PDA

View Full Version : A Great Trip

Marcia Blue
07-24-2009, 09:30 PM
I heard from my supervisor about a month ago, that I had a business trip in late July. I found out where and posted on the forum here that I would be in Cedar Rapids, and looking for a wig shop and such.

One of the girls here responded that CR was great place to shop and even called several wig merchants to see if they were CD friendly. She gave me the list and I made an appointment for this Monday after normal business hours, as I Had not planned to get into town until late in the after noon. The owner was very nice and said that a CD was very welcome.

Monday arrived and I was able to leave a lot earlier than planned. I arrived in CR and checked into my hotel early.
I called the wig salon and told the owner who answered again, that I was in town. I asked him if I could come in earlier than my appointment and not have to keep anyone later then normal hours. He told me that 4:PM would work fine.

Well here I sat all excited with nervous energy and nothing to to do but wait. For some reason it popped into my head that I should go dressed. I had enough time to get ready I thought. I had all of the gear here. Why not? No good reason came to mind to stop me so.... The preparations began.

I had never been out in public at all, dressed before. I hoped I could do it with out backing out. I shaved and applied my make-up as best as I could.I applied the whole nine yards, but down played everything. The beard shadow turned out very well. My eye shadow and eyeliner were softer. My blush was just a hint of color. My lipstick was a very soft pink coral.

I trussed myself up in my corset. Donned my forms and bra. Pulled on my padded panties and black hose. The only outfit I had was a paneled mid calf, white skirt with a black lace 3/4 sleeve top. I added a wide black belt, to the top to show off my narrow waist. Put on my 3 inch black pumps. I was ready, so I thought till, I looked in the mirror and saw my hair.

What to do. Guy Hair ugh.. I still have most of my hair so, I styled it as best I could. I added a pair of silver long tear drop earrings, to balance out my face.

Everything looked OK. I headed for the door propelled by fem courage. Made it to the lobby no around. Out the door to the car, a few people off a short distance, no one seemed to notice the guy in a skirt. I carefully sat down in the car with heels and a skirt. Trying to be as fem as possible in my actions. Fired up the car, backed out, and remembered that I had forgot my map.

I had noticed a nice detailed, pad of maps on the hotel's reception desk. I drove up to the lobby door, opened the door and raised myself out seat carefully. There were a few more people around. No one was real close, or seamed to notice, the guy in a skirt.

I walked in right up to the desk. Pulled a map from the pad. Right at that moment a young cute female clerk popped out from the office and said "Hello how are you today?" I froze for a second, looked her in the eye and said, "Great". I could tell from her eyes she was confused for a second. I turned on my heel, before she figured out what she had seen and headed for the door. No one else was close enough to read me, but I had known deep down that I would not pass close inspection.

I studied the map for a few minutes, outside the lobby, in my car. The directions from the map seemed straight forward. I set off for my appointment. The drive was uneventful, except I was out en-fem driving around and it felt great.

I arrived at the salon a few minutes late. It appeared the last customer was leaving, as I exited my car. She seemed not to notice me at all.

I entered, the owner was waiting at the desk, and knew who I was without introduction. He greeted me warmly and asked if I knew what I was looking for, style wise. I said I was unsure as he led me to a opened, door fitting room. We talked for a few more minutes about what I wanted. He said he had a few ideas that I might like. He left and came back with a piece. I just seconds he had it on me, adjusted, and styled with his fingers. I really did like it. The style was perfect I thought, but the color was a little light. I must have tried on almost 8 or 9 more. I had two I really liked, the first one and another that was really my color. The one that was my color was a more traditional style, and the lighter one was very contemporary.

I decided on the traditional style that was my color. He discussed wig care and maintenance with me in detail. Told me that every purchase included the "alien styro head" and a brush. I told him that I understood everything. He said great, fitted the wig I had chosen and styled it for me,
and went out to figure the bill.

Meanwhile I noticed that a young lady was across the aisle, having her hair colored by a second stylist. She must have came in while I was be attended to. She smiled at me and I smiled back, as did the stylist.

I went up to the desk after I finished looking into the mirror. Paid the bill and asked if I could refer others to his salon. He said that would be great, gave me several cards, and thanked me for coming in.

I was walking on cloud nine. It was still real early, and felt great. I left in my car trying to decide wear to go. Well shopping was on my mind. I new a few places that I thought would be great to try, as I needed a few things. I headed for a Super Target.

I parked close to the department store side and headed in.
I browsed the shoe aisle a little, but everything seemed small. I wondered over lingerie and picked up a half slip, and a few pairs of panties. I then found the jewelry area and picked out a necklace, and matching bracelet. Next was cosmetics. Oh my god I was in heaven. I bought several shades of lipstick I liked. A new quad of eyeshadow and a brow pencil for my hazel eyes.

I then went over to the groceries section and bought a small bottle of champaign to celebrate with. Along with a few low calorie snacks for my stay.

I headed over to the check out stands and the place was busy. No one had paid any unusual attention to me so far. I had a lot of confidence and spied a middle aged female clerk who had her self well dressed and made-up compared to the rest of the clerks. Her line was also not to long. I waited a very short time while she checked out the two people in front of me. My turn came and she read me fairly quickly but, treated me very nicely and tallied up my order. After she scanned the champaign she asked for my ID. I had it with me, in my purse with my clutch wallet. I pulled it out and handed it to her with my picture down. She palmed my and ID scanned it without ever exposing the picture to the public. She was great. Told me the total, commented about how expensive make-up was, as she took my money and made change. Thanked me for shopping and said, "Have a nice evening" as I left after, thanking her.

I headed back to the hotel. Made my way to my room without incident. I opened the champaign and celebrated.

More later about this trip.
Huggs,

crossdrezzer1
07-25-2009, 08:15 AM
very nice story and thank you for sharing..

LisaM
07-25-2009, 09:02 AM
Sounds wonderful, Marcia!