PDA

View Full Version : Chatting with beautiful women brings out my femininity!!!

PrettyFlowingGown
07-21-2009, 08:05 AM
At the local rsl club here in Redcliffe, there are some gorgous women working there, especially 3 ladies who are beautiful to talk too, I dont know what it is of late but I'm very comfortable talking with them, and they bring out my feminity when I talk to them. They dont know about my dressing, but they might think I'm gay. I talk very soft with them, and I my feminine voice 9which I use while dressed) sometimes slips in. I said to one ladie the other night "that I loved her hair, its very beautiful", she was'nt offended at all, and let me feel it, she was very freindly and called me honey. Another time another girl was right near me, and my feminine side was in full force. We started talking about things, giggling and my danglling femine hand trait happened a few times. I love it, and they seem to not care at all. They treat me as one of the girls.

tricia_uktv
07-21-2009, 05:15 PM
Thats brilliant, be careful though. Are you sure you can trust them? I hope so :).

Jenny Alice
07-21-2009, 06:15 PM
Yes darling, I know what you mean. It is all part of the indentification process. Just enjoy it and not feel envious.