PDA

View Full Version : de-sensitized

jo_ann
07-13-2005, 06:52 PM
Isn't it weird how crossdressing is simliar to sex? Like, the more you do it, the more it takes to give you that thrill? I remember a time when just putting on a pair of pantyhose would be mind-blowing, now it's like I have to spend an hour getting ready to get any sort of thrill.

Nisha
07-13-2005, 07:11 PM
Isn't it weird how crossdressing is simliar to sex? Like, the more you do it, the more it takes to give you that thrill? I remember a time when just putting on a pair of pantyhose would be mind-blowing, now it's like I have to spend an hour getting ready to get any sort of thrill.

Isn't that true for any kind of addiction?

- Nisha.

ronna
07-13-2005, 07:14 PM
Maybe that's the secret. If you make it a routine, the thrill wears off.

Julie
07-13-2005, 08:03 PM
Maybe that's the secret. If you make it a routine, the thrill wears off.

Maybe that's why GGs complain about HAVING to wear makeup or pantyhose or...

jo_ann
07-13-2005, 08:06 PM
women have no reason to complain in this day n age.. they can go out without any makeup in sweats and nobody would blink an eye.. they should be grateful they dont' live in the 1950's. Sorta ironic that in this day n age, it's the men wearing all those frilly things :rolleyes:

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-13-2005, 08:14 PM
Do it less?

Sherlyn
07-13-2005, 08:18 PM
hmmmm i dont dress for the thrill really ,,its seems to be a natural thing ..I JUST DO IT !!!

Priscilla1018
07-13-2005, 08:29 PM
I agree,I don't get a rush,and it's not about sex anymore.It's just something I have been doing for a very long time and I am comfortable with it.

StephanieCD
07-13-2005, 08:41 PM
It's that reason alone that I feel there's a chance I could "beat it" - it, crossdressing, seems very much like an addiction in many ways. And addictions can be beat.

Unfortunately, I've been doing this one since I was 5 so I don't think rehab's gonna cut it ;)

Tristen Cox
07-13-2005, 10:37 PM
I just do it as long as the hair stays under the makeup if you know what I mean. If I could slow that process down, I would do it longer.

Sharon
07-13-2005, 10:51 PM
hmmmm i dont dress for the thrill really ,,its seems to be a natural thing ..I JUST DO IT !!!

I agree -- it just feels natural. It feels like I'm crossdressing when I'm in drab.

Krystal Lee
07-13-2005, 11:30 PM
I just do it as long as the hair stays under the makeup if you know what I mean. If I could slow that process down, I would do it longer.
AMEN SISTER! :evilbegon Darn hair anyway!

Olivia
07-14-2005, 12:12 AM
Yeah jo ann, I know what you mean. The act of dressing up was much more exciting when I was younger and just getting started. It was quite arousing every time and really, past that, I did not have a steady urge to dress. But, as time went on, I found that, like Sherlyn said, it became much more a natural thing to do and, to me anyway, not as physically exciting. Now, it has become part of my life and something that I cannot imagine not doing everyday. And, yes Sharon, I feel a bit out of place in my drab things now too. Geez, it's gonna be tough going back to work in August! Olivia.

Teddie
07-14-2005, 05:20 AM
I agree -- it just feels natural. It feels like I'm crossdressing when I'm in drab.

I'll second that. :clap: :clap:

LuvPink
07-14-2005, 05:29 AM
know what you mean - though I don't dress every day (only because it's not convenient). I would if it were possible, and it is I suppose, but my SO prefers me to be more like a man (which is understandable) and so I don't often dress in her company. I'm not hiding it, just respecting her feelings.

But I do find that though I have loads of lingerie, and wear panties every day (and have for about 8 years now) I can never feel satisfied. There are always more I feel a need to get and wear. I never tire of looking in the shops for them. And it feels like the 'need' just can't seem to be satisfied.

I don't think of my needs as an addiction however. It may be for some people I guess. I am not interested in 'trying to get cured', just how better to be fully myself.

Clare
07-14-2005, 06:29 AM
That may be why we keep developing into other aspects of crossdressing.

I have a great deal to attempt as a XDR yet - wigs, and so forth. My near term future as Christine is full of promise, no de-sensitising moments coming up that i can see!

Christine

Wendy me
07-14-2005, 09:04 AM
Maybe that's why GGs complain about HAVING to wear makeup or pantyhose or...

Julie the real reason thay complane is thay don't want us to know how mutch fun it realy is......

janice4ever
07-14-2005, 09:20 AM
:) when I started to crossdress I would dress then I had to take care of a hard problem, then I no longer had the urge to dress. Now when I dress I don't get excited and I can stay dress for a longer period of time. Wish it was for 24/7/365 but the wife ouldn't approve. :)

Stephenie
07-14-2005, 09:45 AM
Steph, I tried rehab (4YRS in the military) it didn't work.

Jonien
07-14-2005, 03:30 PM
Dont dress in fem for the thrill or sexual feelings I do it to try to be as femineing on the outside as I feel inside

StephanieCD
07-14-2005, 03:59 PM
Steph, I tried rehab (4YRS in the military) it didn't work.

Had the opposite on a friend of mine! He got out and decided he was done being he and now it was time to be she!