PDA

View Full Version : my shopping trip

crissy28
07-26-2004, 05:47 PM
hi girls , just wanted to tell everyone about my latest trip to the mall .. I got up around 11am showered and put on a pair of my pink panties, my boy jeans , boy shirt and a pair of black socks with my girls nike running sneakers and headed off to the mall .. i actually walked out of my house wearing the panties and the shoes ( no one around but very nervous ) drove the 50 miles to the mall and walmart ..

I did stop on the way to get gas and I walked into the minimart wearing my sneakers , a couple teenage girls were in there and they kind of looked me up and down but didnt say anything .. little did they know I was wearing panties too .

well I went to Jcpennys first and bought 120 dollars worth of all girls clothes .. got a flower print dress , pair of mudd low rise jeans with pink belt , silver mudd dress sandals , 4 panties and 1 38 B purple n pink bra .. and a pair of pink chearleader style shorts.. next I went to kmart and bought more panties and a bra along with some girly socks , then to walmart I went and there I bought a swimsuit and 2 cute little tops one pink and the other longsleeve and baby blue.. also picked up the cutest pink pair of sneakers in size 11 .. of course when I came home had to try it all on , everything fit very I posted a few picts of my new clothes.. it was fun going out while wearing girls clothing or parts of it ..

I cant wait till I can do it again.. :) :D

sorry so long

crissy

Danielle1960
07-26-2004, 06:28 PM
You go gurl!! Saturday is only a few days away and you can never have to many things! :)
Danielle

kristi cd
07-26-2004, 06:33 PM
You look great hun! I love those shoes too. :D Keep us posted on your future trips out. ;)

Cher
07-26-2004, 06:37 PM
Hi Crissy...the pink running shoes are beyond precious...great pics, all of them...thanks - kisses

crissy28
07-26-2004, 07:14 PM
well I did it , I went out fully dressed in girls clothes just about 5 min ago .. I decided to try it , I didnt think i would get passed my sidewalk but I did , I rode around my town dressed in a Purple n green string bikini , purple an pink 38b bra ( stuffed with 2 socks ) dont have breast forms yet , pink and white joe boxer bobby socks , low cut very light blue Mudd jeans ( deffinately can tell they are girls jeans ), multi colored stripe baby doll top and pink sneakers .. the only thing though is I did where a boys black sweatshirt over top just in case .. I didnt get caught this time , dont know how much I will try it cuz I may next time .. but I really looked cute though I think

Crissy

crissy28
10-04-2004, 11:48 PM
Hi Girls , its been a while since ive posted on here.. but I just wanted to share a few picts of my recent shopping trip.. I went to jcpennys , walmart , kmart and payless shoes today.. at Jcpennys I bought a really Cute Pair of JR's size 17 LEI jeans , they have a cute little chain around them with a little star belt buckle with diamonds in it .. of course I had to buy some panties , along with a cute floral print top and a couple other pink color tops. also they had a little plad skirt on sale for 9.00 couldnt resist ..
:D I also ordered a pair of adidas pink n white size 11 womens sneakers. ( they wont be here for a few days but I cant wait till they come)

while I was shopping I went into a halloween store and got a blonde curly wig, its really cute .. then I went to kmart and got a pair of LEI shorts on clearence and a pink Hoodie .. :) then last but not least went to payless shoes to get a pair of dressy type shoes they are kind of a oxford style with 1" heel and a little charm chain on top of it ..

I put a couple picts of some of my new outfits and one of all my girly clothes together .. spent about 200 today , Just wish I could wear girls clothes all the time .. as it seems like a waste of money but I love how I feel when Im dressed so..[/

Wenda
10-06-2004, 09:31 PM
hey girl, nice stuff! I was driving on the weekend. I went through Saskatoon, and stopped at Value Village. god almighty! the halloween crowd were frickin scary! but, I did manage to wrestle a pair of red slip ons and a pair of fuscia and orange that I cannot imagine what I will wear with, but they fit so well and were so cool.....AAAGGGHHH...I hate shopping and now I buy shoes like all the women I know... I bought a couple of nice looking thigh-high boots on eBay. If I get my digital working, I will share, anyway, carry on shopping, girls. wenda.

JoannaDees
10-06-2004, 10:10 PM
Quite a haul, Crissy, and aren't low-rise jeans just the greatest?