PDA

View Full Version : Night attire

Philipa Jane
07-21-2009, 02:17 PM
Hi all
For all those of you with a SO.
How many slip into bed each night in a silky number?
Do we go for comfortable PJ's or as God created?
Going to see how the suggestion is received on the weekend.
But I am still going to shop for something nice on Thursday.
Philipa

Sarah-RT
07-21-2009, 02:23 PM
the only SO that i ever told about my CDing, i rarely got to spend the night together but we'd often call up to each other early in the morning. occasionally id wear bra and knickers etc.

i felt it was only fair to go half and half considering she liked me for being the man even though she accepted who i was.

DawnRodgers
07-21-2009, 02:30 PM
My SO would never approve of me wearing a nighty to bed - she is unapproving of Dawn totally. I did travel a lot though and always wore a silky, shorty nighty every night away from home. Slip on ladies slides too. Loved it.

Jessica Who
07-21-2009, 02:33 PM
I usually sleep in a tank top and boxers to be most comfortable...When I do sleep in drag it's usually something comfy like a soft long sleeve thermal and some soft jogging pants :)

leggylisa
07-21-2009, 02:36 PM
ive worn a few girly items to bed, my wife doesn't like it a whole lot but sometimes i sneak one in when she has already fallen asleep and take if off by the time she has woken :)

Jaclyn NM
07-21-2009, 02:40 PM
My wife, while not too cool on my crossdressing, did buy me some nice nylon men's pj's, and I love them. I think that she thought it would give me the feel of soft femine type clothing, and that it would satisfy my desires. Nevertheless, I do love that she has at least bought me nylon briefs, and pj's, trying to please me. Unfortunately she just doesn't understand, that not only do I enjoy the feel of female clothing, but that it goes much deeper than that. But I'll take what I can get, and hope for more in the future. At least she's trying, and what more can you ask for. And I do love my nylon jammies.

5150 Girl
My SO rocks! She don't care what i do. (clothing wise)

Phyliss
My wife and I both like the nylon tricot PJs from Woman Within. Have quite a few matching color sets. She doesn't wear undies with her PJs and I do, mostly to "appear" correct.

I tried once, many years ago, sleeping with nothing on, just didn't feel right, got up in the middle of the night and put something on

Ashley Lyn
07-21-2009, 02:41 PM
Every now and then the 'approving' SO suggests I wear something frilly or 'silky'..!:) Who am I to argue....:heehee:

Nothing better than waking up in the morning feeling all 'girlish'...:cute:

kellycan27
07-21-2009, 04:21 PM
We both sleep naked.

PaulaJaneThomas
07-21-2009, 04:25 PM
I wear whatever I like. No nagging ball and chain to worry about.

luvSophia
07-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Usually a gown, sometimes tap pants and a cami.

julie0110
07-21-2009, 04:50 PM
Whatever takes my fancy. Sometimes it is plain and simple, most nights its black, lacy and wicked

Julie

Ruth
07-21-2009, 04:59 PM
I usually wear a women's cotton jersey nightshirt. They are not terribly feminine but are supremely comfortable.

MissVirginia-Mae
07-21-2009, 05:01 PM
I usually wear a nice silky nightgown in the winter but in the summer usually a babydoll and thigh-highs. Sometimes a nice, long, flowing gown and other times a cami and tap pant.
I am 99% of the time en femme at home.
I have on right now a nice red silky babydoll with black thigh-highs and a nice silky robe.
Planning my shopping day tomorrow!!
:love:

pattyv
07-21-2009, 05:29 PM
I have a few nighties-all given to me by my wife.I am free to wear whatever I decide to wear in bed.Sometimes I'm in the mood for femme attire.If not its my comfy drab gear.

heatherb
07-21-2009, 05:37 PM
Usually a short nightie in the summer and a long flowing one in the winter. Occasionally a "bridal nightgown".

Jenny Alice
07-21-2009, 06:10 PM
I just adore long romantic nightdresses. As I live alone I have no problem-just a touch of Miss Dior on my wrists as well. Devine.

Denise01
07-21-2009, 07:46 PM
I have worn nighties now for over 5 years and find them so much more comfortable than PJ's

That goes well with my new life which is to start on 23 July when Denise comes out full time

:):):):)

Denise

Granny Gray
07-21-2009, 07:55 PM
Long nylon night gowns exclusively.

Terraforming
07-21-2009, 07:57 PM
I typically go to bed with a tank top and a pair of sweats. Once in a blue moon I'll wear a nighty, but I rarely find that comfortable enough to rest the entire night in.

TGMarla
07-21-2009, 07:57 PM
I go to bed as God left me on the Earth. The upside is sheer comfort. The downside is that when I have the opportunity to wear a silky nightie to bed, it feels "different", and I then have a hard time sleeping. But I still take the opportunity now and again. It's worth it for the feeling I get waking up wearing something pretty and feminine.

Marie O
07-21-2009, 08:08 PM
ladies nighties and pj's here!

Joanie_Shakti
07-21-2009, 10:37 PM
I used to sleep naked or just in panties in the summer (HOT here) and a nylon sleep shirt or PJs in the winter. But since I went on a shopping spree this year and am embracing my female half, it's been chemises or my babydoll every night, often along with a bra and sometimes even inserts.

samantha48328
07-21-2009, 10:39 PM
I wear nightys all the time. Long in the winter and short in the summer. :) :battingeyelashes:

jennifer easton
07-21-2009, 10:55 PM
My GF rocks also, I like to wear a lacy cotton Cami and lacy bikini's or thong,Geeeeze I love it, Jenn

Pauline Lauren
07-21-2009, 10:56 PM
I wear something femme to bed every night, my SO doesn't mind this. Sometimes it is a simple as a lace trimmed tank top (I love the pink one the most :) ) and panties, other times it's a pretty camisole or even a sexy babydoll or chemise! And yes, I must admit there is something that just feels sooo right about waking up in the morning wearing something soft silky and feminine! After 45-1/2 years of never being able to sleep in femme outfits, I can truly say I never felt so comfortable as I
have the last 7 months when I have done it every night (except when we have overnight visitors of course).

>>>hugs<<<
Pauline

Bluesman
07-21-2009, 11:29 PM
I sleep in a nightgown when the mood strikes me. My wife is okay with it, though I still try to be somewhat discreet. We make love sometimes with me in nightgown, it's very exciting.

StacyCD
07-22-2009, 12:31 AM
I have several sets of woman's satin pjs that I wear regularly. I'm hoping to be able to wear satin nightgowns in the future--progress is slow on that front.

suzanne
07-22-2009, 01:33 AM
We both wear matching pink nylon nighties made by Miss Elaine and purchased through eBay. I have been wearing them for years while my wife preferred unflattering cotton nightgowns. Then one night, I coaxed her into trying on one of mine. To her surprise, she discovered she like it so I told her it was hers. She now wears it every night except when it's in the laundry. I love how cute we look together when we dance before going to bed each night.

MissVirginia-Mae
07-22-2009, 05:01 AM
A nice cami and tap pant last night along with black thigh-hi's
Just woke up and put on a nice sexy, silky robe.
I live alone so I dont have a SO to get permission, etc from.

Georgia Rose
07-22-2009, 05:11 AM
Nighties or women's pyjamas. In summer a long cotton nightie and in winter a fleecy sort of nightie or woman's pyjamas. The summer one was my wifes but she didn't like the length. She made the winter nightie for me and bought the pyjamas for me as a present. The only time I wear male night gear is when visiting others and then it is a male nightshirt.

crossdrezzer1
07-22-2009, 05:31 AM
bra panties and a full slip are the best to sleep in,,the bra isnt always best but its nice to feel it at night,,,pretty much the only time in the summer i can wear one

Bethany38
07-22-2009, 06:14 AM
I usually sleep in a pair of panties which I wear nonstop pretty much now. My wife is very cool with whatever I wear sometimes if it is a cool night I will put on a long cotton nighty as well. I do enjoy the buff sometimes, but mostly just panties.

Misty G
07-22-2009, 07:27 AM
The same here. Wife doesn't care as long as I try to keep the kids from seeing even if they know.

Most nights I wear a short nightie to bed

DianneW
07-22-2009, 09:16 AM
Always were a nightgown & panties, short one in the summer, long in the winter

Tip or Ozma
07-22-2009, 10:12 PM
We both wear nightgowns most of the time--lighter ones in warm weather and warmer flannel in winter. We also have sets of matching pink nylon pajamas.

dawnmarrie1961
07-23-2009, 12:57 AM
Renshai, I don't have an SO anymore to snuggle up in bed with. I miss that!

But when my wife and I were together we purchased matching white laced really skimpy nighties with see threw crotches to wear. Unfortunately, no matter how good we looked in them, they quickly got ripped off in favor of what mother nature, and a few U.S. dollar funded personal modifications, gave us . In any event it was all good!

ginafaye
07-23-2009, 01:13 AM
gotta have the satin nitie and matching bra and panties.........my wife is totaly ok with anything i sleep in

Pattie O
07-23-2009, 01:19 AM
My Pjs are;Pale blue satin cami and pale blue lace boyleg panties (when the opportunity arises).In winter I sometimes wear formwear and pantyhose under PJs if very cold

P:daydreaming::battingeyelashes:attie

Carolanna
07-23-2009, 01:20 AM
I have worn a nightgown to bed every night for the last twenty-five years. My loving wife, may she rest in peace, never minded. I have to agree with Pauline Lauren. It IS really nice to wake up with something soft and silky on and to look down to see nothing but lace and cleavage.

Slip Affinity
07-23-2009, 12:01 PM
On the nights that I don't wear a nylon nightie, I'll wear a full nylon slip. Very rarely do I sleep without one or the other.

Keely
07-27-2009, 05:31 AM
This is what I've been sleeping in lately.
I bought the top at Kohl's a couple of weeks ago.
It's not really meant for sleeping but it is so comfy.

For bottoms it's usually panties or these drawstring shorts.
You won't believe it but I bought the shorts at Bass Pro! They actually have a nice womens dept.

Cassiecd
07-27-2009, 10:20 AM
My wife would not go for it. She lets me have my fem time when alone. When I am with her, she likes her man time.

Besides...I prefer to sleep in the nude, wether in fem mode or guy mode!

Fondew2004
07-27-2009, 10:33 AM
This "choice" all depends on how much "activity" might happen. Am I sleeping for comfort?? Or are there....ah....physical activities in the offing.

I wear the first style if for comfort....and the second pic for "play time"!!

Fondew2004
07-27-2009, 10:36 AM
Here's the "playtime" gown....

amandag
07-27-2009, 01:58 PM
I would be kicked out of the house for just suggesting it. I can only enjoy my femine side when the wife is away.

Yes, I love sleeping in long or short nighties whenever the opportunity arises.

Amanda

Anna the Dub
07-27-2009, 02:10 PM
I live alone and could wear what I want. Thing is, I don't, I always sleep in the nude. Can't bear the thought of anything constricting me when I am trying to sleep. Have tried wearings pjs, but wake up an hour later all hot and bothered, and end up back in the nude again.

cassandra2601
07-27-2009, 02:21 PM
Yup there are definitely two plus one modes!

1. Playtime - anything in silk + stockings
2. Sleep - silk - I have a number of silk nighties that I wear every night unless 3
3. hot and humid or too tired - then in the buff!

Cassy

Meg East
07-27-2009, 02:30 PM
My wife likes cotton nightgowns and I prefer nylon.

cassandra2601
07-27-2009, 02:46 PM
Gals - it has got to be silk - soooo comfortable and keep syou warm when it is cold and cool when it is hot/ Silk is an amazing textile. I sleep HOT so I need a natural material - my SO loves it!

Bobbie Taylor
07-27-2009, 07:34 PM
I've been wearing a night shit from Lands End (woman's) for over 25 years of marrage - until a year ago when my wife came home early and caught me pulling in the driveway fully dressed after an afternoon out shopping - she never new - the night shirt keep me warm feels good and when the kids were young I could get up with out having to think about things. it also made making love easier!!- We're now on a don't ask don;t tell bases about my dressing - however I still wear my night shits!!!

Cristi
07-27-2009, 07:48 PM
I own some nylon and flannel nightgowns for different temperaturs, but I'd say that 99% of the time I sleep in a long cotton nightgown. It is soft and comfortable, and I like being able to get up and start doing my morning routine (making coffee, etc) still wrapped in the warm cotton gown I slept in.

Taking it off to get into my work attire is usually the part of my morning routine I put off as long as possible.

Tora
07-27-2009, 08:35 PM
Long nylon, by Miss Elaine, Shadowline, or Vanity Fair. SO has similar, she also will go flannel or cotton. Great on week-ends, keep things through, breakfast, if things are relaxed. I will miss Shadowline.

jenna_woods
07-27-2009, 08:39 PM
I have worn nighties now for 5 years, and tonight its a pink nighty. never wear PJ's

kymmieLorain
07-27-2009, 09:00 PM
I wear everything from Teddies to just a pair of panties to be, my SO hs no problem with it.

Kymmie

Missy Tanya
07-27-2009, 11:05 PM
For me it is always feminine nighties, or o-natural. I haven't worn anything mens too bed in many years. Unless on a trip with family or friends staying in the same room. But my nighty drawer is overflowing as we speak. But every time I get the change to buy another, I do. I guess it's one of the most girly times I get most days. And I always put on some lip stick or gloss just before bed, makes my lips feel soo smooth in the morning.

Tanya

Shadeauxmarie
07-28-2009, 09:26 AM
Since my wife would divorce me if I wore what I'd like, I sleep commando.

Sarah_GG
07-28-2009, 11:11 AM
Speaking as a curious GG, please enlighten me... is there a particular thrill about sleeping en femme?

I sleep as 'nature intended' and have done as far back as I can remember. I don't like the feeling of fabric getting twisted round my legs or riding up in the night. And I have my SO to snuggle if I get a bit cold.

The subject of night attire seems to come up quite regularly on this forum but I don't understand it... you are, after all, asleep?

No offense intended, just interested... :)

Electra
07-28-2009, 02:23 PM
I only sleep in long or short nylon or polyester nighties with matching fem knickers, and sometimes also in nylon babydoll nighites. I have a collection of some ten nighties of different cut and vary on a sort of rota basis. Living alone, I have no problem sleeping in nighties and going about in the house in skirts or dresses and knickers but I don't go out in fem clothes.

Daphne7
07-28-2009, 02:29 PM
I let my hubby wear what he wants. His CD'ing isn't about me, its about him. So he can wear whatever he wants.

He comes to bed with mid/low-thigh length nighties and panties often. Sometimes camisole top, or tights, or boy undies, or nothing. Whatever he's in the mood for.
But almost always goes to bed with the mussy hair, sleepy eye, I love you expression.

Ralph
07-28-2009, 08:36 PM
Speaking as a curious GG, please enlighten me... is there a particular thrill about sleeping en femme?
I suspect that there is a much larger sensual aspect than folks here are willing to admit. For me, that's the whole key to why I dress at all: I like the feel of the soft fabrics caressing my skin.

You'll also notice a number of guys talk about how much more relaxed and soothed they feel when they are dressed as females (or their own interpretation of what "female" means... your mileage may vary). So I can see how if you're in that mindset, going to bed dressed in something girly would be more relaxing, and therefore more conducive to sleep. But now I'm just making stuff up... really I have no idea.

I sleep as 'nature intended' and have done as far back as I can remember. I don't like the feeling of fabric getting twisted round my legs or riding up in the night. I have been wearing long nightgowns for about 20 years and never had that problem, either. Maybe it's because I don't thrash around that much when I sleep, but when I have worn shorter nightgowns they did ride up to my waist.

As for snuggling with the missus, that's out because whenever either of us rolls over, it wakes the other; plus we both snore like a wookiee so we try to face away from each other at night.

The subject of night attire seems to come up quite regularly on this forum but I don't understand it... you are, after all, asleep?
Not the minute we first get into bed! Plus, awake or not the soft satin/nylon/flannel is soothing against the skin. I have tried sleeping nude and I always wake up frequently during the night feeling like something is missing.

Kate17
07-28-2009, 08:56 PM
I like to wear a short baby doll in the summer and a slip like nightgown in the winter. Since my wife gave me all her "sexy" night gowns, I am free to wear anything I Like. I get a comment everynow and then but she is getting used to it. What I really like is to wake up, put on my black slinky jacket over my night gown and go down to the kitchen and make my coffee for the morning. Then I just sit here and enjoy both.

celeste26
07-28-2009, 09:25 PM
without airconditioning and +100 degree weather I wear next to nothing while sleeping. It matters little which gender cool is what I look forward to and I wont sleep well anyway.

TJ Tresa
07-28-2009, 09:54 PM
Most nights I sleep in a night gown and panties, My wife ussually wears PJs or sleep shirts. If I'm not in a night gown I'm in the buff. Only exception is when we are away for the weeekend or vactioning for a week.

TeenTG
07-28-2009, 09:57 PM
I have only worn a babydoll once to bed with panties and a padded bra cant do it to much always afraid my dad is going to catch me

Reba Kay
07-28-2009, 10:39 PM
I wear vintage double chiffon baby doll nighties to bed every night.

Sarah_GG
07-29-2009, 03:03 AM
Thank you Ralph.

Of course, I hadn't thought of that... the sensual feeling of silky fabrics inducing a relaxing feeling and therefore aiding sleep!

:)

Deborah Jane
07-29-2009, 04:28 AM
Since Sheila moved in i've been wearing satin nighties to bed most nights :battingeyelashes::)

And so has she :daydreaming::battingeyelashes::D

Philipa Jane
07-31-2009, 01:16 AM
Hello girls,nice to see so much interest in this thread.
After trying two lingerie shops locally and not being able to find anything that caught my eye I reverted to the internet.
I recently bought my SO a night dress and matching gown from Mia Lingerie (the Illusion pair).These are very nice and so I have picked out (Glamour) long gown for myself.looks real sexy on the model and I am sure it will feel just as nice to me.
Thanks for sharing.
Philipa Jane

dutch-anita
07-31-2009, 04:00 PM
in the weekends I sleep at my gf house, I wear nightgowns most of the time (I love the olga's) she love/like it when I wear them.

Tip or Ozma
07-31-2009, 09:33 PM
. . . The subject of night attire seems to come up quite regularly on this forum but I don't understand it... you are, after all, asleep?

It the "getting to' and "awaking from" sleep part that is enhanced by sensuous nightwear.

joann426
07-31-2009, 09:57 PM
i love nitegowns i been trying to get the wife to buy 2 night gown from women with in for 20$ one for her and one for me i might have to try another tactic to get he to buy them

Susan.
07-31-2009, 10:09 PM
I sleep in all kinds of things. Usually a gown with bra and panties. But I've sleep in blouses and even swimsuits.

Crysten
07-31-2009, 10:30 PM
Just want to throw this out there:

Yes, I always wear a tire at night.

Although, it isn't very comfy :).

Crysten

***Continued attempts at LAME JOKES will be dealt with harshly!!! :eek:***

kimmy p
07-31-2009, 11:04 PM
I would love to wear a nightie to bed every night. My wife doesn't mind. But my problem is that I get all twisted and tangled up in even a short nightie. I can't sleep in I'm tied up like that. It's uncomfortable.

Crinolyn
08-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Would you believe I wear a "Parklane" unitard with nylon panties on underneath on most nights?

Christinedreamer
08-01-2009, 11:18 PM
When I was married, my love and I would frequently buy matching peignoirs back in the day when they were truly feminine and super frilly and multi-layered.

We were always amused at the SAs when we asked to get to matching outfits but one in medium and one in large. Several shops started buying a few extra frilly ones for us at the fashion marts and would call us when they were delivered.

I am so thankful that I worked for a company where I did not have to punch in but drove direct to the jobsite and I worked alone. There were many days when we had a very difficult time getting out of bed and for some reason on more than one occasion, I would go to work very tired.

Happy, but tired.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

To answer the question about what is so magical about sleeping en femme, it is both the materials and the mental picture. When you and your SO are slipping and sliding against each other, the romance builds easily.

The only really troublesome time we ever had was when we put faux satin sheets (shiny nylon tricot) on the bed and wore our fullest triple layered nylon peignoirs. We almost needed seat belts to stay in the bed.

For those who have never tried the multi-layered peignoirs, as they are hardly available anymore, I would suggest going to some of the vintage lingerie sites and have a looksee. I am sure once you feel the ultimate feeling of utter femininity, you will be hooked.

Unfortunately we divorced (friendly and totally unrelated to the CDing. She LOVED it!) Now I have my peignoirs custom made as they can make them fuller and more luxurious than the manufacturers ever did.

Wen4cd
08-02-2009, 12:26 AM
Another faithful devotee of the old birthday suit.

MaryAnn40c
08-02-2009, 01:36 AM
i always sleep in the nude,so any ladies clothes are not a problem....take me as I am.....please!!!!!!:heehee:

Yvonne York
08-02-2009, 06:08 AM
Mostly naked, but last night was my sexy shocking pink babydoll with bra top.

Stormgirl
08-02-2009, 06:17 AM
No SO here, I kind of like being free but I normally wear this gown in red:

http://www.fredericks.com/Satin_Gown/44788,default,pd.html?cgid=li18

Dannigirl
08-02-2009, 06:25 AM
Lucky for me I have a few sexy numbers my SO likes me to wear. She thinks I am "cute" !!

glynnis
08-02-2009, 01:04 PM
Always a nightdress,I have several short ones and a couple of long ones all satin.:)

lee in a skirt
08-03-2009, 09:11 AM
I normally just wear boxers but occasionsly I wear a silky nightie which she doesnt mind. Actually it used to be hers but she didn't like it and thinks it looks better on me lol.

JeniferMN
08-03-2009, 04:09 PM
My wife is VERY supportive. She even buys me items to wear. I always wear panties and even a nice nightie if it's cool enough!

Ras
08-03-2009, 04:23 PM
Jenifer, you are very lucky that your wife is so supportive and even buys you things.

I would love to be able to wear a babydoll or chemise to bed every night

Carola
08-03-2009, 05:33 PM
I always use satin, but now I know that i prefer a two pieces pijama instead a gown. They don't tend to go up and are as femenine as any other. You don't need to wear a sexy outfit to feel fememine.

urmilaaa2008
08-08-2009, 07:23 AM
i wear frill fine cotton or silk nightie. In the beginning i used to have panty and bra, now only nightgowns. wife actually buys them and ok with her as long as i take care that kid doesnot see it

Jenniferpl
08-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Since my wife is supportive, I can wear anything I want to bed and have.

As far why I sleep enfemme, is the feel of the fabric and the relaxation it brings. It frees mind from always thinking about it.

Danielle Gee
08-08-2009, 05:49 PM
In the summer I sleep in either a cotton short ruffled gown, white with a rose print from Blairs.....Or a lace trimmed Camisole and matching panties (off white) from Pennys.

In the winter I have a cute pair of red flannel "Jammies" with a Betty Boop pattern. My wife and I don't even sleep in the same room, so none of my nightwear is an issue, But I don't think it would under any circumstances!!

Ralph
08-08-2009, 07:43 PM
My wife and I don't even sleep in the same room, so none of my nightwear is an issue, But I don't think it would under any circumstances!!

Is that one of those "too painful to discuss" issues, or just a personal preference? I'm just curious... my wife's health problems prevent her from sleeping in our bed most of the time.

Panty Lover
08-09-2009, 05:56 PM
As my name indicates....panties only...my wife is very supportive and enjoys it very much...as she buys my panties for me she will often suggest the one to wear on any given night...I love her so...been married 38 years and it is still hot...

lingeriemann
08-09-2009, 07:19 PM
My wife to the most part allows us to dress for bed. We both wear matching (color & style) silky nylon nightgowns mostly long ones. We also wear matching (in the same color & style) of gown, full cut silky nylon panties. Last but not lease silky nylon stockings. We have been dressing like this for over twenty years. . . .

tamela bell
08-09-2009, 08:09 PM
usualy a cotton nightgown... sometimes a lacy thing....sometimes male boxers...usualy depends on our mood

sometimes_miss
08-09-2009, 10:28 PM
double post. Nevermind.

Dawn P
08-14-2009, 03:54 PM
Most night from baby dolls to vintage nighties

karynspanties
08-14-2009, 05:09 PM
Panties 24/7 but usually a full slip,cami or nightie. Always something gurly.

allisonrn06
08-15-2009, 04:21 AM
Since it's just been me and my wife at home, I have slept in lingerie just about every night. Wife commented yesterday that she doesn't know how I can sleep in hose, told her I don't find this to be any hotter sleeping than if I slept in shorts.

Sarah C.
08-15-2009, 07:09 AM
Is something happening to Shadowline?!?!? I sure hope they're not going out of business. Please elaborate, as your comment has me nervous!

Sarah

Long nylon, by Miss Elaine, Shadowline, or Vanity Fair. SO has similar, she also will go flannel or cotton. Great on week-ends, keep things through, breakfast, if things are relaxed. I will miss Shadowline.

charlytuna
08-15-2009, 08:05 AM
myself I usaualy wear a gown but when it's cold I put on pj's, all women my bought most them. Just recently I had go and get a pair of male pj., since wer'e having overnight geust for a couple of days

PretzelGirl
08-15-2009, 08:28 AM
Shadowline has closed down.

BonnieJG
08-15-2009, 09:01 AM
I all was wear somthing to bed,My wife is supportive, and I thing she look for it , somtime she ask's not butting somthing on to night

Alaceann
08-15-2009, 10:02 AM
Nightgown ,silk of course, bra and panties always.:D

azcdinhose
08-15-2009, 10:28 AM
I frequently wear pantyhose and a slip or lingere to bed, always when we have sex (yippee). My wife is pretty cool with that, she's never seen me totally dressed en femme, that might freak her out, so for the time being I stick to hose and a slip, someday she will. Baby steps!