PDA

View Full Version : 3 days of bliss

Phyliss Hdson
07-23-2009, 02:01 PM
As some of you already know I was home alone this weekend. With the boat in the yard and the crew gone, I ask you… What’s a girl to do? Hmmmmmm?
So many decisions, which outfit to wear first, make up, shoes, wear to go, what to do? Okay breath, calm down you have three days. First things first, a nice shower, a good close shave, and a cocktail to help calm us down. Next lay out choices of outfits and pick one, enny meany miny moe.
As the yard hand had been welding on the boat Friday afternoon I was going to have to go back check the vessel and make sure all was well. What the hey Phyliss needs some boat time. As it was not dark yet I chose a nice cotton skirt and tee, and took a second outfit as it would be dark by the time I would be ready to leave the boat. (The purple skirt is what I was wearing in the Going to dinner incident)
By the time I reached the boat it was starting to rain, Flash my parking pass to the security guard and keep moving. A quick stroll through the boat and all is well. Time for some pics. Check make up and change, more pics. No hurry now it is pouring and the car is a good twenty yards away. Late now so back to the house.
Saturday morning a nice sunny day, time for some shopping. First to Wal-Greens for a few cosmetic needs, have a nice day Mam, that went well. On to the grocery store, a few curious glances but no one falling about themselves with laughter, a friendly smile from the cashier and a have a nice day .
Time to head for the house, fix up the make up and change for dinner and a movie with some of the girls. Sorry no pics of the group, left the camera on the table. Again at dinner a few long glances, but no smirks or laughter. Our friendly waitress took good care of us and treated us like ladies. (Wearing the light blue top and cotton print skirt) Note to self on windy days hold skirt down. I almost did a Marilyn Monroe imitation standing outside the restaurant.
Sunday another nice day, time for some more shopping and a trip to the mall for a Mac Make over. All the SAs were very nice. The artist took his time showed me one eye at a time what he was doing, showed me a couple short cuts, and got me the right color foundation. Then it was off for some window shopping as it turned out. I know I have good taste in clothes, everything I looked at that I really liked was $80-$120.
It was a wonderful weekend, out and about with friends, and top problems with the car this time.
The other multy color blue skirt and black top is what I wore to Show and Tell (See pics in my album. )
Sorry had trouble loading pic will try again later.

Hugs Phyliss