PDA

View Full Version : confused but not so alarmed

sarahNZ
07-23-2009, 02:19 AM
Ok so some of you may have read my previous thread about my last week and all the (girly) moments that are all starting to pull together in the direction of me outing myself in public fully, others may not have...

So for those that are not up to play... so far in the last 7 days or so I have been seen in the mall where I work buying womens clothing, nail pollish and other cosmetics, I was also in the right place at the right time to come accross a pair of asymetric breast forms (onya Vivian10:hugs:) and in general I have worn my nailpollish to work for around 5 days in a row (2 different colours) with mixed reactions from a frown to ooohh pretty!

Right now you are up to play...

Last night I decided to go one further. I was already all made up and sitting at home in a lovely skirt top combo and along comes work time. Sadly :D I couldn't be bothered taking off my makeup as I had spent so long putting it on (and I thought I did a pretty good job of it if I do say so) So I decided to just do it the easy way and change into a pair of tight fitting womens jeans and a tight fitting womens Tshirt with just my bra underneith (no forms). I was working alongside my brother inlaw (he doesn't perticularly like the idea of me dressing up so I dressed down) so in my infinite lack of wisdom I removed my lipstick but left the rest of my face as it was, mascara, eye shadow and all!
So dressed like this I went on with my job of cleaning for the night, but as I got closer to the food court where there was still some late night drive through staff working I put on my jacket but left the zipper almost undone, and like this I completed the cleanup and put all the food court tables back in the right places etc. (no problems there)

I was called in early again to paint as usual (peed me off to be honest cause I always get paint on my freshly coloured nails) But here comes my confusion...

As I was painting one of the ladys (not a bad looker her self) came into the hallway to get to the toilet (nothing unusual there) but on the way back to her station she stopped and said "you looked hot last night!, I didn't want to say anything at the time but I will say it now"

Of course I am now all confused... was she meaning I looked hot in my womens clothing (you could tell straight away that it was not designed to be worn by any man) and make up? Or was she saying that I looked hot because I had my jacket on to (hide) cover the low cut top and bra strap?

Oh I don't know, just wishfull thinking I suppose but as I have already said this girl IS HOT.

P.s my boss was up the stairwell that we were painting so he heard the whole thing and commented that I may have an admirer with a smile on his face, so I looked at him and replied "maybe I should wear makeup to work more often" which started a conversation of why I was wearing makeup to start with.

Hmm maybe I just want to be "out"?

Teri Jean
07-23-2009, 06:09 AM
I would have asked her what she meant by hot, then there would not be a question later. Does your boss (male or female) know you CD? The other side of the coin is, a wonderful compliment is always welcome.

Teri

sarahNZ
07-23-2009, 06:20 AM
Boss (male) knows that I cross dress now thats for sure lol, I told him so after he asked why I was wearing makeup to start with. He actually seemed ok with it, but his way of thinking is "if it aint hurting any one and your having fun then it aint a bad thing!"

As for asking her exactly what she meant by "hot"? Well to be honest I was a bit thrown by it at the time and clearly wasn't ready for the comment, so all I could say was to stammer "umm thank you?!" Sad I know, but at my age (31) I just don't expect gg's closer to the 20ish mark to make any comment about the way I was looking. And did I mention that she was hot herself, well outside the range that I would conservitively call my league.

Jan Michell Collins
07-23-2009, 06:43 AM
I say take it for a complement she said "you looked hot " so you look Hot !!!

Andy66
07-23-2009, 07:43 AM
No reason to think she's out of your league, since (thank goodness) different people are attracted to different qualities. :)

Gabrielle Hermosa
07-23-2009, 08:02 AM
...Hmm maybe I just want to be "out"?

I'd say it seems that way. I think most of us want to be out, at least on some level. There are things that keep many in the closet, but I think most of us simply want to be ourselves in the world and be accepted for who we are.

In terms of the "hot" compliment. She said you looked hot, so, you looked hot! Smile. Be happy! :) A hot, younger girl said you looked hot which means exactly that - you looked hot!

I don't think there is much to analyze there. "Out of your league" or not, she seemed impressed with what she saw. Actually, the fact that you see her as out of your league is really icing on the cake if you ask me. I'd say a "hot" compliment holds that much more weight coming from a hot, young "out of your league" girl. ;)

Don't be confused, Sarah. Be HAPPY! :)

sarahNZ
07-23-2009, 08:16 AM
Thanks to all for the kind words.

So I will take it as a compliment and be happy about it :D

catriona36
07-23-2009, 10:33 AM
sounds like you have a good boss. as im in the transport industry, there is no way this side of satan's bum that i would be comming out to any one i work with..

Glad things are going so well for you. And you never know maybe she will drag you away from where you work and... mm i wont go there ;)

oh and go the all blacks, 22-08-2009 8:00pm Qantas Wallabies v All Blacks..

NAH JUST KIDDING. go the wallabies :heehee:
:hugs::love::drink:

MissConstrued
07-23-2009, 01:54 PM
Sad I know, but at my age (31) I just don't expect gg's closer to the 20ish mark to make any comment about the way I was looking.

Don't be ridiculous. A 10-ish year age difference is very common. Woman wants an established mate to provide; established man wants younger mate to have the children. When it comes to reproduction, women have a shelf life and men do not.

It's a couple the same age that's not normal.

And how often do you see a gorgeous babe on the arm of Quasimodo and asked yourself, "what's a fox like that doing with that ding-dong?" That ding-dong didn't fear rejection, and asked anyway.

Don't let a gal tell you you're hot without getting her phone number. :doh:

dawnmarrie1961
07-23-2009, 08:48 PM
It feels good to be able to walk out into the world. Doesn't it? Your bravery stands as a testament to others who may see you out and about your activities of daily living. As each day passes you will be surprised how much easier simply living, just like everybody else, becomes.
You're going to find, or have already, that often less rather than more is better and more natural when it comes to cloths and makeup.
You may still get a few nay sayers and hecklers. Just ignore them. That's just their, own , inner CD insecurities bubbling to the surface.

Enjoy life!
Be safe. Be smart.

sarahNZ
07-23-2009, 08:52 PM
And how often do you see a gorgeous babe on the arm of Quasimodo and asked yourself, "what's a fox like that doing with that ding-dong?" That ding-dong didn't fear rejection, and asked anyway.

Frequently!

actually that sounds like a good plan:D

You may still get a few nay sayers and hecklers. Just ignore them. That's just their, own , inner CD insecurities bubbling to the surface.

That would be my brother in law :devil:

Cristi
07-24-2009, 11:07 AM
Hmm maybe I just want to be "out"?

My guess is that you already are. You've been to work in obviously women's clothes and full makeup. I would say that if you were to show up next time in a skirt, the most reaction you would get would be a shrug...

cindym5_04
07-24-2009, 12:34 PM
If she meant that you looked hot because you had your jacket on, she would have said "last night, you looked like you were hot". Instead she said "last night you looked hot". That means "you looked hot- I want you to call me and come over to my place". GO FOR IT!

..and as for the age-difference thing, my wife is 8 1/2 years younger than me. We started dating when I was about 30....just for some perspective for you.

sarahNZ
07-25-2009, 08:49 PM

I went ahead and gave her my number after two days of compliments from her only to have her laugh and scoff about it with all the workers later in the night when she thought I was out of hearing range. :thumbsdn: :Angry3:

Oh well her loss, there are more at work that don't mind one bit! :daydreaming:

GaleWarning
07-25-2009, 08:55 PM
Bummer!
Perhaps you would have been less hurt if you has asked her for her telephone number instead.
That would have forced a yes/no response from her.
Kiwi women are not kind ...

MissConstrued
07-25-2009, 09:14 PM
I went ahead and gave her my number after two days of compliments from her only to have her laugh and scoff about it with all the workers later in the night when she thought I was out of hearing range. :thumbsdn: :Angry3:

What a bitch. At least you know now.

Clayfish is right, though. You get her digits. The reasons are many, but it works better.