PDA

View Full Version : Mary Kay Encounter

Kristen Marie
07-24-2009, 03:16 PM
This was so strange. I was just in Dallas for a conference and had only one Kristen day on Monday night before I changed hotels and headed downtown to the Fairmont Hotel on Tuesday. (You can read about it in Out and About)

Well, when I arrived in guy mode on Tuesday, the Fairmont hotel was packed with gorgeous woman sporting their Mary Kay cosmetics. It was their Annual Conference!! The hotel had hundreds of women, including a large group from Asia, all dressed up in these amazing outfits going to their gala event at the convention center. Trust me, I did not leave the lobby quickly. Gorgeous, to die for shoes, dresses, make-up, purses, hair....I think you get the picture.

In the elevator, I chatted with a gal who had more ribbons on her name badge than I could count. She told me all about the event. On the next floor, two more cute gals stepped on and I commented that there have never been so many beautiful ladies in this hotel before. They broke into huge smiles. I then leaned over and said, "you've got that great mineral look going too!" Their eyes lit up and they told me how impressed they were that I knew the buzz words......damn...why didn't I have my picture book on me!!

When one of my female colleagues caught up with me in the lobby and asked me what my plans were for later in the night, I promptly told her I'm partying with the Mary Kay girls and I'll see her in the morning.....then I promptly got whacked in the arm and we headed out to our event. But what a fun temptation to be put into!!!

Persephone
07-24-2009, 05:20 PM
Wow! One of my dreams is being a Mary Kay rep, having a pink car, and getting to go to the convention.

I use their skin care products and love them!

My friend, who is a GG Mary Kay rep, really wants me to sign up under her, but many of my GG friends don't seem interested in the products.