PDA

View Full Version : not a nouther panties thread....

Wendy me
07-13-2005, 01:36 PM
no it's not a nouther panties thread .... how importin is a hand bag to you???
is it a must have??? or can you due with out it???

me if going out a small bag is a must have...small enough to carry just what i need ....
at home leve it alone why bother......

(sorry tamara.... )

Melissa A.
07-13-2005, 01:38 PM
I have several purses, for those times I venture out. Then it is very important. If I'm not going anywhere? Don't need one.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Billi49504
07-13-2005, 01:43 PM
I have several purses. But most of the time I just use my leather fannypack. I use that in all modes, he and she, and it works good for carrying a gun. :rolleyes: :eek:

ChristineRenee
07-13-2005, 02:16 PM
I have a few purses too...even though I don't go out. Just feel that it is part of the look and of being female. As my mother tells me..."I feel naked going out without it!" Mom knows best!:D

CharleneCD
07-13-2005, 02:23 PM
Must have purse to go out. A gal must have a place to carry her makeup, brush, and wallet. Girls do not look sexy with pockets bulging. Just my opinion>

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-13-2005, 02:31 PM
I should be recieving my first carry out handbag in a day or two (:

We'll see how that goes.

Gail Evans
07-13-2005, 02:40 PM
I always carry a handbag when out - lipstick, powder, cell phone etc

Gail

JoAnnDallas
07-13-2005, 02:42 PM
One of the first items I bought lately was a new purse. Lovely brown sholder purse. Found it a WalMart. On sale too. $9.00

Sharon
07-13-2005, 05:33 PM
I have a few purses. It's impossible to go out without one.

Sherlyn
07-13-2005, 05:42 PM
final step before I go out .... make sure all I need is in my purse ,,,grrr@Kew tho ...tskk the nerve of that girl ...she took my fav.... pssst {it hers tho }..lol never leave home without it

kymmieLorain
07-13-2005, 05:52 PM
And what is wrong with a pantie thread LOL. OK that is one thing I haven't gotten yet is a purse. What is the best way to pick one.

Kymmie

Amelie
07-13-2005, 05:55 PM
And what is wrong with a pantie thread LOL. OK that is one thing I haven't gotten yet is a purse. What is the best way to pick one.

Kymmie

Just ride the subway, there are many purses that you can snatch.

I don't use a purse or handbag, my boyfriend carries my stuff.

Sherlyn
07-13-2005, 06:00 PM
Just ride the subway, there are many purses that you can snatch.

I don't use a purse or handbag, my boyfriend carries my stuff.
Amelie ... :lol: toooo funny ...

Keri2
07-13-2005, 06:03 PM
A handbag is a must. Several years ago I started using the so called male handbags. I don't go out dressed so this was a big step for me. It took a while but I became comfortable and finally stopped forgetting my purse. Eventually I started looking for a womans purse that would be passable. I have a few now and carry one most days. They absolutely come in handy and aside from an occasional tease I have pretty much gotten used to carrying a purse.

Clare
07-14-2005, 03:10 AM
A new avatar Sherlyn - nice!

Handbags? Well, have to start fresh on this area, as i have none at the moment.

Another item to add to the growing list of must have's. Anyone got some spare cash?

Christine.

Wendy me
07-14-2005, 08:17 AM
A handbag is a must. Several years ago I started using the so called male handbags. I don't go out dressed so this was a big step for me. It took a while but I became comfortable and finally stopped forgetting my purse. Eventually I started looking for a womans purse that would be passable. I have a few now and carry one most days. They absolutely come in handy and aside from an occasional tease I have pretty much gotten used to carrying a purse.

that got me thinking i have this well sorta a small day pack thingy that all my things that i need every day goes in ....i could live out of this bag ...so i geusse with out thinking abought it ..even "him" has got a hand bag.....