PDA

View Full Version : Underdressing Feeding the Need

Sarasometimes
07-23-2009, 09:02 AM
Well as is the usual, I have few chances to dress during the Summer so I have been in such need to feel femme for nearly a month now. Well late last week and again today I had a mear hour to myself and took the opportunity to underdress and today i added a nuetral lipstick. Wow what a relief and it made folding clothes and housework sooo much more enjoyable!!! Hey just another 6 weeks til school starts. I love having the family around but the lack of dressing chances makes it tough too. Any others in the same boat?

Christina Horton
07-23-2009, 09:09 AM
nope. When I'm home I dress when ever I want. I feel sorry for you girls who can't dress when you want/need. :love: for you.

Michelle123
07-23-2009, 10:19 AM
I am able to dress freely whenver I want to in my home, but as of yet, I have not gone out in full fem mode.
"Underdressing" does fullfill my need to be in something feminine though during my time out and about. Just the feel of my tight girdle or corselette, the tug of my garters on my stockings, gives me a feeling of contentment even if I can't see myself in my things. I underdress about half the time I am out I guess. It really just depends on how strong my feelings are to be dressed at the time. In the colder months. I will underdress most all the time.

Sarah_new
07-23-2009, 10:28 AM
Yes Sara, same boat, although not been able to even underdess here.

linnea
07-23-2009, 01:02 PM
I think that many of us have had similar feelings, especially those for whom their crossdressing is secret. We just have to make the most of the times when we can dress.

Jaclyn NM
07-23-2009, 02:28 PM
Yes, I also can't dress as much as I would like, though I do get at least a couple of hours most days. It's not enough to fully dress with makeup, but at least I can wear my panties, stockings, heels, blouse and skirt. In the cooler months, I wear panties and stockings almost every day. I would like to fully dress every day, but it's just not possible right now, so I take what I can get.

Wen4cd
07-23-2009, 02:41 PM
Instead of underdressing, I keep a photo of her in my wallet, and look at it when I need to.

Actually the whole wallet is the talisman, as it's a "girl's" style wallet. I find my hands moving to my pocket to feel it in times of stress, or right before going into stressful situations. It reminds me that she is always with me, and that we are the same being. It suffices as a symbol for me.

A tattoo would be more convenient, but I need to learn to draw better first. ;)

tricia_uktv
07-23-2009, 03:23 PM
Sara, I don't know if its possible but try to get away by yourself for just a couple of days, if you can take your time and prepare. You can properly dress then.

Rachel05
07-23-2009, 03:27 PM
I too need to underdress on a regular basis and pretty much always wear panties for work under my trousers and also when the weather is not so warm a nice pair of hold ups too

il.dso
07-23-2009, 03:42 PM
I've had a long and ambivalent view of underdressing.
For years, I had almost no interest, preferring instead
to either be fully in guy mode or fully crossdressed.
Recently, I've actually been enjoyed wearing panties
and pantyhose while out and about. It certainly is more
fun than wearing guy underwear and I LOVE pantyhose,
even in the summer heat.
So, yet another new development and change in my
personal crossdressing journey!

Tess
07-23-2009, 03:58 PM
I have limitation also so underdressing in panties is about as far as I can go most of the time. On the flip side, having family around keeps me from going off the deep end with dressing.

dawnmarrie1961
07-23-2009, 08:40 PM
Sara, In my "secret dark" days I felt the same way. Both my wife and I worked but had different hours. That made it easier schedule my time. Having the kids home for the summer just meant that some things had to wait til they were either at a sleep over or some other activity. School allowed me a whopping two hour window to work with. I wouldn't say that I had a need to feel "femme" as a reason for my cross dressing. It was just a type of behavior I gave in to when the moment presented itself and the time allowed without getting caught.

Sarasometimes
07-24-2009, 08:00 AM
Thanks all, it eases the stress when you know others are dealing with the same issues. As for those who can dress at will, do enjoy and appreciate what you have.

Teri Jean
07-24-2009, 09:11 AM
Dress everyday after work and undress for work. Kinda chilly in the winter and the co-workers are starting to talk. lol Being single has it's advantages but there is the occasional knock at the door that gets the heart rate up, especially if it is the kids.

Teri

LittleMissGabby
07-24-2009, 09:59 AM
I have recently managed to summon up the courage to underdress at work pretty much every day, wearing panties, having tucked but not taped (never got the hang of taping, control panties or panties a couple of sizes smaller seem to do the trick for me!), bra under a dark shirt and during the cooler weather (most of the time in UK!) a pair of hold ups. Great feeling - helps to get through the working day.
Bernie xx

Tora
07-24-2009, 09:38 PM
This was a very good week. I generally don't underdress. Monday, a travel day, through Ohio, Panties, pantyhose, & Bra. Tuesday mass meeting, panties & pantyhose. Shopping in Toledo at Dillards, scored a 18" full slip, for underdresssing, and a Miss Elaine nightgown. Both nylon. Lucky for the wallett, I did not have my trusty shopping bag with, Heels, forms, veronica and slip. Dillards has some very nice dresses on sale. Young SA did allow me to try on the 18" slip, since who knows what a XL is. Thursday, seeing customers in S.E. Michigan, underdressed. Did some shopping, looking mainly.