PDA

View Full Version : A Girl's Night Out for Kathi?

Kathi Lake
07-20-2009, 06:13 PM
About a month ago, I goofed and "had" to show my admin my pictures of me dressed as a girl (the story is here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110609)). Since then, she has gone from calling me GI Joe to GI Jane, Girlfriend, Pretty Woman, and other things - usually when no one else is around. Her friend knows, and she just added me on Facebook today. My admin was talking about a Girl's Night Out. I said it sounded like fun. She said I should dress up like a girl and come. About an hour ago, I get a Facebook invitation from her hot friend (Dana) for the GNO. I go to her page, and here is the conversation so far (my name is totally blurred for obvious reasons, my admin is Missy and her friend is Dana):

Kathi Lake
07-20-2009, 06:16 PM
Here is the rest of the conversation so far. This just may be the time to come clean to my admin and her friend. As soon as they see me in person - if they don't know already - it will be obvious that I've done this a bit more than a Halloween 10 years ago.

Should I do it?

Kathi

Gabrielle Hermosa
07-20-2009, 06:25 PM
...This just may be the time to come clean to my admin and her friend. As soon as they see me in person - if they don't know already - it will be obvious that I've done this a bit more than a Halloween 10 years ago.

Should I do it?

First off, mighty cool that your admin enjoys the idea of you having a fem-side! :) Seems she's quite playful about it even. That's a good sign.

But I've seen many girls who just want to play "dress up" with a guy because it's funny - a way for friends to have a good laugh together, but nothing more.

Hard to say from just the conversation and story you share, which is going on. If you've been invited to a gno, than I'd say she's cool with you having a fem-side. You're a far better judge of what's going on here than anyone else can be.

Once you come out, you're out. The closet door shuts tightly behind you. Being out is very liberating... but be prepared for potential fallout. I hope there is no fallout in your case. I'd like to believe that your admin (and friends) just want to have some fun with a really cool t-girl. :) If you go through with this (and to be honest, I'd REALLY want to if it were me), be sure and show them an awesome time! :)

Christina Horton
07-20-2009, 07:08 PM
Admin? What it that? If it were me I would do it. Like it was said by Gab we are not you, there for we can not know the hole story. But I say( if any one even takes my advice) do and tell them you are cd. And dam proud of it. Ynk you might just have new girl friends to (play) with. Don't miss out Hun you might just find yourself kicking you own ass. Good luck Hun. Your truck driving girl friend.

Kathi Lake
07-22-2009, 12:08 AM
Admin? What it that? If it were me I would do it. Like it was said by Gab we are not you, there for we can not know the hole story. But I say( if any one even takes my advice) do and tell them you are cd. And dam proud of it. Ynk you might just have new girl friends to (play) with. Don't miss out Hun you might just find yourself kicking you own ass. Good luck Hun. Your truck driving girl friend.Admin is short for Administrative Professional. It is essentially like a secretary (it's just one of those more politically correct terms. :) So far, it looks like a Go. We'll see.

Kathi

2B Natasha
07-22-2009, 12:25 AM
You gotts girl. How much fun would that be. Hell. I can't believe your considering not going. And yea. Your genetically mutant body would make them all jealous. Go Girl Go!

Now my question is. Your property of the US military, you just re-upped for 4 years, but you have an Admin? Is this a Military Admin or a civilian Admin? Do you have a job outside the Military?

None of my biz I know, but a girl just has to know.

Kathi Lake
07-22-2009, 12:28 AM
I'm a Reservist. I have civilian job. The military doesn't "own" me, they just rent me for one weekend a month and two weeks (yeah, right) a year. :)

Kathi

2B Natasha
07-22-2009, 12:34 AM
Thanks Sweetie for clearing that up.

And thanks for all you do, on your weekends and your "extended" weekends in a place that ends in "Stan" :notworthy:

Now go out and paint the town red!

Melissa Rose
07-22-2009, 12:41 AM
Kathi, as long as you can have the GNO in a way that is safe for you, I say do it. It sounds like fun.

Persephone
07-22-2009, 12:49 AM
Kathi,

I'd really like to tell you that mixing business and pleasure is a dicey idea, but I have to admit that I've done it.

I had a strong advantage though -- I was the boss, there were no higher ups. So every once in a while I'd wear heels around the office if I felt like it, sometimes a corset (good for my back). Didn't take the staff long to figure it out. :) After all, I seriously did hire the best and the brightest.

And although I'm trying to issue a warning about the business and pleasure thing, I also have to tell you that I did do a GNO with a couple of the women from my office and we had a ball! In those days Chippendale's was still a real women only place in L.A. (they closed because some gay guys won an ACLU suit against them and they decided to close rather than loose the women only status that kept their bread and butter customers coming [pun?]).

Anyway, we dressed up in feminine finery and got in line with all the other women and, I have to tell you, it was a ball! I can definitely understand why Chippendales didn't want any guys other than the performers in the room! The estrogen was WAY stronger than "second hand smoke!"

Still, I owned the company.

Hugs,
Persephone.