PDA

View Full Version : Something cuteee hpnd today !!

lovelysu
07-20-2009, 03:06 PM
Like I mentioned on the introduction thread, I was all dressed up last night. Took a few snaps, which I showed my girlfriend today. Now she is a tolerating girl, willing to let me do anything that makes me happy although she is not sure if she can actively participate with me yet. She does tell though that she wants to see pics, coz she wants to know what I wear/don't wear be it guy mode or girl mode (isn't she a darling !!)

Coming back to showing her the pics, after she went back to her place, and we were speaking on phone, she brought this up on her own and told my wig is all messed up, I should give it a trim !! I was like, I don't know how. Her reply was, "That's your problem, but if you are doing it you better do it properly" :)

Awwww.. I was so touched :o

Oh, and I forgot telling, she was the one who suggested I try pink or yellow yesterday !! :) :) :)

Persephone
07-21-2009, 12:47 AM
Very cool Su! Her responses are within the norm for woman-to-woman -- she could either choose to offer you more detailed advice or to leave it up to you. She appears to have chosen the second, in effect suggesting that you "put on your big girl panties and deal with it." Certainly not the response she probably would give you if she was thinking "guy in a dress."

One possibility is that you ask for her help. Another is that you get a hairstyling magazine and try some of the rolling techniques you see for hair that is cut like your wig (without using curling irons or heat, of course!). The third alternative is to take it to a stylist and let her do it.

If you're not comfortable taking it to a stylist as your own wig, you could probably spin a story about it being for your handicapped aunt or something.

Good luck! And enjoy what appears to be your girlfriend's acceptance.

Andy66
07-21-2009, 01:45 AM
Aw, I'm happy you have a nice girlfriend who wants you to be the best person you can be, dressed as male or female. :)

Teri Jean
07-21-2009, 06:49 AM
Su,
She sounds like a person you should keep because women who want to help are hard to find. She's right so accept her help and show her how much you care for her. Good luck and I hope you two have fun.

Teri