PDA

View Full Version : Girl Day for Danielle

Danielle Gee
07-24-2009, 11:44 AM
Hi Girls: Just getting ready to go on a shopping trip with my honey.:love: Going to the Polaris Mall in North Columbus Oh. She said since it was my birthday yesterday (59) she'd take me out and buy me some "girley" stuff......I can't wait!!!:brolleyes:

Toodles: Danielle

Kristy 56
07-24-2009, 11:48 AM
Did you have to rub it in ? :) Have a great time !

Melissa Rose
07-24-2009, 12:03 PM
That sounds delightful. Enjoy your special day shopping.

Bethany38
07-24-2009, 09:12 PM
Hope you had a great day shopping and happy Birthday.

Kayla Shadows
07-24-2009, 09:17 PM
Awwww :) Thats very nice to hear.Enjoy yourself hun.Its a day late but Happy Birthday! Have fun shopping :hugs:

CD Susan
07-24-2009, 09:31 PM
Danielle, I hope you had a great birthday and a fun day out shopping. It is always so much fun to go shopping for girly things and to do it with an accepting SO makes it all the more special.

Tora
07-24-2009, 09:41 PM
Great Mall, my meetings early this week were next door at the Hilton. Happy Birthday, many more happy ones.

Danielle Gee
07-25-2009, 07:46 AM
Update on my mall trip....

Turns out that JC Pennys is having a lingerie sale this week. I bought two really nice bras (1st one $30 and get the 2nd @ half price) One is a very pretty white lace number, I also got a matching pair of panties. The second was a very sexy black lace/lepord skin w/matching panties. I also got a very nice lace camisole and a 3 pack of trouser socks!!!

The bad news is when we got home and I tried on the bras the black one didn't fit:sad:...In fact it was over one inch from closing on the band!!! This is really a mystery to me because the white on fit perfectly ( I wearing it now)...Both bras are made by the same company and are identical in size nd style. Have any of you other girls ever had anything like this happen?

My wife and I are going to attempt to exchage it at our local Pennys store this afternoon.

On a side note, I've always been soooooo nervous about shopping for womens clothing even with my wife. But today we tried something different. I spoke openly and with normal volume that I like this bra or that panty and tried not to be so nervous. I mostly received winks and smiles from the SA's and one of them (I swear) managed to follow us thru at least three different depts!!! She didn't give the impression that she was "creeped out" just interested!!

I realize that you brave and beautiful girls will probably find my baby step story amusing, but I thought I'd share it with ya'll.

I've only been a member of this group for a month or so, but words can't express how much reading your stories and comments have helped me. I truely love and respect all of ya!!