PDA

View Full Version : Working under dressed

Philipa Jane
07-24-2009, 01:48 PM
Hi all
I have had an unexpected pleasure today.
I went to work fully under dressed.A first for me.
I came back from the gym and after a shower decided to put on nice undies,pantihose and a smart dress.I fell asleep on the sofa for awhile and when I woke up it was almost time for me to head off to work.With so little time available(I hate being late)I decided not to change totally and just remove the dress.
It is quite a buzz to know what others don't.Mind you I may have subconsciously thought about this as I had not used the breast forms (a C )but used breast enhancers instead.These are enough to fill the bra without being very noticeable under clothes.
I was so comfortable in myself I completely forgot about them.
Back to drab for the weekend as I am spending time with my SO,just hope she does not mind my toe polish.
Philipa Jane

Kristen Marie
07-24-2009, 03:24 PM
That's always fun to do. I have several nice camisoles that I love wearing too. It makes the day so special.

Cary
07-24-2009, 04:19 PM
I did the same thing a few days ago. It was wonderful. I had the best work productivity day in 6 months. I think I'll do it more often. Hell, if I tell the boss why I really was that productive, he might prefer me fully crossdressed everyday. One can only hope.LOL!

Claire3
07-24-2009, 04:28 PM
i love wearing underwear at work,sometimes i push the edge with enhancers inside my bra,phew,im ok so far,but mainly i play safe,hose and panties

Tora
07-24-2009, 10:12 PM
Panties, short full slip, or Cami, maybe pantyhose. Yup, it is great.

valrc
07-24-2009, 10:25 PM
it's been a few weeks that I have only wear panties at work.

CD Susan
07-24-2009, 10:31 PM
Underdressing at work is always a lot of fun. I did it my entire working career and no one ever knew it, or at least they never mentioned it to me if they did know it. I am retired now and still underdress while in guy mode and enjoy doing this immensely.

Danielle Gee
07-25-2009, 06:32 AM
I too underdress ,alot!!! But only a couple of times at work. Then I was so paranoid that the miserable narrow-minded S**t heads at work with would find out . Believe me, I've read some of your letters girls, and always marvel about how cool some of your co-workers are.

Ohio (especially small town Ohio) isn't exactly a hot-bed of liberalism.
Some of my best friends ,if they knew about my cross-dressing would waste no time getting the pot of tar heated up and a bag of feathers brought in.

So till I retire in a few years, I'll live my (cross-dressed) live at home and get my thrills reading about your adventures.

Love you all xoxo
Danielle

KimberlyJo
07-25-2009, 06:39 AM
hehe, I never go anywhere without my big girl undies on...I skip the bra though, I don't know how you ladies hide it. It's way too obvious when I wear one. During the colder months I sometimes wear my tights under my pants, helps keep me warm :) If it's cool enough to wear a long sleeve shirt, I almost always have a girly t-shirt on underneath. Toenails are always polished, just can't stand them to be naked anymore :D

shesadvl
07-25-2009, 06:47 AM
phillipa jane ...thought I would share.,

my partner underdresses whether it be p/h or suspenders n stockings and a bra, that doesnt show,.. n goes to work,... does it most days sometimes if i can see he has a bra on oi tell him n he takes it off.

I also paint his toes and they are painted what ever color takes his mood so his are painted most often, He would like im sure for others to know, that hes underdresssed,...but as you said if people dont know,.. it dont mind.....

Also as CD susan says ,...

my partner always underdresses, occassionaly we have him in guy mode, which is nice as well....lol...

if you are comfortable with it do it but just be aware if you are not out., dont unecessary out yourself.... glad you all enjoy undressing those of you that do...:battingeyelashes:

Teri Jean
07-25-2009, 06:55 AM
Underdressing is a way of life while in drab clothes and the last Drs appointment was the same. No problems but then I wanted to talk with him about Teri anyway.

Have fun, Teri

PaulaJaneThomas
07-25-2009, 06:59 AM
Not having owned any male underwear for many years gives me the choice of commando or ....

my underwear.