy in Finland who posted on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UorEK412B1E&feature=channel_page) The only downside, you can order only thru credit card. So, I gotta find a way to do that.

and, that's my update.

Thornton
07-23-2009, 03:24 PM
I contacted FTM solutions, and the owner there, Heather, said I could indeed send in a money order for my STP. So, today, I did just that.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm Getting A Penis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never been this excited about a dick before! YAY!

I called up my friend today, to confirm his address, because my Cheap Wedding Chicken (That's the code name for my STP) is being sent to his house, as his parents are ok about all this, where as mine are obviously not.

I'm still so incredibly happy!!!!!

Smilie explosion::jumping::GD::yahoo::banana::w00t:!!!!!

I didn't even get it yet. Watch it be a piece of crap...

It shouldn't be though. It seems to get a bunch of positive responses on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cVFfzX9FS8&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UorEK412B1E&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXMuIjy6ezM&feature=channel_page

Ze
07-23-2009, 03:54 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm Getting A Penis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never been this excited about a dick before! YAY!

This needs to go into our thread about things only transmen say. :lol:

And congrats! :hugs:

Lorileah
07-23-2009, 04:41 PM
I didn't even get it yet. Watch it be a piece of crap...

Even if it is, enjoy the anticipation :) I have never seen anyone so happy

wait, you guys have a secret place where you can say things I can't read? Aw that is sooo wrong. :battingeyelashes:

Congrats Thornton and thanks for the info

Alana65
07-23-2009, 05:15 PM
Thornton,

I hope your excitement continues upon receiving your CWC (code name ;)) and is worth the money. Good luck, man. :thumbsup:

Tamara Croft
07-23-2009, 07:07 PM
Thornton will be naming it next... I can see the headlines now.. Thorntons Penis Naming Party, coming to a theatre near you :devil:

Ze
07-23-2009, 08:36 PM
Name it Ze! Name it Ze!

:lol:

Tamara Croft
07-23-2009, 08:53 PM
Name it Ze! Name it Ze!

:lol:That's just so wrong on so many levels :slap: :kickbutt:

Ze
07-23-2009, 08:56 PM
That's just so wrong on so many levels :slap: :kickbutt:

And the best part is, even if he never officially names it Ze, he won't be able to help but think of me whenever he uses it. It's simple association! :D

Alana65
07-23-2009, 09:08 PM
I agree with your Mom, Ze.........that's just wrong. :facepalm: :naughty

Ze
07-23-2009, 09:11 PM
:devil: I just had the image of him scrounging around his bedroom.

"Where's my Ze penis? Where's my Ze penis?"

Tamara Croft
07-23-2009, 09:13 PM
And to think you're MY son... go to your room :slap:

Ze
07-23-2009, 09:14 PM
And to think you're MY son... go to your room :slap:

Okay...but I'm gonna play with my Thornton penis.

*runs*

Thornton
07-23-2009, 09:50 PM
And the best part is, even if he never officially names it Ze, he won't be able to help but think of me whenever he uses it. It's simple association! :D

Damnit!

Okay...but I'm gonna play with my Thornton penis.

*runs*

Get your own penis!

Ze
07-23-2009, 09:59 PM
No no, you misunderstand me. When I get my own penis, it's only fair that I name mine after you! :lol:

Thornton
07-23-2009, 10:14 PM
Ahhhhhhh! I see now.

As incredibly awkward as it is, I am still flattered...

Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking,

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kindeys.

Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.

SirTrey
07-23-2009, 10:21 PM
I can only hope that that poem does not run through MY head now when I have to pee...What a famiy I have....LOL :drink::drink::drink:

Ze
07-23-2009, 10:29 PM
Ahhhhhhh! I see now.

As incredibly awkward as it is, I am still flattered...

Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking,

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kindeys.

Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thorny, I wish you could see me right now. I'm nearly in tears over that one!

If it'll fit in my sig, can I quote you? :lol:

Thornton
07-24-2009, 12:47 AM
yes, yes you may.:o

That was a Thornton original right there. It may be used by anyone free of charge, simply ask my permission.

Ze
07-24-2009, 01:00 AM
Dangit. It doesn't fit with my other stuff. :(

Ah well. It's the thought that counts, eh? And I'll cherish the poem always, anyway. :hugs:

Thornton
07-24-2009, 09:14 AM
well, i don't have one, I'll make it mine.

Ze
07-24-2009, 11:14 AM
Yay! The Ze Pee poem! :w00t:

Thornton
07-24-2009, 12:20 PM
You know. I never even considered giving it a title. Thanks for giving it one.

Ze
07-24-2009, 12:57 PM
Gah! :GD: I see your siggy!

...Is it pathetic how happy this is making me?

Aeva
07-24-2009, 01:31 PM
Wow guys... hahaha... reading this thread nearly broke my dam, so to speak.

Lorileah
07-24-2009, 01:31 PM

Happens every day in some bars. Some even carry on conversations with theirs.

"You let me down last night again. How can you do that? Stop staring at the floor. look at me when I am talking to you."

Alana65
07-24-2009, 01:48 PM
Happens every day in some bars. Some even carry on conversations with theirs.

"You let me down last night again. How can you do that? Stop staring at the floor. look at me when I am talking to you."

:spank: Ssshhhh........you said you weren't going to tell anyone. :lol:

Ze
07-24-2009, 02:06 PM
"...Stop staring at the floor. look at me when I am talking to you."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think I can take much more in this thread.

Felix
07-25-2009, 05:12 AM
Hi Thornton I know I'm a little late with this but wowzer this site you getting ya packer off is real good and the links are really good too :) I'm just awaiting the arrival of my packer from OZ but it was double the price of yours really coz I didn't know of that site so thanx I've marked it up as a fav :) Oh and a little side line I have emailed mango again and give them hassle re: my packer I ordered in December 08 :( So lets see what happens now ya never know if I'm lucky I might end up with two lol xx Felix :hugs:

Fab Karen
07-25-2009, 06:14 AM
Master of subliminal programming. Maybe he'll get "the call of Ze" ( rather than nature )

Ze
07-25-2009, 12:41 PM
Master of subliminal programming. Maybe he'll get "the call of Ze" ( rather than nature )

Ha!

Thornton
08-26-2009, 02:48 PM
So...I still haven't received my STP yet...it's been..a little over a month since I sent out the money order...one or 2 more weeks, and then I'm complaining

But I should learn to be patient...

In the meantime, I got a packer today. (Codename: ECWC-Even Cheaper Wedding Chicken). I got it at Good Vibrations in Brookline, MA. Thanks to Seamus for turning me on to them...

what can I say...It's Squishy!!!!(really, I am that immature and I actually do find the squishyness amusing :D)

I got the "coffee" or "black guy" packer. It's a bit too dark, but, at least it's not, like, pink...I'm sure when it comes to shade, no one gets the perfect packer/STP...unless they pay hundreds of dollars...

It was originally $24 in the store, with $1.35 sales tax (damn sales tax increase...). But I was able to get a 10% discount by showing my school ID, so, I paid $22.95. (woop.)

It's not an STP...but, it's still an upgrade from the sock method. So, I'm happier.

So, now I wanna try to 1) make a harness for this thing. 2) make my own STP out of this...

[EDIT]

ok, so, I watched the youtube video make by that English dude (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjVYyKkA20o&feature=video_response) about how to make your own STP device...and I was about ready to go buy a couple Travel-Mates, but I read one of the comments on that video, and apparently, some other FTM somewhere already tried making an STP out of a Good Vibrations Packer, and the packer exploded out the backside....so...It seems I can't make this thing into an STP...Damn.

[SECOND EDIT]

I clicked around even more on youtube and found this guy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8MgIW_Hdf0&feature=related)

so...anyone out there with a non-GV packer, here are some options on how to turn it into an STP.

Kieron Andrew
08-26-2009, 04:00 PM
So, now I wanna try to 1) make a harness for this thing. 2) make my own STP out of this...

simpliest harness in the world AND it works >>>>> http://www.ftmpassingtips.com/FullMonty316.pdf (note its a PDF file)

Ze
08-26-2009, 04:05 PM
and the packer exploded out the backside

I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh at this, but :lol:

A classic moment of transman-only woes.