PDA

View Full Version : Tips for staying away!!

Kimberly
07-13-2005, 01:22 PM
Okay girls, I'm away from the summer, and I'm not gonna have any fem stuff with me. So, I was wondering if anyone had any tips to take your mind of it, and to subdue the urge?? (only for a while!!)

5 weeks... that's it. That's all I've got to last - 5 weeks, then a SHOPPING SPREE!! :D

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-13-2005, 01:24 PM
Ack. If I were you,...

I'd get a PSP or something.

As much as I don't care for them.

Hell they play movies.

Wendy me
07-13-2005, 01:28 PM
ok the only way i can see to not dress or think abought dressing for 5 weeks .... is you need to go to your doctor and see if he / she could put you into a medicly indused coma... that might helpe ...good luck i went 3 days and almost went nutts.....
or maybe i did.......

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-13-2005, 01:30 PM
Best I can do is a week at a time, sometimes a little more, but only if I'm isolated from pretty things (:

Where will you be going exactly?

Kimberly
07-13-2005, 01:31 PM
medicly indused coma...
Medically induced coma, eh?? hmm...

Romeo and Juliet style!! heh... I love it.

But no... I gotta work :p

I'll just take panties and wear them on occassion. maybe.

Robertacd
07-13-2005, 01:35 PM
Just try not to think about it. :lol:

Deelite
07-13-2005, 03:33 PM
What i would do is take 'something' with you like panties or pantyhose or shoes -oooo shoes are good, or a skirt - i like skirts, or a girly top oh hell take the lot and be done with it, and just put them on in the bathroom in private, hopefully that will take some of the 'urge' away, otherwise you are gonna go craaaazzzy.

You know it makes sense.

Or borrow someone elses stuff!

Dee.

prettyflower
07-13-2005, 04:08 PM
Yeah, I agree. You should just take a couple of pairs of panties and wear them underneath. If you can't just do it in the bathroom or something. :love:

Maddie Knight
07-13-2005, 04:11 PM
Why not cd at night. Night dresses and girly pj's work well.

Jonien
07-13-2005, 04:23 PM
Valium may help :evilbegon

Stephenie
07-13-2005, 04:39 PM
Make bets with everyone there that you are sure to lose and make the payoff that you have to dress as a woman for the day. If you do it enough then you will be able to spend the whole 5 weeks dressed up and still not have to come out.

Rikki
07-13-2005, 10:15 PM
Make bets with everyone there that you are sure to lose and make the payoff that you have to dress as a woman for the day. If you do it enough then you will be able to spend the whole 5 weeks dressed up and still not have to come out.

I like that idea, never thought bout it, but could work :)

Kimberly hon, it ain't gone a work, you have to take something with you, maybe a nice soft nighty. But to go cold turkey like that for even just a short time could put you in the funny farm. Well, that ain't so bad a place. Good luck girl.

Rikki

Jenny Beth
07-13-2005, 10:24 PM
5 weeks no dressing? Just who are you trying to kid? Take something, anything.........you dont want to go through withdrawls. But I have to agree with Stephanie's idea.

Tristen Cox
07-13-2005, 10:40 PM
Well you could try being put into cryogenic freeze and just have them thaw you out in five weeks :whistle:

Ava Mouse
07-13-2005, 11:01 PM
Sounds like a good opportunity to try a new hobby or area you've always wanted to get into...

I took up drawing in college where I *ALWAYS* had a roommate around and couldn't dress up...

ebony
07-13-2005, 11:06 PM
Im with Ibuki isolate yourself away from all pretty things, If you are traveling with a woman this may be difficult. Im always satisfied with
a pair of laced or satin panties, when Im unable to dress.

Julie
07-13-2005, 11:13 PM
Five weeks? That's a cinch! Just clone yourself and have your clone go on that 5 week nightmare. Afterwards you can stuff him in a closet until the next time some insensitive boor want's you to torture yourself again. Oh yeah, remember to feed the clone when he gets back. I think they don't do all that well when stuffed in a closet and left to starve.

Stephenie
07-14-2005, 09:22 AM
The clone in the closet would just wear all your chothes and then want to go shopping and it will just cost twice as much. but then you could borrow her stuff so it might work.

Rachel_740
07-14-2005, 04:30 PM
Best I can do is a week at a time, sometimes a little more, but only if I'm isolated from pretty things (:

A week, you're doing really well. I can manage long enough to have a bath then I'm back en femme.

Anne

Kimberly
07-15-2005, 05:25 PM
Off to National Youth Theatre in London... gonna have plenty of fun following my dream of becoming an actor and director!

I may just do what Ava said, and take up a hobbie... I'm writing a play at the moment, so I could really work at that - When I'm not stage managing. (or more to the point: shovelling s**t!)

Sigrid
07-15-2005, 06:05 PM
Off to National Youth Theatre in London... gonna have plenty of fun following my dream of becoming an actor and director!

Simple then, just insist on directing the play La Cage Aux Folles! You might need to tweek the script a bit to make it more youth friendly, though.

ok, I guess this really wouldn't do a good job of taking your mind off of it would it?

Khriss
07-15-2005, 07:54 PM
Sigrid is so smart! I was thinking the same thing,,, only ssllooowwwerrrrr,,, :bonk:
and Best Wishes ,Kimberly,, in all of it!!

Leona
07-15-2005, 08:19 PM
I always wear panties during the day and sleep in a night gown or PJs at night when I travel and cannot crossdress due to the chance of co-workers seeing my clothes in the room when visiting your room.
You can explain your wife or girlfriend sent them and sprayed them with perfume for you so you could remember them and wear them later when alone. Works for me when I travel with others at work.