PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Do About Breasts?

DLCarter
07-22-2009, 06:55 PM
As a senior CD'er, I already have small breasts and a bit of flab. I stuff the bra with soft material and they look fairly real and I even have cleavage. So, what do you do?

Carroll
07-22-2009, 07:03 PM
breast froms from trukare

Melissa Rose
07-22-2009, 07:06 PM
I use silicone breast forms. I'll be starting to experiment with getting and showing a little bit of cleavage in a few weeks.

Kathi Lake
07-22-2009, 07:36 PM
Amoena 383 adhesive breast forms. Expensive, but wonderfully, incredibly worth it (as am I)! :)

Kathi

TGMarla
07-22-2009, 07:41 PM
I wear fake boobies. :D

terri7
07-22-2009, 08:52 PM
wear a bra ..
so they don't bounce around so much
ekkkk...
be careful what you wish for
it might come true

Deedee Dupree
07-22-2009, 09:00 PM
I like as natural a look as I can get, so that means silicone breast forms. Have several sizes of "transforms" that I will use depending on the dress size. Wearing # 8's at the moment. I do what I can to balance my proportions. And the size I use has a lot has to do with the particular outfit.

Danielle Gee
07-22-2009, 09:02 PM
I also have enough natural breasts to fill a "skimpy" B cup.....I use an underwired bra and some silicone " chicken Filets" to make a respectable B+ cup with OK cleavage (W/O taping)

Teri Jean
07-22-2009, 09:08 PM
I have multiple sets of breast forms of different sizes.

Teri

Victoria Anne
07-22-2009, 09:12 PM
silicone breast forms and growing my own

Parker0429
07-23-2009, 12:14 AM
Adhesive breast forms to give me a nicely proportioned 40C shape.

Elly E
07-23-2009, 12:43 AM
Right now nothing, when I get enough money though...Hoooo boy am I gonna get some looks. =D

GINA-CD
07-23-2009, 12:52 AM
THIS (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91493) is what I do.

Paige Winslow
07-23-2009, 12:58 AM
Silcone breast forms which you attach using glue or special tapes from the Breast-Form Store. Genetic females are stuck with what they've got. We can change our size to match our moods. Hair too. Gotta have a wig.:)

Mollyanne
07-23-2009, 02:23 AM
my chest came from e-bay( full c cup forms w/a very perky nipple(s). I would have really preferred my boobs to be real!!!!

Mollyanne

prene
07-23-2009, 03:05 AM
Attachable large Breast forms with a lighly supporting bra(for the movement)

with a corset to help set them off and give me a more GG look.

Carol A
07-23-2009, 08:18 AM
I wear a bra all the time, in drab I use inserts for a little build up. When I dress I wear forms from the BFS a #6 which give me a very nice C cup. My wife said they are the proper size for my body, she should know :love:

Krystal Nielsdatter
07-23-2009, 08:47 AM
The majority rules here. Attachable forms are a marvelous invention.

Elly E
07-23-2009, 08:59 AM
"What DO you do about breasts?"

Well I find the pesky buggers sometimes need to be removed slowly, the perimeter should be sprayed with a natural insect repellent. Also putting bay leaves in the corners of the most commonly seen areas helps as well. If you still have breast problems you should not hesitate to call your local exterminator. In some cases, breasts can be quite ravenous and may require the involvement of the church - when this happens ensure that frankencense is burned and the circle is closely monitered by at least 2 high ranking church officials. The exorcism should be performed in latin.

Wait, BREASTS? I thought we were talking about PESTS! Silly me.

Penelope Marie
07-23-2009, 09:08 PM
I wear a bra everyday since being laid off my job. Really the lay off has been good for me. i got aquinted with my true self Penelope Marie, and started back to college. i have one pair of forms and attempting to grow my own real breast. i want real breast so badly. currently i have an A cup according to the measurments i took. i love to fel them bounce so i want at least a B. Only thing that troubles me is that pesky chest hair. body hair i loath, it has almost stop growing on my legs but my chest it a forest if i don't keep it shaved. Any tips on how to keep hair off longer? i love being smooth.

Bernadina
07-23-2009, 09:13 PM
After reading a number of threads I've decided on a diet of soy and flax seed to grow my own...in my dreams maybe.

Over the years, 4 sets of forms from the breastform store.

BreenaDion
07-23-2009, 09:50 PM
The breast forms also under wire bra helps do a nuteral B cup.

I cant wait for the day that I will grow my own real boobs

Cuz when I jog they will bounce so high i'll go blind from the puncture wound from my nipples LOL

Have fun with that Love Bree:love:

Mya Summers
07-23-2009, 09:57 PM
well I use balloons, it's cheap and effective, I've started using GINA-CD's method, I use to use water filled balloons but that got to be a pain.

Cheshire Gummi
07-23-2009, 11:08 PM
I just say that I'm a flat chested girl. Saves time, money, effort, and the embarrassment of possible deflation.

Also, I am terrified of the idea of wearing a corset or other such device.

Spiders are scary too...

What were we talking about?

Charrell
07-24-2009, 12:43 AM
I have found the best breast forms ever!

http://www.exsilshop.eu/index1.html

Its a set of awesome breastforms incorporated into a practicly invisible bra with adjustable straps. They are not exceptionally heavy like most forms and they jiggle and bounce just like the real thing. By far the most liberating boobs I have ever worn. Worn braless under a tight shirt they look, act and feel just like the real thing to anyone even if they brush up against them or grope them. They have a perfect natural droop when braless and they hang naturally if you bend over. You can even tuck em into a pushup bra to go ultra perky, or any other properly sized bra for that matter.
The best thing about them is... NO MORE messy, sticky, goopy glue or adhesives to deal with and therefore no mess to clean up after the fact.
When you get tired of wearing them or need to take them off... No painful removal at all. Just take em off or put em on just like a bra :)

I ordered my first pair last year and went with a 34D. I loved them so much that 6 months later I ordered another pair (actually my boyfriend paid for em) but this time I went 34F (at his request). I know that sounds a little big but actually they fit me perfectly and I absolutely adore wearing them. Nothing beats strutting around in hi-heels while your big perky boobs bounce and jiggle as if they were a part of your body. Even my boyfriend says unless he puts his hands under my top and feels the straps and silicone, he doesn't even think about the fact they aren't real.
Yes, they are that fun!
I'm not sure the forum will let me link it but here's pictures of me in my D cups! I don't have pictures to post yet of my bigger ones since I just recently got them but just picture them at about +1/3 of these :)

http://www.geocities.com/charrell_lace/Boobies_01

gender_blender
07-24-2009, 06:30 AM
Grow my own using hormones.

Michelle123
07-24-2009, 07:05 AM
flesh colored silicone breast forms from foleys

PetiteDuality
07-24-2009, 09:00 AM
What Do You Do About Breasts?

Squeeze!

Joan_CD
07-24-2009, 09:05 AM
I have been using a pumping system from Noogleberry and am a small C cup now (40C). Threw all my forms away. Boy does it feel good not to wear forms in the summer!!!!

Cissy Chiana
07-24-2009, 11:11 AM
try not to run so the twins jump out of the hammock ;)