PDA

View Full Version : Femininity and aggression

KiraJ
07-24-2009, 03:41 PM
When you have been aggressive towards someone while you were cross-dressed, whether it is because your just dislike someone, or you have had an argument with them, or they have upset you, do you still feel feminine? Women can be aggressive, no doubt. However, when you have been aggressive, do you feel feminine? What would you need to do to feel feminine again?

Let's say you are cross-dressed and looking great, then driving somewhere and someone cuts you off, or listening to someone who has just proved to you that your entire opinion about something is wrong, or been charged with a restaurant bill much higher than you owe, how do you react? Would you swear when you are cross dressed as a woman?

How does ego play into this? Is ego masculine? Can ego, cross-dressing and femininity go together?

What do you think?

Joni Marie Cruz
07-24-2009, 03:53 PM
Hi Kira-

No offense, honey, but do you talk to real women much? Honestly, I don't mean that in any offensive way. I think you may have some sort of highly stereotypical image of how women behave. Of course there are all sorts of behavior, it's a range. I worked around women in law-enforcement for many years. They could be total women, feminine as can be and also break your arm if they needed to. Speaking for myself, I can be feminine as all get out, but I can also be a triple-dipped-electrochrome-plated bitch if I feel like it.

Good luck with the research, girl.

Hugs...Joni Mari

AllieSummers
07-24-2009, 04:00 PM
I think you are who you are. Since I have been dressing more regularly I am not nearly as aggressive even when I'm dressed as a guy. I think my fem side has made me more understanding and take things a little less serious.

Kisses,

Allie

GaleWarning
07-24-2009, 04:07 PM
Kira, the best place, so I am told, to get answers to your questions would be a gay bar where the Drag Queens perform.
Apparently, the mix of female bitchiness and male aggressiveness these people have, does lead to the odd spat, which has been known to wreck the dressing room!
I speak on the authority of one who has had to go in and calm down the cats.

Lorileah
07-24-2009, 04:18 PM
Kira, the best place, so I am told, to get answers to your questions would be a gay bar where the Drag Queens perform.
Apparently, the mix of female bitchiness and male aggressiveness these people have, does lead to the odd spat, which has been known to wreck the dressing room!
I speak on the authority of one who has had to go in and calm down the cats.

It isn't just the dressing room honey. Don't ever get between a queen and and a man even just to say "hi". They make those nails pop off for a reason :heehee:

Granny Gray
07-24-2009, 06:35 PM
Huimmm. I guess I've been being my total self so long in every sort of situation my reactions as my girl self and as what's left of my "he" self have become blended such that how I'm dressed rarely enters into any given situation. I'm just ME the same ME in a skirt or pants... I don't care for stereotypes and especially those other people seem so often to believe are "just how it is". J

Rachel Morley
07-24-2009, 07:35 PM
I don't think I've ever been aggressive when en femme .... come to think of it, I rarely get aggressive at any time, boy or girl mode :D

Heather Daniels
07-24-2009, 07:38 PM
Well, as I don't go out dressed, I can only relate to being underdressed. If I am underdressed, and some yahoo pulls a stupid stunt on the roadway, I'm much more passive than if I had no femme attire on.

Frédérique
07-24-2009, 11:02 PM
Let's say you are cross-dressed and looking great, then driving somewhere and someone cuts you off, or listening to someone who has just proved to you that your entire opinion about something is wrong, or been charged with a restaurant bill much higher than you owe, how do you react? Would you swear when you are cross dressed as a woman?

Being all dressed up drains any aggression out of me – that is a wonderful side effect of all this! I mean, I’m not very aggressive anyway, but the clothes and make-up remove any unwanted residual maleness. If I’m cut off in traffic while driving, I don’t react at all, and I certainly don’t swear – that would be an insult to the clothes! It’s all very amusing to this girl…

shesadvl
07-24-2009, 11:22 PM
It isn't just the dressing room honey. Don't ever get between a queen and and a man even just to say "hi". They make those nails pop off for a reason :heehee:

when I used to do backstage make up in a all male revue they didnt consider themselves as drag queens performing, they were transgendered yes but all in their different situations for them, but if there was any agressiveness could be over anything small yer got the hell out of there, yes they dress perform and act like women, but the agression is an all male thing and its nasty, they fight like men with female connotations like "you broke my nail bitch" as lorileah says, then its all on just like all males fighting... no more no less... some may control themselves but not all...n it aint nice...

Once things are calmed down takes another day things back to normal or what you would call normal in their world.:battingeyelashes:

MissConstrued
07-24-2009, 11:26 PM
If I’m cut off in traffic while driving, I don’t react at all, and I certainly don’t swear – that would be an insult to the clothes!

Right, because women never get road rage. and always use clean language....

Don't get out much, do ya? :heehee:

Cheshire Gummi
07-24-2009, 11:33 PM
When I'm feeling feminine, I'm much more forgiving. Things don't get to me as easily and, if they do, I usually ignore them or try to give whomever is responsible the benefit of the doubt. I'm just generally a better person, because I feel confident, happy, and secure. Things bounce off me.

If you ever see me in a real fit of rage, which is something I hope never happens (I'm not being tough, it's just really ugly), I am not feminine at all. On the same coin, I'm not being masculine either. It's just raw aggression. Punching, clawing, slamming, yelling, etc. Animal behavior. No gender about it.

Sally2005
07-24-2009, 11:39 PM
Well... I broke a nail once and swore to myself pretty loudly. Not too lady like, but a natural reaction and there is something more satifying when you let out forceful low roar instead of a high pitched whine.

Frédérique
07-25-2009, 04:37 AM
Don't get out much, do ya?

Oh, I get out plenty, thanks. Maybe I’m just happier than you are…

Ranma
07-25-2009, 04:48 AM
I think my wife swears more than i do.

Kristen-Gaye
07-25-2009, 05:14 AM
Nobody cuts this girl off in traffic! :D

Deborah Jane
07-25-2009, 06:25 PM
Guy or girl mode.....

I get mad......I also get even :devil::devil:

Nicole Erin
07-25-2009, 06:57 PM
Right, because women never get road rage. and always use clean language....

Don't get out much, do ya? :heehee:Women? No road rage?
MissConstrued, you do not know my wife.:brolleyes:

I am not really agressive, I would feel silly if I got such.

Thing is, us being TG, we kind of have to overcompensate for the GG traits we lack, and acting like a rude bitch would not help.

GaleWarning
07-25-2009, 09:02 PM
I get angry when people don't understand properly English!
:Angry3:

Seriously, I know at least one GG whose road rage is so bad, she has ended up in court!
:eek:

Her cell phone didn't survive being hurled out the window!

:lol:

MissConstrued
07-25-2009, 09:30 PM
I get angry when people don't understand properly English!

Yes, well, sarcasm sometimesly gets missed.

victoriamwilliams1
07-25-2009, 09:39 PM
I will say for me while I am dressed I try to be very passive and nice while driving and push my male behaviors behind me. One time I was over charged for an item at a store and I had to go back and get it corrected while dressed and I was very nice about it in fact before then I would take being over charged and not go back while dressed and since then the only thing about me when as a woman that is aggressive is if you do something real stupid while driving other than that I am very relaxed in fem mode.

GBNatarii
07-25-2009, 09:50 PM
For me, choosing when to dress up is just as important as the act itself.

I do it mainly when I know have a lot of time to do, and more importantly when I know and want to just relax. I shed all my aggression when I am dressed. I just see no reason to be angry and fighting and stuff, when I already do that enough in guy mode.