PDA

View Full Version : How do you all manage your clothes in the bathroom?

Patti Remick
07-24-2009, 10:55 AM
Hi all,

Like many others here Im quite closeted and only dress completely in my own home. I do 'under dress' quite a bit when I go out though. Ive always felt awkward when going to the bathroom (in my own home) fully dressed because I was never 'taught' how to deal with my female clothing. I typically dress in a blouse and skirt (sometime a dress) with bra and pantyhose and low heeled shoes. I also like to wear a pantygirdle - usually over my pantyhose - to help hold things up, pull in my waist a bit, and flatten my crotch. But Ive never been exactly sure how to hold my dress/skirt up while at the same time pulling everything else down. Then what do you do with your skirt when you need two hands to pull everything back up?

So how do you all do this? I understand everyone is different and there is no one correct way. Please no discussing of body parts, bodily functions, or anything graphic. I just what to know how everyone deals with the mechanics of dealing with your clothes 'before and after' doing your business.

Thanks,
Patti Remick

Carole
07-24-2009, 11:27 AM
Hi Patti. Personally if wearing a fitted skirt then I just pull the hem up towards my waist and it should stay there til you're finished pulling panyhose etc into place, if it's a fuller skirt then I hold it close to my waist with my elbows and then re-dress the rest as the hands are free.

Joni Marie Cruz
07-24-2009, 11:40 AM
If it's an elastic waist skirt just pull it up as high as you can and sort of hold it out of the way with your elbows then take care of the rest and pull the skirt down to where it's supposed to be. Be careful not to get the back of the skirt caught in your pantyhose. This can cause potential embarassment if you're out and about.

Personally I think us tgirls tend to make a bigger deal out of things and over think them. Just figure it out. The main thing is not to let the hem of your skirt fall in the water. And, oh, if you are out and about and are wearing a longer, fuller skirt, you can drape it over the top of the urinal for privacy.

NOTE: Hi again, girls. I was afraid this would happen. Please be made aware that the remark about standing in front of a urinal was intended humorously, it was facetious, simply a joke. Someone felt they had to make me aware via PM that women sit to pee. Huh. Imagine my surprise. Anyway, that remark was a just a joke, repeat just a joke.

Hugs...Joni Mari

amandag
07-24-2009, 12:17 PM
I found wearing a panty girdle made things more difficult to undress to go to the bathroom while trying to hold up all my other clothes.

I usually am tucked and taped when I dress for long periods and always sit to do the bathroom routine. I always wear waist cinchers or a corsett and the only clothing to fumble with is my panties or pantyhose if I am wearing them.

This change has made my femme routine so much easier. If you can get by with wearing waist cinchers you may have a little bit more hips and rear to show as well.

Good LucK!

Amanda

DianneW
07-24-2009, 12:21 PM
don't forget to look in the mirror before you leave. Spin around to make sure everythings where its supposed to be.

Carol A
07-24-2009, 12:50 PM
Hon you ain't had no fun yet until you wear a full long dress or skirt with a petticoat, now the real fun starts. :heehee:

Joanie_Shakti
07-24-2009, 04:17 PM
Personally I think us tgirls tend to make a bigger deal out of things and over think them. Just figure it out. The main thing is not to let the hem of your skirt fall in the water. And, oh, if you are out and about and are wearing a longer, fuller skirt, you can drape it over the top of the urinal for privacy.

NOTE: Hi again, girls. I was afraid this would happen. Please be made aware that the remark about standing in front of a urinal was intended humorously, it was facetious, simply a joke. Someone felt they had to make me aware via PM that women sit to pee. Huh. Imagine my surprise. Anyway, that remark was a just a joke, repeat just a joke.

Hugs...Joni Mari

I caught the joke and was laughing before I read the qualifying paragraph below it. :devil:

Christina Horton
07-24-2009, 05:36 PM

Hugs...Joni Mari

Some people have no sesnce of funny ha ha's. Plus a girl who takes that Advice must be blonde. LOL. Hay that was a joke don't pm me to tell me (not just blondes).

Joni Marie Cruz
07-24-2009, 06:40 PM
Hi girls, me again, with a yummy plate of crow in front of me...no BBQ sauce, no salt, no pepper...straight up crow. Not even any Old Crow to wash it down. I just got a PM from the girl who sent me the PM i mentioned earlier. Apparently it is me with no sense of humor, she was pulling my leg and I didn't get it and was kind of snotty to her. I did send her an apology which I hope she will be gracious enough to accept but if she doesn't, I understand.

However I felt that a public apology was in order, so here it is, I really do apologize for not seeing that what she wrote was funny as well and for being a butthead about it.

Dammit, where's the fork?

Hugs...Joni Mari

Frédérique
07-24-2009, 11:05 PM
Then what do you do with your skirt when you need two hands to bull everything back up?

I usually hold my skirt up with my chin! I allow myself extra time to go to the bathroom, because it takes longer to move the clothes aside, then put them back in place just-so. Sometimes I remove my dress or skirt before I go to the bathroom – I lay it on my bed, which is just across the hall…

PaulaJaneThomas
07-25-2009, 04:42 AM
That's an interesting question. TBH, I can't really say what I do. It's just automatic after all these years.