PDA

View Full Version : A Fun Girly Day!

Persephone
07-22-2009, 01:24 AM
The pink fog really rolled in this morning!

I went for my morning run/walk around the neighborhood. What was it someone said? - It's all fun until someone gets hurt? I'm beginning to wonder if the fog is eclipsing my brain, here's what I was wearing:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/100_2561A.jpg
Actually, it wasn't just this morning, I've taken to wearing tanks or camis every morning. Not too bright, huh?

Had a great run/walk, came home, showered and got ready to go out again.

This time it was out to Victoria's Secret to collect on the free panty and $10 off coupon I'd gotten in the mail.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/100_2564.jpgIf it isn't clear in the picture, I'm wearing a white top, pink capris, and pink 4" wedge heel open-toed shoes.

I scored the panty, a cute workout capril from their Pink collection, and, because I'd bought an item from Pink I got a free mini-dog!
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/VSmini-dog.jpg
Mine is a pink polka-dot with a cute little blue t-shirt.

A couple of errands along the way and then back home to change again into fresh exercise gear for a visit to the women only exercise center for a 30-minute workout.

Back home to change -- again!

This time into en drab (for the first time all day) 'cause I was supposed to go over to a guy friend's house to work on a project. While I was having dinner at about 7 p.m. he phoned that he couldn't make it.

So I went shopping! Scored a couple of new pencil skirts, one in black, one in brown, a swimsuit coverup (I've really needed one) and a pair of leggings.

Not bad for one day! Finally got home and a chance to show new stuff to my spouse.

Does the universe come in any color other than pink?

Kristy 56
07-22-2009, 06:17 AM
Sounds like a perfect girls day out !

Teri Jean
07-22-2009, 06:26 AM
Sounds like a fun day, it's too bad that you friend cancelled. Does he know how much time is wasted in a change into drab clothes? lol Have a good day.

Teri

Persephone
07-23-2009, 01:39 AM
I got up early this morning, into my white shorts, colorful tank top, bra and forms and headed out for my morning run/walk.

Got home, showered, and quickly changed into "androgenous clothes." I had some "games to play" today.

My first stop was a medical appointment where I figured I ought to be en drab, because that's how they've seen me. So pink V-neck top, long jeans, and 3" clunky heeled "loafer style" shoes.

As soon as I left them, I wanted to head over to the department store I'd visited yesterday because I wanted to do some shopping and also exchange the skirts I'd bought yesterday (wrong size because I hadn't had a chance to try them on in the store yesterday).

I did a real quick "enhancement" to my wardrobe while in my car. Slipped on a pair of earrings, combed down some hair to create bangs, changed from a black "guys" watch to a pink girly one, and put on a coat of lipstick. That's it and it was off to shop!

The same sale was still going on, so I returned the ill-fitting skirts and took a couple of ones in what I hoped was the correct size into the fitting room, along with a swimsuit I wanted to try on.

The skirts fit, as did the the cute Trimshaper swimsuit.

Continued shopping and found a dress I liked, so back into the fitting rooms, smiling at clerks along the way.

Didn't like the way the dress fit, so finally decided on one skirt and the swimsuit. The swimsuit rang up at the wrong price, so I had to negotiate with the saleslady to get that corrected.

Once back in the car, it was off to get an oil change, only that meant another change for me because the shop manager had met me "en drab" a couple of days ago and I figured he'd be a bit taken aback by an abrupt change of gender.

So, off with my earrings, comb back my bangs, clean off my lipstick, and change back to my black watch and poof! "en drab" guy heads out.

The strategy worked since he did recognize me immediately and gave me an extra 10% discount.

After that, time to head back home!