PDA

View Full Version : Caught Red Handed

CLARRISA
07-22-2009, 05:20 PM
OMG...I'm off work at the moment and well at last a chance to be Clarrisa again. I live on my own so am able to stay dressed day and night. My brain seems to switch and i realy feel like i'm just another regular woman. My neighbours never bother me and i rarely, if ever, have visitors...Well yesterday morning i was sitting in my Garden under the Gazebo, i hadn't got fully femmed, was just relaxing in girljeans, i had my forms on. a bra. a boy jumper that had shrunken in the wash and crinkled, and a girly heartshaped necklace, i was just having a cuppa before the big make over, then i hear my garden gate open, then "Hello can i have a word....?" my next door neighbor "GULP", popped his head round to face me...i quickly folded my arms to conceal my bust,and necklace,but i couldn't sit like that all the time, next thing is i'm showing him some damage i have in my bathroom and he's offering to give me a hand with it, I can't believe he never noticed my bumps or necklace or the tightness of my jeans..I have to be honest i started to relax as he never said anything, then i noticed myself standing arms folded, weight on one hip, ie a girly stance..and OMG it felt so good, another hour and i would have been sitting in that Gazebo in my jean skirt....I been out there again today....and am realy worried about myself as i was realy hoping it would happen again...Whats the matter with me? its like i just want to get it over with cos i know i'll get caught eventualy cos lately i just don't seem to care anymore..

Teri Jean
07-22-2009, 05:32 PM
That I cannot answer for you but if you sit in public or even in your home there is the chance you will be discovered in time. I have had this happen a few times myself and I realized we may be in the closet but the door is never really closed.

Next time the neighbor stops over you may want to fill him/her in as he probably noticed and thought better of saying something. JMO

Teri

Mollyanne
07-22-2009, 06:08 PM
Teri has a good point when she says have a word w/your neighbor when he shows up again, it may save you in the long run!!!

Mollyanne

Jeanne Hamilton
07-22-2009, 07:19 PM
"out there again today......really hoping it would happen again.". That sounds like you just want to be accepted as Clarissa, and from your description of your neighbor's reaction, it sounds like Clarissa has been accepted. I am hoping for the best for you. Keep us posted.

sandra-leigh
07-22-2009, 09:33 PM
I been out there again today....and am realy worried about myself as i was realy hoping it would happen again...Whats the matter with me? its like i just want to get it over with cos i know i'll get caught eventualy cos lately i just don't seem to care anymore..

Yes, a similar process happened with me: I would take greater risks and become more and more obvious. It took me a while to realize it, but it was as if I wanted to be caught. Especially by my wife: I was sick of lying to her, but deliberately [/U] telling someone is hard. Could you imagine going over and knocking on the neighbour's door and saying, "By the way, if you see a woman in my yard, that's me, I'm a cross-dresser?" Not unless you knew the neighbour pretty well!

I'm at the point where the neighbours that I was restraining myself for have moved away, and although I would prefer to keep on good terms with the next-door neighbour that doesn't (officially) know, I can't hide myself just in case of what he would say. The only reason that I don't do yard-work in a skirt in the front yard is respect for my wife (and her aged/ill mother is here most of the time and probably wouldn't understand.) If my wife gave me permission, or if my relationship does not survive our reconciliation efforts, then as soon as my wife moved out, I would go "public" in the neighbourhood. And I just had a 6 1/2 foot privacy fence built for the back yard (finished a few days ago) so that I can wear whatever I want there (if my wife or other people are not around), and eventually invite people over.

So although I say "Can you imagine knocking on the neighbour's door", if I get clearance (or if clearance is no longer a factor), then there is a chance I might do just that, especially before wearing an obvious dress in the front yard (other than in transit between the door and the cab.)

I had a thread on this exact topic, about whether I *want* to get caught, probably late 2006 or early 2007, but unfortunately I cannot seem to locate the thread to link to.

Rachel Morley
07-22-2009, 09:41 PM
.... its like i just want to get it over with cos i know i'll get caught eventualy cos lately i just don't seem to care anymore.
Me too! I am getting really blasé about it all these days, especially when it's time for me to leave the house and walk down the driveway to my car. I used to quake in my shoes if I thought the neigbors were looking through their windows or there was anyone at all out in their front yard, no matter if they were paying attention or not. Nowadays I just do it anyway and hope for the best. I just know that I will get caught out by my neighbor one day :worried: .... but what I can I do? I can't live my life in fear can I?

cdterri
07-22-2009, 09:55 PM
I've been doing the same also. Wife thinks I'm nuts for hiding my dressing from anyone, says it's none of their business what I wear, so I tend to get a little bolder all the time. Biggest problem for Me is work. If word got out life would be unbearable. Bunch of macho, sexist, rednecks. Oh come to think of it so am I when around them. GO FIGURE!

Hali
07-25-2009, 05:50 PM
OMG...I'm off work at the moment and well at last a chance to be Clarrisa again. I live on my own so am able to stay dressed day and night. My brain seems to switch and i realy feel like i'm just another regular woman. My neighbours never bother me and i rarely, if ever, have visitors...Well yesterday morning i was sitting in my Garden under the Gazebo, i hadn't got fully femmed, was just relaxing in girljeans, i had my forms on. a bra. a boy jumper that had shrunken in the wash and crinkled, and a girly heartshaped necklace, i was just having a cuppa before the big make over, then i hear my garden gate open, then "Hello can i have a word....?" my next door neighbor "GULP", popped his head round to face me...i quickly folded my arms to conceal my bust,and necklace,but i couldn't sit like that all the time, next thing is i'm showing him some damage i have in my bathroom and he's offering to give me a hand with it, I can't believe he never noticed my bumps or necklace or the tightness of my jeans..I have to be honest i started to relax as he never said anything, then i noticed myself standing arms folded, weight on one hip, ie a girly stance..and OMG it felt so good, another hour and i would have been sitting in that Gazebo in my jean skirt....I been out there again today....and am realy worried about myself as i was realy hoping it would happen again...Whats the matter with me? its like i just want to get it over with cos i know i'll get caught eventualy cos lately i just don't seem to care anymore..

Nothing short of excitement thats what it must have felt and funny at the same time, phew!! that was close.

Persephone
07-25-2009, 06:43 PM
Nowadays I just do it anyway and hope for the best. I just know that I will get caught out by my neighbor one day :worried: .... but what I can I do? I can't live my life in fear can I?

What a great point, Rachel! I'd never really thought all that much about it in that way but "what can I do? I can't live my life in fear, can I?" is a perfect point of view.

I have a couple of neighbors, one in particular, that I teeter on the brink of telling/not telling, and I suspect that she already has glimmers of knowledge. As for the rest, I'm not terribly uptight about it, especially since I do a run/walk around the neighborhood en femme every morning!

Still, I tell myself I'm not looking to tell everyone. (Not sure that sort of detachment isn't madness!)

But you've said it perfectly, "I can't live my life in fear, can I?"

Now, if I could only stop worrying about the gardner and the poolman! Apparently, my male self regards them as friends and doesn't want to alienate them.

Crissy Kay
07-26-2009, 10:45 AM
On the other hand, it may be because he did"nt notice anyway. Men really don"t look at other men all that closely in the first place.

VeronikaDonahue
07-26-2009, 01:56 PM
If you are ever going to go out in femme, you have to accept that someone is going to recognize you. People are more understanding/accepting than you might think possible. There are of course people who won't, but that is life. I agree with a couple of other people who said it is better to tell your neighbor, and get it out there, rather than hide it. If you hide it, you could possibly bring undue heartache onto yourself. I have taken my own advice, and so I go to places where I normally wouldn't have while in femme. I wish you the best of luck.