PDA

View Full Version : Strange but true Wife finally excepts

jenacd
07-24-2009, 04:51 PM
Hi all
Like alot of you I didnt tell my SO about my other side till after we were married 5 years.So like alot of you I do it when she is not there.But a strange thing happened.I dont want to say this will work for everybody but it worked for me.My wife was went for a check up about a 2 months ago and came home with a good report but the doctor gave her a perscription for a pill that she was to take for a week every day and then once a week.I ask here what it was for and she just said it was a supplement.So i let it go at that if it was something important she would have told me.I didnt notice it effecting her in anyway until about a week and a half she would make little remarks about crossdressing.I was use to the little comments but She was making alot more of them.So that friday we do dinner at home and some wine and watch a movie in our pajamas we have been doing it for years a home date thing.But this night was different we started the movie about half way into the movie we do a break and refill our glasses well she spilled the glass of wine on me.It was bad for me cause it was friday and laundry day is saturday so I am going to have to get dressed cause all my pj are dirty.to my suprise she said she could find something and for me to go wash and she would put something on the bed for me to wear.Well I about passed out to see a nightgown and panties on the bed and not a plain one either a cute little gown with a robe.
You have to understand this was not her at all and I was think it was a bad joke.I said very funny but she insisted I put them on so I did.Then as I sat there not paying any attention to the movie now thinking why a change and then I remembered she took her pill before we started the movie.Could that be doing it No I must be crazy.I really do not have any explanation but the next day it was like nothing happened.So the next friday came and we were getting ready for the movie she showers first and gets her nightgown on and I shower she tell me she got my night cloths on the bed.To my suprise it was the nightgown from last friday.AND MY OTHER NIGHT CLOTHES WERE CLEAN so now every friday I get to wear a nightgown and am seeing other changes in her.The weird thing is its like on saturday she doesnt even mention a word about anything she get up before me and when I change.I am going to try a couple other things and see where it goes.I do think the pill has something to do with it but I am not sure.I will keep you updated if you want me to.Right now I am going to just enjoy it and see where it goes.

GaleWarning
07-24-2009, 05:23 PM
I can't see that it's the pills, Jena.
Perhaps you are simply blessed with a wife who loves you enough to do a whole lot os research about CDing, and is simply taking things slowly to tell you what her boundaries of acceptance are.
Let her take the lead ... I believe you are blessed.

Bethany38
07-24-2009, 05:31 PM
Well it sure is a nice surprise to have that happen. I agree to let her take the lead in this. Let her move at her own pace beyond that have fun with it.:)...

Teri Jean
07-25-2009, 07:04 AM
Jena, welcome to the forum. I would have to say the same, follow her lead and maybe get her something special or take her out to someplace special. She's probably trying to meet you on your turf and this is her way of doing it.

Huggs Teri

diane51
07-25-2009, 07:23 AM
Be sure to tell her how much you enjoy your Friday night dressing/movie time and her involvement.

Blaire
07-25-2009, 07:36 AM
Make sure she gets something out of this too. Meds or not, she's approaching you with a new facet of life. She should have something done so she feels appreciated for it.

crossdrezzer1
07-25-2009, 07:50 AM
first might I say what are the pills so I might get some,,,LOL,,, you should go to her computer,,open her internet browser,,erase the web site address to blank and press the arrow down button and see what sites she has been to,, if any cd related then she knows and is trying to support you so go with the flow but beware,,let her take the steps and not you pushing it down her throat,,it will end badly if you do so..

Joanne f
07-25-2009, 08:13 AM
Sometimes you get a better result when you don't try to push things and let others go at their own pace, and when this does happen it has a habit of being long lasting .
I also think that you should chat with your wife about that doctors visit to find out if she was told something that made her think that there are more important things in this life other than worrying about the type of clothes one wears .

karynspanties
07-25-2009, 08:47 AM
Take it slow and easy my friend. Slow and easy.

AllieSummers
07-25-2009, 08:51 AM
I agree with all the comments made here. Don't think for a second that it is the pill that is doing it. She probably knows you crossdress and is trying to slowly show you that she is open to it. She obviously enjoys it or she wouldn't be the one pushing it forward.

Just go slow. At some point you are going to definitely have to talk to her about it. I would just let her know that you really enjoy being with her and tell her how you feel. Ask her what she thinks about it too.

She'll probably be totally honest with you if you just talk about it.

Good luck...

Kisses,

Allie

WandaRae2009
07-25-2009, 04:02 PM
This is a change that many of us only dream about. I hope things continue on the same track. Maybe next she will surprise you with a shopping trip. I remember that for a while after I came out to my wife, she wouldn't even allow me to shop for clothes with her any more. She has since overcome that issue and have gone with her and my daughter on several occaisions. She always did value my opinions and the ability to find the right style in the right size and spot a good bargain when available. Maybe that is part of my feminine side. I do like to shop for clothes, especiall ladies clothing.

Miranda09
07-25-2009, 04:43 PM
Take it slow and at her pace you lucky girl!!! :)

Persephone
07-25-2009, 07:10 PM
It would be interesting to know what the pill is.

Samantha43
07-25-2009, 07:41 PM
I agree with all the comments made here. Don't think for a second that it is the pill that is doing it. She probably knows you crossdress and is trying to slowly show you that she is open to it. She obviously enjoys it or she wouldn't be the one pushing it forward.

Just go slow. At some point you are going to definitely have to talk to her about it. I would just let her know that you really enjoy being with her and tell her how you feel. Ask her what she thinks about it too.

She'll probably be totally honest with you if you just talk about it.

Good luck...

Kisses,

Allie

Good advice.

Fab Karen
07-25-2009, 08:05 PM
I think most married CD's want their wife to accept. Except means to leave out.

dilane
09-10-2009, 04:52 PM
My guess is that she knows.

And she's waiting for you to admit it.

Women are wily in that way...

jaynesissy
09-10-2009, 05:10 PM
I think that you are very lucky that your wife is accepting and cooperating! Thank your lucky stars!

Rachel Morley
09-10-2009, 07:34 PM
What's that phase? .... "Never look a gift horse in the mouth" :D I highly doubt it's the pill ... unless it's a tranquilizer and now she doesn't care anymore :heehee:

Going forward, I think you could be about have some really fun Friday nights. :) I agree with the others, the next time it happens (tomorrow?) why not just ask her if she thinks that the both of you dressing in night gowns is fun? because you happen to think it's cute and kinda romantic .... then see what she says. :) Worst case scenario it might "open the door" to a conversation about your crossdressing. Good luck.

Tora
09-10-2009, 08:44 PM
Flowers or something nice for the Night Gown Rental !

sissystephanie
09-10-2009, 08:57 PM
Not much chance it is the pill. Most likely her system is low in something, like maybe potassium, and the doctor is building it up. The way she is taking the pills is the normal way for a doctor to do that.

Bet you wish you had told her a lot earlier! But, as others have said, don't push at all. Be thankful for the nightgowns and be sure to let her know that you are still her man even when you are wearing pretty lacy things. Good luck in the future!