PDA

View Full Version : Driving into work this morning

Kimmy55
07-24-2009, 05:53 AM
Got up a little early this morning as I had to put some things in the mail prior to work.I dressed in pink lace front panties,suntan pantyhose,pink bra and my B forms.Then it was a blue denim mini skirt,and I do mean mini,along with a blue pullover top.White belt and 2" open toed pumps.When I stopped to put the correspondence in the mail box I made sure I parked far enough away so I had to walk a little ways.Good Lord it felt nice in the cool air with a slight breeze blowing up my skirt.After dropping of the mail I had to remove the pumps (Didnt realize they were so hard to drive in especially when dodging deer and hogs for 25 miles).I had a little extra time so I thought I would stop at McDonalds and pick up a breakfast for work.(Drive Thru of course,I aint that brave yet).I placed my order and drove up to the pick up window.The young man handed me my juice and damn near dropped it.Something distracted him I think.He seemed to want to make quite abit of small talk as they prepared my order but couldnt seem to look me in the eye.He never said anything about my attire but I hope he enjoyed it.Then its on in to work where of course I had to ditch the forms and the skirt.Thanks to all of you over the last few weeks I have gained confidence in who I am to do this.Hopefully in the future I can do the same thing soon in the daylight.Thank You all again!:battingeyelashes:

cassandra2601
07-24-2009, 06:04 AM
I bet he did near drop everything - a short skirt like that is enough to make anyone drop anything

Sarah_new
07-24-2009, 06:08 AM
Great story. I've also taken to driving around whilst wearing my denim mini skirt. Although not been brave enough to pull up at a drive through though.